Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:43:04 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 986 987 [988] 989 990 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300495 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14805 on: October 24, 2011, 09:30:41 AM »

Can't go to work yet.  My work vehicle is in the shop waiting for authorization to get work done.  I guess I get to sit on my ass and watch TV all day long.   

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14806 on: October 24, 2011, 11:37:00 AM »

I'm with Stupid Random day off today...
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #14807 on: October 24, 2011, 11:50:17 AM »

you guys suck.  I just got asked to work the weekend again.  Doesn't look like I'll be getting a day off for awhile Sad

at least I'm getting overtime..

-brian
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #14808 on: October 24, 2011, 12:02:21 PM »

Agreed. You guys suck. First day back from a week off and got put on a project I really didn't want. FML.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #14809 on: October 24, 2011, 12:07:24 PM »

I'm with Stupid I'm with your mom!
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14810 on: October 24, 2011, 01:04:42 PM »

Phone interview tomorrow! Woot woot!

Financial Sales job with a company about 5 mins from home.  Full benefits, salary + commissions for the first 3 years, commission based there after.  Sounds pretty good to me.  Its selling to schools and they have a contract with certain school districts already, so its not cold calls.  Its go a meeting and find out what they want.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #14811 on: October 24, 2011, 01:35:48 PM »

^^It's still sales.. which is not an easy field to be in during this economic climate..  But good luck nonetheless!

-brian
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14812 on: October 24, 2011, 02:25:57 PM »

Thanks B.  I wasnt really lookin for a sales job... but Im gettin the point where ill take almost anything as long as its worth my time (READ: pays well). But like i said its a HELL of a lot closer to home and should pay better, so well see.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14813 on: October 24, 2011, 02:46:30 PM »

I wish I could be working today.  At this point, I have a ton of work to get done, and not enough time.  Today is a wasted day IMHO.  Now I have one less day to complete this project if I don't want to work on the weekend.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14814 on: October 25, 2011, 08:51:02 AM »

So they implemented new online content filters at the bank yesterday.  I over heard one of my managers talking to another and she was annoyed because they blocked her email and after talking to the security officer he decided he wasnt going to unblock it... meanwhile I am two cubes over logged into Gmail and the 4 forums that I frequent all day. hahaha

But they did end up blocking V6p and when I came in this morning Gmail was blocked, but I got around it.  You just go to google and click on the gmail link at the top. Cheesy

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14815 on: October 25, 2011, 09:03:56 AM »

So they implemented new online content filters at the bank yesterday.  I over heard one of my managers talking to another and she was annoyed because they blocked her email and after talking to the security officer he decided he wasnt going to unblock it... meanwhile I am two cubes over logged into Gmail and the 4 forums that I frequent all day. hahaha

But they did end up blocking V6p and when I came in this morning Gmail was blocked, but I got around it.  You just go to google and click on the gmail link at the top. Cheesy

If they are halfway intellegent that will be blocked shortly two.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14816 on: October 25, 2011, 09:07:22 AM »

Too*

And they haven't caught the trick the last like 4 times it happened. haha

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14817 on: October 25, 2011, 09:07:40 AM »

Damn phone lol
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14818 on: October 25, 2011, 09:20:29 AM »

Happens to the best of us. lol

If I do get this new job, I dont know what I'll do... I'll start to miss you guys, seein as I'll prolly be out on the road most of the time. lol

On another note... they are working on the heating system down in the boiler room today.  Well the radiator is litterally right behind my desk and I can hear EVERY TIME they tap on it.  Its gonna be a long day. lol

-Ryan

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14819 on: October 25, 2011, 09:59:50 AM »

Makes me glad I work out on the road.  I just hate the repetitive video loops they constantly play in the stores I go to.  Since I'm focusing on one account right now, it's becoming pretty fucking annoying.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 986 987 [988] 989 990 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012