Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:08:00 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 990 991 [992] 993 994 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300564 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14865 on: October 28, 2011, 11:10:00 AM »

Woo three day weekend! I took the day off because I have to take the written test for the department I work does police academy. Wish me luck

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14866 on: October 28, 2011, 12:10:09 PM »

Broke a tooth playing ice hockey lastnight Sad then had to go to the dentist Sad Sad find out they can repair it without removing Smiley the dentist is a hottie and has an even hotter student helping her Smiley Smiley bill is cheaper then expected...plus paid day off work on a friday not too bad I suppose lol
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14867 on: October 28, 2011, 02:26:50 PM »

So I came across a quiz that lets you know if you have a drinking problem.  Good news is I passed, thru some miracle. Wink

But one of the questions bothered me... it asked:  Does alcohol make you feel strong or overly confident?

NO SHIT!  I'm pretty sure it does that to everyone that drinks it, so I opt to throw out this question. lol

Sry I'm bored at work, its gonna be a long afternoon...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14868 on: October 28, 2011, 03:48:33 PM »

I forgot to mention I drove home in the fucking snow last night!!! Its OCTOBER!!!
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14869 on: October 28, 2011, 04:19:16 PM »

Nice!  We're supposed to get some at the cabin tomorrow. Cheesy

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14870 on: October 28, 2011, 05:15:07 PM »

Nice!  We're supposed to get some in the butt tomorrow. Cheesy

b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #14871 on: October 28, 2011, 06:23:02 PM »

Nice!  We're supposed to get some in the butt tomorrow. Cheesy

haha nice ninja edit

-brian
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14872 on: October 28, 2011, 11:50:05 PM »

I was in Target tonight, and there was a kid walking around wearing a full blacked out zentai suit.  It was the craziest thing.  If they were an adult, I would have probably asked to get a picture with them.  It was kinda creepy, but funny as shit at the same time.  Makes me want to get one now.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14873 on: October 29, 2011, 01:51:06 AM »

lmao brian,

hey tim, in your quote in sig...... what about umbrella? they always come out with the greatest cures Smiley

so.... i heard today there was going to be a meet tonight, found the meet... parked close to where all the groups were, started walking around, walked by a civic that had a big ass " El Locotron" on it in red white and blue, that took up the bottom half of the car, owner was talking so much shit about his "b16" w/ cams, headers, intake, and exhaust and that he can smoke any one out there.. so i stayed close to see... he went against a hatch,he was a meh fast,he came back kept talking more crap. I facepalmed, walked up to him and said i'll take you on just for the hell of it, he kept insisting to see the engine of my car (which was still parked in the distance), and I kept insisting that it was stock, he started to chicken out, called him out on it, and that if he cant keep his words not to say shit, he said fuck it, we lined up, he counted to 2 and started to take off, i thought wtf happend to 3? i take off (not really -.-) the car just hops rather than take off, stayed right next to him, finally got some traction, peeled tire, shifted to 2nd, peeled, see a headlight in the corner mirror, shifted to 3rd, see both headlights in middle of mirror... laughed.and slowed down... drove back and parked in parking spot as everyone is screaming "OH!!!!!! and OH SHIT!!!" i get asked and demanded that i show what was under my hood, opened her up, they saw everything was stock, and it fueled the "OH" even more... lol next thing i know im getting invited to 3 different car clubs.... lmao.... and the sad thing was, he was the fastest car out there... never going back again... unless for the giggles lol
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #14874 on: October 29, 2011, 10:40:28 AM »

Hahaha you did it for the lolz

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14875 on: October 29, 2011, 11:22:59 AM »

LoL! That's an awesome story! Looks like I'm helping one of the guys in the local car group I'm in with his swap sometime soon k24a2 in an ep3...I foresee many scrapped and bloody knuckles :p lol
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14876 on: October 29, 2011, 12:31:57 PM »

No street racing threads or posts.
- Street racing is illegal, dangerous, and stupid.  We do not glorify, support, or condone street racing in any way.  We support legal and sanctioned racing events done on a track in a controlled environment.  If you think street racing is cool, you are on the wrong forum. 
1st offense - thread or post deleted, verbal warning
2nd offense - 2nd verbal warning, 1 week suspension
3rd offense - 3rd verbal warning, 1 month suspension
repeat offender - possible ban

Please read the rules before posting.

Site & Forum Rules

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14877 on: October 29, 2011, 12:34:39 PM »

hahha exerl8, yea i did, i just wanted to see how my stock accord did against a b16 w/ mods, and whats funny is that since i took off my intake resonator my car has gotten slower :/

nice Rushzer0, and yup, you will have some lol, i wish i had the a2 than a4 Sad
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14878 on: October 29, 2011, 12:39:29 PM »

No street racing threads or posts.
- Street racing is illegal, dangerous, and stupid.  We do not glorify, support, or condone street racing in any way.  We support legal and sanctioned racing events done on a track in a controlled environment.  If you think street racing is cool, you are on the wrong forum.  
1st offense - thread or post deleted, verbal warning
2nd offense - 2nd verbal warning, 1 week suspension
3rd offense - 3rd verbal warning, 1 month suspension
repeat offender - possible ban

Please read the rules before posting.

Site & Forum Rules

road was closed off, no traffic would have been driving through, area was closed off for this exact same purpose so technically it was a dragstrip?  , sorry i could have sworn i put that the area was blocked off, and tht no traffic was driving down this road

and im sorry but you post was full of funny fail, between the quote and sig, made me laugh lol Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:42:15 PM by Armyguy239 » Logged
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14879 on: October 29, 2011, 12:57:49 PM »

tims gonna bitch slap you to last week for that post.

-Alec
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 990 991 [992] 993 994 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012