Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:23:53 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 993 994 [995] 996 997 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300331 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14910 on: October 31, 2011, 06:57:47 AM »

Oh and I have to agree about the getting older thing. I feel it far more than I did five years ago.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #14911 on: October 31, 2011, 08:15:58 AM »

Hangovers last longer now that I'm older.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14912 on: October 31, 2011, 08:57:17 AM »

I just don't bother drinking enough to get drunk.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14913 on: October 31, 2011, 09:02:49 AM »

I don't get terribly hungover drunk THAT often.  Just to a nice buzz is good enough for me.

Dress up day at work FTW! 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:34:40 AM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #14914 on: October 31, 2011, 09:17:26 AM »

I just don't bother drinking enough to get drunk.

I'm 25 and already do this..  then again, I'm an old man at heart.

-brian
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #14915 on: October 31, 2011, 11:31:31 AM »

Its rare that I do it. After how I felt Saturday, it'll be awhile before I do it again.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14916 on: October 31, 2011, 12:54:11 PM »

I don't drink to get drunk, its not as fun, and not worth the rehab after.  When I drink, I quickly get to buzzed, then maintain that buzz...

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14917 on: October 31, 2011, 02:09:54 PM »

So I just got my insurance renewal notice today.  I Love Progressive! Cheesy

Last year I was paying $77 a month, then last fall I got a ticket (88 in a 65, 4 points and a hefty fine).  I got the ticket litterally days before I got my renewal so it slipped thru without them raising my insurance.  Then in the spring I got my next renewal and it went up... to $79 a month, sucks but not that bad of an increase.  I can deal, and I broke the law and got caught, this is what happens.  Well today I got my new renewal and the monthly cost went down, to $74 a month! 

So just to recap, got a ticket, insurance went up $2 a month ($2 x 6 months = $12 extra), then my insurance went down $5 a month ($5 x 6 = $30 LESS).  $30 - $12 = $18.  So by breaking the law and getting a ticket, I saved myself $18 over a years time. hahaha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14918 on: October 31, 2011, 06:03:31 PM »

Except for the fact that it probably would have just gone even lower if you never got the ticket to begin with.  Insurance companies are in the business of making money. 

Anyway, it looks like I may be taking a trip down to TX for my birthday.  I've been emailing back and forth with Larry from Endyn today.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14919 on: October 31, 2011, 09:43:22 PM »

What a halloween lol my friend and I walk to the bar (were pretty drunk), I'm a giant banana he's a ghostbuster lol lots of people yelling taking pics with us etc...

Stop at a bank, friend goes in and comes out 5 mins later he's like "I gotta bad feeling about this one guy man" I look around see a bunch of Jedi standing around "Dude they are the good guys" so he shook his head and pointed and there was darth maul and darth vader coming out of the bank. I LoL! We continue to the bar.

Lots of drinks, dancing and the sort my buddy comes up and says "They're here" I look and sure enough there is darth maul and vader looking at us. So we end up going for a smoke the bar is sorta emptying at this point. My friend and I look over and there is the group of Jedi with vader and maul. I LoL again, we look at each other And we were like "it ends now" we walk up and my friend says "I got a creepy feeling about you two" They don't say a word and draw out their toy lightsabers, 2 Jedi from the group throw us two lightsabers.

We have a pretty epic duel the ghostbuster and giant banana vs the two sith lords then my friend trips and the darth maul put the lightsaber to his neck so we knew we lost then we hear cheering, just now realizing like half the bar was watching us. Epic lulz! I see some random guy in an optimus prime costume And I start yelling "where were you optimus? What happened to we fight together?" LoL! He shrugged his shoulders said "sorry man I was buying a hotdog" everyone laughs LoL! It was a goodnight
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14920 on: October 31, 2011, 10:04:10 PM »

You win!

I seriously dont think that anyone can EVER beat that story! hahahaha

I was on the phone with my gf while I was reading it and stopped and read it to her over the phone... she agrees. haha

-Ryan

Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14921 on: October 31, 2011, 10:08:37 PM »

Except for the fact that it probably would have just gone even lower if you never got the ticket to begin with.  Insurance companies are in the business of making money. 

Anyway, it looks like I may be taking a trip down to TX for my birthday.  I've been emailing back and forth with Larry from Endyn today.

when is that tim? and what part of tx??
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14922 on: October 31, 2011, 11:04:59 PM »

Sounds like a fun Halloween. My night was boring.  They had a certain time from 3-6 pm for trick or treaters.  They didn't start coming until after 6.  ROR.

Chris, I would be going to Ft Worth and it would be in the end of February.  It's still completely up in the air right now.  The main reason why I would be going down there is because I have a friend that lives outside Dallas and because there's an engine builder that is in Ft Worth.  I could load my block and head up in the Fit and drive it down there and take a vacation.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14923 on: November 01, 2011, 12:15:32 AM »

Nice... i wont be here then... the engine builder in Dallas, is it THC?
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14924 on: November 01, 2011, 12:52:02 AM »

Friend in Dallas, engine builder in Ft Worth.  The engine builder I've been talking to is Larry at Endyn.  He's been building motors for cars that win races since before I was born, and has a damn good understanding of how to make reliable power.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 993 994 [995] 996 997 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012