Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:07:22 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 972 973 [974] 975 976 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300261 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14595 on: October 05, 2011, 09:30:11 AM »

Thanks guys.  The worst part is he will flip flop, like the other day he had his incident, and then yesterday before he had his appt he was absolutely fine!  Thats what gets me the most.

But enough of this depressing shit. lol

Happy Hump Day!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14596 on: October 05, 2011, 10:23:26 AM »

Today is going to be a long day.  Angry

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14597 on: October 05, 2011, 10:24:30 AM »

Damn, that is a tough situation Ryan.  Keep your head up though.  When we had to put my dog down last year she could barely walk anymore and it was really hard to watch her suffer like that.  We would literally have to carry her outside so she could go to the bathroom, 90lb labs are not easy to carry.  So we put her down to keep her from suffering anymore. Definitely sucks, but it was for the best.  That's what you have to keep in mind, whatever happens, it's for the best.

Same situation with mine. He was a lab and his hind legs became an issue. Had to carry him when he wanted to move around. It was hard but, it was the best thing to do.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #14598 on: October 05, 2011, 11:22:03 AM »

Same situation with mine. He was a lab and his hind legs became an issue. Had to carry him when he wanted to move around. It was hard but, it was the best thing to do.

I think it's a genetic thing with most Labs.  They get hip dysplacia or something like that in their old age.  It is a really difficult thing to watch happen to an animal/family member you grow up with.

moving on, Tim, I agree.. toda is a very long day.  and I haven't gotten anything done yet.  I really need a new job.  Does anyone have contacts with any companies in MD? haha.

-brian
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14599 on: October 05, 2011, 12:43:23 PM »

I think it's a genetic thing with most Labs.  They get hip dysplacia or something like that in their old age.  It is a really difficult thing to watch happen to an animal/family member you grow up with.

moving on, Tim, I agree.. toda is a very long day.  and I haven't gotten anything done yet.  I really need a new job.  Does anyone have contacts with any companies in MD? haha.
I actually might, depending on the field.. PM me..

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #14600 on: October 05, 2011, 12:57:45 PM »

Speaking of family members having a hard time walking, my old man just got of surgery. I don't know full details but he's going to never walk normal again thanks to a tumor he has in his brain.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14601 on: October 05, 2011, 01:25:15 PM »

Jeez... bad week.  Sry Z. He WILL still walk tho right?

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #14602 on: October 05, 2011, 01:25:37 PM »

Mark, PM sent, thanks!

Z, sorry bro.  I'll keep him in my thoughts/prayers.

Forgot to say this earlier, but Ryan, same goes for your family.

-brian
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #14603 on: October 05, 2011, 01:27:14 PM »

F my life, took half a day to clear my head
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14604 on: October 05, 2011, 01:31:45 PM »

Jeez... I think I started it... but when did this turn into the everyones life on the Elite sucks thread?  Well, Its a beautiful day, I'm gonna ring out the Accord on the way home to cheer myself up.  You should all do the same.  Except for you Jer... cause you dont have one anymore.  Guess you'll just have to stay sad.  Cheesy

-Ryan

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14605 on: October 05, 2011, 01:32:11 PM »

... obviously kidding.  Afro

-Ryan

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #14606 on: October 05, 2011, 01:40:08 PM »

I'm out looking for my second midlife crisis car right now f*** it man
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14607 on: October 05, 2011, 01:46:08 PM »

Speaking of family members having a hard time walking, my old man just got of surgery. I don't know full details but he's going to never walk normal again thanks to a tumor he has in his brain.

Obviously wishing him the best and fastest recovery..
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #14608 on: October 05, 2011, 03:08:41 PM »

Thanks guys. He's had the problem for years and gradually his walking has worsened. Its a pea sized tumor in his brain that just happens to be in that perfect spot to affect his walking. He'll still be able to walk but he has trouble. It sucks but what can you do? My old man's a trooper so he'll pull through just fine.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14609 on: October 05, 2011, 04:55:26 PM »

I watched a documentary on how different things happen when areas of the brain a affected. It was crazy how little it takes. At least he's strong and will pull right though it.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 972 973 [974] 975 976 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012