Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:26:52 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 949 950 [951] 952 953 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300359 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14250 on: September 12, 2011, 10:20:02 PM »

bw3?

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14251 on: September 12, 2011, 10:28:18 PM »

Lowered my car a little more today..

- Mark
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14252 on: September 12, 2011, 10:41:47 PM »

Whoa! theres a section for that! Jus sayin...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14253 on: September 12, 2011, 10:57:14 PM »

Where?  I don't have a gen7 anymore, can't post it in the "what did you do to your gen7 today?" thread..  Wink

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14254 on: September 12, 2011, 11:04:04 PM »

Ryan, don't ever post retarded ass videos like that ever again.  I will ban you.

I've never been to BWW yet, but there's a bunch of them around here.  I heard that they placed in the top 5 for wings.  I've read decent reviews, so I'm planning on checking one out.  There's one down the street from my place, so it may be soon.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14255 on: September 12, 2011, 11:07:50 PM »

Where?  I don't have a gen7 anymore, can't post it in the "what did you do to your gen7 today?" thread..  Wink

Yup.  It's the CRAP2!!

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #14256 on: September 12, 2011, 11:23:22 PM »

EDIT:  A friend sent this to me and I just think its great. Cheesy
JDM paint job (ice cream paint job remix)

Don't ever do that again.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14257 on: September 13, 2011, 07:30:23 AM »

:Smiley

-Ryan

Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14258 on: September 13, 2011, 08:43:17 AM »

Fucking army clinics aren't worth shit! Why do I have to make a Damn appointment for two weeks from now for pain that i have NOW, when the Fucking pain medication is not working! That was the Fucking reason for me walking into the Damn clinic during sickcall!  And why the Fuck does the army have civilian nurses telling Us military that we can't be seen at the MILITARY Clinic! mad  mad mad /rant.... Bit seriously if i have to deal with this pain for two weeks ima end up killing someone...
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #14259 on: September 13, 2011, 08:51:41 AM »

Can't you go to a regular clinic?

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14260 on: September 13, 2011, 09:17:43 AM »

Sounds like the Health Center on campus... I was in and out of there for 2 almost 3 months first it was strept, then it was mono, then it wasnt mono, then it was strept again... they never helped at all!  But they did hand out Vic like it was candy Wink

Ended up goin home for the weekend and ended up in the Emergency room, guy took one look and said it was mono... and that was the last time I went to the health center. haha

-Ryan

Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14261 on: September 13, 2011, 09:32:55 AM »

No I have to go to the military clinic where I'm assigned.... It's Fucking ridiculous...
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14262 on: September 13, 2011, 10:59:56 AM »

Is the military clinic like an emergency room?  From the sounds of it, it's more like a doctor's office.  Has it occurred to you that there might be other people that need medical attention?

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #14263 on: September 13, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »

sounds like he's in serious pain though Tim.  I would advise to go to the hospital or just throw yourself on the floor if its that bad.  If it's not that bad, then suck it up for two weeks.  I thought you were a medic?

Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14264 on: September 13, 2011, 11:30:41 AM »

Is the military clinic like an emergency room?  From the sounds of it, it's more like a doctor's office.  Has it occurred to you that there might be other people that need medical attention?
No, the clinic is a building that has about 30 different doctors for my section of the base. and yea that is why i went during "sickcall" its basically a time in the morning where if you have anything wrong you can come in to get checked out by any doc, without needing an appt. most of the people it compromises are people that go have a cold, diahrrea, vomiting problems, and those guys are in and out within 15 minutes.

sounds like he's in serious pain though Tim.  I would advise to go to the hospital or just throw yourself on the floor if its that bad.  If it's not that bad, then suck it up for two weeks.  I thought you were a medic?

yes I am. I have multiple bilateral knee injuries (bilateral MCL tears, meniscus tear in left knee,a floating bone in whats left of the meniscus of LK, and a deformity where my left knee is bowing, Right knee the space between the patella has worn down) and the rocky terrain from Iraq didnt help.  the injuries messed up my walking mechanics. so now i have back pain from the knee injuries, and from when i had been shot in Iraq. the medication I have been taking for my knee pain Meloxicam or Mobic had been helping for the back pain. but within the past few days the medication has been working for the back less and less, and i am already taking it more than what i was prescribed. meloxicam is a once a day pill.. i have been taking 2-3 a day for the pain.. last night I couldnt sleep because of the pain. I would go to the hospital but the military is fucking retarded and will tell me you can go to sick call for the medication. I told my squad leader and he is pissed, so he's going to bring it up to the commander and see what he can do. And yes I am a medic, but the army is retarded and has civilians working at the hospital and clinics for sometimes more than triple what we make in a year doing the same thing, and a lot of the time they do less than we do, so i literally don't have a job when im back in the states..

I can handle the knee pain, i've pretty much killed all the nerves there anyways, but I cant with the back. its literally from about 2 inches under my shoulder blades down to my hip
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:34:04 AM by Armyguy239 » Logged
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 949 950 [951] 952 953 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012