Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:58:28 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 953 954 [955] 956 957 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300521 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #14310 on: September 16, 2011, 05:44:42 AM »

Happens. This time, back up your shit.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14311 on: September 16, 2011, 06:50:49 AM »

...those were both Matt Damon.  I like Matt Damon. 

Yeah your right... Other than Good will hunting he blows... Don't know what I was thinking honestly... OOPS
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14312 on: September 16, 2011, 08:46:53 AM »

I honestly thought you were messing with me! hahaha  But seriously if you like The Departed, watch The Town, it was amazing! BEN AFFLECK starred and directed.  That must be the only way that hes good, if he directs and/or writes and stars in the movie (i.e. good will hunting).

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14313 on: September 16, 2011, 08:58:21 AM »

You guys forgot to mention Gigli.  That is a timeless classic that truly showcases Ben Affleck's and J Lo's limitless talent.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14314 on: September 16, 2011, 09:09:09 AM »

Ben Affleck ovies that make me sad...
-Gigli (Thanks Tim)
-Armagedon
-Pearl Harbor
-Jersey Girl
-Dare Devil

Movies that were AWESOME despite Ben Afflecks best efforts to make them suck:
-Smokin' Aces
-Jay and Silent Bob: Strike Back
-Boiler Room
-Dogma
-Mallrats
-Dazed and Confused

Oh and so I called that lady about the job again yesterday... she didn't pick up again!  So I left another message saying that I would be on lunch until 1 pm.  She calls me at 20 after 1.  I just let it go to voicemail, I listen to it and she says that she is also normally on lunch from 12 to 1... which is fine, nothin I can do about that, I'll just take lunch from 11 to 12 today and call her.  My problem is... if you KNOW that you are normally on lunch from 12 to 1... then why the fuck when I TELL you, I will call back tomorrow on my lunch between 12 and 1 do you say "thatll be fine" and not "well thats not going to work, thats when Im on lunch"Huh?  The first time she called I told her the exact time I would call and she said it would be fine, what the fuck!?  Again, really high expectations for this job... haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14315 on: September 16, 2011, 09:41:49 AM »

Well, at least you know you can skate by doing a shitty job at that company just like she does.   Cheesy

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #14316 on: September 16, 2011, 09:49:08 AM »

He was awesome in Boiler room!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14317 on: September 16, 2011, 09:51:33 AM »

He was awesome in nothing!

FIXED

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14318 on: September 16, 2011, 10:14:47 AM »

Ben Affleck ovies that make me sad...
-Gigli (Thanks Tim)
-Armagedon
-Pearl Harbor
-Jersey Girl
-Dare Devil

Movies that were AWESOME despite Ben Afflecks best efforts to make them suck:
-Smokin' Aces
-Jay and Silent Bob: Strike Back
-Boiler Room
-Dogma
-Mallrats
-Dazed and Confused

Oh and so I called that lady about the job again yesterday... she didn't pick up again!  So I left another message saying that I would be on lunch until 1 pm.  She calls me at 20 after 1.  I just let it go to voicemail, I listen to it and she says that she is also normally on lunch from 12 to 1... which is fine, nothin I can do about that, I'll just take lunch from 11 to 12 today and call her.  My problem is... if you KNOW that you are normally on lunch from 12 to 1... then why the fuck when I TELL you, I will call back tomorrow on my lunch between 12 and 1 do you say "thatll be fine" and not "well thats not going to work, thats when Im on lunch"Huh?  The first time she called I told her the exact time I would call and she said it would be fine, what the fuck!?  Again, really high expectations for this job... haha

I actually think aremagedon is alright... Not awful. I've seen the town it was filmed in Boston so it was geographicly popular in theathers if that makes sense.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14319 on: September 16, 2011, 10:32:01 AM »

It does.  Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallens opening scene was filmed in downtown Bethlehem, so I know EXACTLY what you mean.

-Ryan

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #14320 on: September 16, 2011, 10:41:21 AM »

The old steel mill that was supposed to be china.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14321 on: September 16, 2011, 11:01:59 AM »

Yes!  That was Bethlehem Steel.

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14322 on: September 16, 2011, 12:23:06 PM »

Yes!  That was Bethlehem Steel.

I'd actually like to see the filming of a movie like that. Must be alot of green screens.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14323 on: September 16, 2011, 12:46:50 PM »

Oh yeah... it was cool.  All the filming took place at like 4 am too. haha
They also lit up the stacks with these floodlights shining straight up for the whole week they were there filming, it looked so cool.

-Ryan

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14324 on: September 16, 2011, 01:25:17 PM »

Again... the lady didnt pick up the phone... but then called back while I was still on lunch.  I felt the conversation went well, but they are kind of like a middle man company.  I guess they scour careerbuilder looking for possible applicants that companies that go to them are looking for.  After talking with her for a while, she said that she doesnt think that they have anything in the field im looking for in the distance im willing to commute, right now atleast.  So she said she'd send the resume on to her boss and we'll see what happens from there.  Yeah well, ya win some ya lose some.

-Ryan

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 953 954 [955] 956 957 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012