Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:36:36 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300553 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15090 on: November 14, 2011, 07:43:38 PM »

similar story, some asshole with a silver gen 7. had tinted windows asked where i got my hid. i said fuck you im unique!

Sure.  Because a 7th gen Accord with HID's is unique.

lol..  at first, it's flattering when random people come up to you to talk about your car..  then after a while, it gets annoying..  you get to a point where you just want to go into the store and shop, or go into the restaurant and eat, instead of standing in the parking lot for 20 minutes talking about your car to some stranger, and them talking about their hopes and dreams for their stock 95 civic..

that probably sounds horrible, but at some point, i just stopped caring.. 

Just do what I did and put your car up on jack stands for a year.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15091 on: November 14, 2011, 08:54:57 PM »

I'm unique.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15092 on: November 14, 2011, 10:16:55 PM »

lol..  at first, it's flattering when random people come up to you to talk about your car..  then after a while, it gets annoying..  you get to a point where you just want to go into the store and shop, or go into the restaurant and eat, instead of standing in the parking lot for 20 minutes talking about your car to some stranger, and them talking about their hopes and dreams for their stock 95 civic..

No need for jack stands.. It can sit on its wheels..  I rarely drive it these days, probably about once a month, lol.. I bought a brand new battery for it, drove it for about 15 minutes or so, then it sat for a month.. Brand new battery was dead when I drove it the other day, lol..

- Mark
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15093 on: November 14, 2011, 10:30:56 PM »

That is a good way to be unique but definitely not the way I'd do it lol.

There are a couple R32/33s drivin around my area... all illegally of course. lol

That's awesome. There are absolutely none in Ohio (That i've seen). I've never seen one in person either and its one of my favorite cars  Sad ...except the R35 GTR, i've seen tons of those but they don't count in my opinion.

- Bobby
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15094 on: November 14, 2011, 11:13:17 PM »

I wanna Fast and Furious Skyline, where O'Connor takes an R34 and drops in all the internals/drivetrain/engine of an R35 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Boner.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15095 on: November 14, 2011, 11:46:39 PM »

No need for jack stands.. It can sit on its wheels..  I rarely drive it these days, probably about once a month, lol.. I bought a brand new battery for it, drove it for about 15 minutes or so, then it sat for a month.. Brand new battery was dead when I drove it the other day, lol..

You need a battery tender!!

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15096 on: November 15, 2011, 12:23:35 AM »

You need to make her tender!!

« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:25:26 AM by Armyguy239 » Logged
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15097 on: November 15, 2011, 12:47:28 AM »

Dear christ!!

Tim
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15098 on: November 15, 2011, 02:20:47 AM »

yeah, eventually I should invest in one of those..

- Mark
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15099 on: November 15, 2011, 07:03:08 AM »

-.- i have lost faith in humanity..... wth happened to the strongest will survive...
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15100 on: November 15, 2011, 07:32:26 AM »

-.- i have lost faith in humanity..... wth happened to the strongest will survive...

That hasn't changed but, the definition of survive may have.
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15101 on: November 15, 2011, 07:49:33 AM »

this was my reason for saying that

The Walmart Song
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15102 on: November 15, 2011, 08:11:49 AM »

yeah, eventually I should invest in one of those..

Or just disconnect the battery when your not usin it... that helps too.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15103 on: November 15, 2011, 10:59:59 AM »

Obviously, that c'rapper has very very low standards.  As if these fine examples of WalMart shoppers aren't already a good example of the caliber of women found there and how fucked up this world is.

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #15104 on: November 15, 2011, 11:30:24 AM »

Awesome... just found out 1 of the TWO jobs I have left to do for the rest of the day, cant be done today due to some error.  So I just get to sit here and pretend to do work for the next 5 1/2 hours...  Do you have any idea how hard it is to make doing nothing look like doing something for 5 hours!  I need a new job... this place sucks.

-Ryan

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012