Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:18:49 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 989 990 [991] 992 993 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300531 times)
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14850 on: October 27, 2011, 01:08:33 PM »

AT&T Uverse pwns, too bad they dont offer it in my neighborhood
You know what sucks even more?  They offer it in my complex, but not my building Sad

- Mark
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #14851 on: October 27, 2011, 01:51:45 PM »

I'm gonna be joe dirt!

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14852 on: October 27, 2011, 08:12:24 PM »

I'm gonna be joe dirt!

I was going to guess that! That's a good one. I've gotta find a costume for my friends party tomorrow night.

- Bobby
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14853 on: October 27, 2011, 08:21:19 PM »

So I was watchin Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story last night and at every commercial they have the creators come on and talk about how DirecTV is dropping FX (and a bunch of other FOX channels like SPEED)... WHAT THE FUCK!  How could they possibly think that this is a good idea?  And what the hell am I gonna do without my SOA, The League and Archer??? FUCK!  /rant

On a lighter note, Interview today, wish me luck.

So drop Direct TV

Well... I'm still at home so dads footin the bill.  We like DirecTV cause I don't know who else gives a 4 room HD DVR...

direct tv blows anyways.. go for fiOS..?

I WISH!  They have been advertising it here for 3 years!  But they dont actually have it yet...?  SO STOP SHOWING THE FUCKIN COMMERCIALS! lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #14854 on: October 27, 2011, 08:33:09 PM »

Cool
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14855 on: October 27, 2011, 08:54:50 PM »

Smoking est bad for you!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #14856 on: October 28, 2011, 07:44:27 AM »

Flippa! Cheesy
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14857 on: October 28, 2011, 08:16:02 AM »

Woo Friday!

-Ryan

slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #14858 on: October 28, 2011, 08:20:19 AM »

Woop woop!!!
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #14859 on: October 28, 2011, 08:36:13 AM »

friday doesn't have as much punch when you know you still have to work the next day  Cry

side note.. been up since 5am.. went to the gym this morning.  feeeelliinnng goooooood Smiley

-brian
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14860 on: October 28, 2011, 08:40:52 AM »

Yay!  Almost the weekend.  I found out yesterday that I'm gonna be going to NYC in December for work.  Too bad it's a week off from when I want to be there.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14861 on: October 28, 2011, 08:46:02 AM »

@Tim - Let me guess.. the week BEFORE new years? lol

@Brian - well arent you special... no but for serious I caught a look at myself in the mirror  yesterday and I gotta start doin something... this is the only thing I HATE about winter lol.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:48:06 AM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14862 on: October 28, 2011, 09:16:17 AM »

Actually, it's not.  I'm not into the bar/drinking scene.  I wanted to be there for a holiday party my sister in law throws every year.  This is the first year that I won't be able to go.  They live in Orange County, so it wouldn't be that bad for me to drive out there from NYC.  I'm going to wait and see what I can do to come out anyway.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14863 on: October 28, 2011, 09:37:32 AM »

Well I AM into the bar/drinking scene... but I really have no wish to go to NYC for New Years Eve, the place is a mad house.

I am much happier just hangin out drinkin at the house with a close group of friends.  Had my first new years party last year and it was awesome.  Just everybody havin a good time and poppin bubbly.  Usually we go up to my buddys cabin (which we are doin this weekend for the first time for Halloween) and its just always a good time.  Cabin in the middle of nowhere that you NEED 4WD to get up to.  It was perfect for us back in the days of bein underage.

Oh yeah.  And the interview went pretty well yesterday (I hope).  The company is just so cool and laid back, the feel of it is completely different from the bank and I really like it.  One really cool thing that I saw that made me really wanna work there, they have art ALL OVER the place, well in the one workroom they have a line-up of portraits... of SOCK MONKEY!  Gave me a pretty good laugh.  The HR rep said I should have their decision by Wednesday so I'm keepin my fingers crossed.  One nice thing was that they were actually trying to fill a position on two different teams so I got to interview with both teams which hopefully doubles my chances of gettin the job.

Its a little over an hour drive, but I'm already drivin about 40 mins as is, and this job would be an extra 12k a year.  Its also closer to GFs so I can just go to her house if I don't feel like doin the long haul.  And shes workin down past where I am, so we'll prolly end up gettin a place down there eventually.

-Ryan

Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14864 on: October 28, 2011, 09:40:23 AM »

So I was watchin Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story last night and at every commercial they have the creators come on and talk about how DirecTV is dropping FX (and a bunch of other FOX channels like SPEED)... WHAT THE FUCK!  How could they possibly think that this is a good idea?  And what the hell am I gonna do without my SOA, The League and Archer??? FUCK!  /rant

On a lighter note, Interview today, wish me luck.

So drop Direct TV

Well... I'm still at home so dads footin the bill.  We like DirecTV cause I don't know who else gives a 4 room HD DVR..
time warner

friday doesn't have as much punch when you know you still have to work the next day  Cry

side note.. been up since 5am.. went to the gym this morning.  feeeelliinnng goooooood Smiley

yup, especially whne your supposed to  get "Released early" for the day just for you to come back later on that day for 4 hours
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 989 990 [991] 992 993 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012