Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:09:51 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 992 993 [994] 995 996 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300268 times)
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14895 on: October 30, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »

Tim,no in tx, if your shit is getting fucked with, and on your property you have legal rights to fire... and i think kill but im not going to go that far unless my life is in danger... I gave him a warning to stop, i have a pistol, and a license, he kept trying to get the tire off.. guy must have really needed some crack... guy was a mess
What goes up, comes down again, you know that right Chris? That's one of the most dangerous things to do because you don't know what it'll hit.
yes that is why it was fired toward 10 acres of open grass area, into a berm

chris doesnt give a fuck!

nope, not when shit i paid for with literally blood and sweat for, is being fucked with.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14896 on: October 30, 2011, 03:39:50 PM »

Interesting.  I didn't know that it was legal to fire off a round in TX.  That's pretty messed up though.  I guess I'm still used to all the liberal assholes in MA that would have you arrested for farting indoors.

On another note.  I just spent a little bit of time reading a few threads over on the k-series.com forums.  I feel so much dumber now.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14897 on: October 30, 2011, 03:53:19 PM »

Lol why is that TIM?
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14898 on: October 30, 2011, 05:24:30 PM »

Hahaha.  You're an old fart Mark.  Sad thing is that you're younger than me.
I know.  Sad, no?  I went out Friday night, went out last night, and ended up going home early.  It's getting tough to keep up with raging two nights in a row these days..

What goes up, comes down again, you know that right Chris? That's one of the most dangerous things to do because you don't know what it'll hit.
I agree.  The bullet can come down and hit a newborn baby in the head.

chris doesnt give a fuck!

nope, not when shit i paid for with literally blood and sweat for, is being fucked with.
That's what insurance is for.  These days, if I saw someone trying to steal my car, I would probably let them and just claim insurance.  As fancy as the alarm is, it's useless.  It's a noisemaker, meh..  I only keep it for convenience features.  It also has LoJack, but I live close enough to Mexico that if it actually gets stolen, by the time the cops would do anything about it, it'll probably be in Mexico getting stripped already.  I pay for insurance for a reason, I'm not risking my life trying to save a material object.

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14899 on: October 30, 2011, 08:28:05 PM »

Hahaha.  Mark, just take it easy when you go out.  Don't rage so hard.

Lol why is that TIM?

Go over there and read the threads.  Most of those guys are dumb and don't know shit about k series motors.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14900 on: October 30, 2011, 08:35:12 PM »

Go big or go home... Jus sayin... Wink

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14901 on: October 30, 2011, 08:39:24 PM »

How old are you again Ryan?

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14902 on: October 30, 2011, 09:17:14 PM »

24... jelly?

And jus playin, I've decided you dont have to go that hard, its a race.  Doesn't matter how fast you get there... just that you do. Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 09:19:53 PM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14903 on: October 30, 2011, 09:29:41 PM »

Hahaha.  Not really.  I still look young for my age.  I'm content with not partying my life away.

Tim
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14904 on: October 30, 2011, 10:40:09 PM »

so, supposedly GGW is going to be here tonight... But i dont know why, have they seen the chicks around here in ft hood/ killeen ... if they aren't severely obese, they have gonaherpasyphilaids....

and btw guys try this go to ELVISDURAN.COM then scroll down and click on TAKE THE LOLLIPOP,then click on I DARE YOU,then connect to facebook its nothing crazy but kinda freaky tell me what yall think
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 11:18:45 PM by Armyguy239 » Logged
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14905 on: October 30, 2011, 11:04:18 PM »

Trust me.  There are tons of obese women out here in OH, literally. I don't have facebook, so I'm not gonna bother.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 11:05:53 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
alpha

alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14906 on: October 31, 2011, 02:50:28 AM »

But i dont know why, have they seen the chicks around here in ft hood/ killeen ... if they aren't severely obese, they have gonaherpasyphilaids....
I've actually been to Ft. Hood..  Killeen has the second best Texas Roadhouse that I've been to, second only to the one in Billings, MT. (in my experience)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:57:14 AM by alpha » Logged

- Mark
alpha

alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14907 on: October 31, 2011, 02:56:36 AM »

Go big or go home... Jus sayin... Wink
ahh, young padawan..  in due time, you'll learn that your body just can't take as much as it used to..

- Mark
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14908 on: October 31, 2011, 06:34:54 AM »

But i dont know why, have they seen the chicks around here in ft hood/ killeen ... if they aren't severely obese, they have gonaherpasyphilaids....
I've actually been to Ft. Hood..  Killeen has the second best Texas Roadhouse that I've been to, second only to the one in Billings, MT. (in my experience)

nice.. never been there yet, might go tonight then, lol
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14909 on: October 31, 2011, 06:56:49 AM »

Its Monday already... Weekends really don't last long enough.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 992 993 [994] 995 996 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012