Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:00:07 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300366 times)
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14130 on: September 08, 2011, 07:43:46 AM »

I'm fat I never wear a jacket...

Amen!   Cheesy
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #14131 on: September 08, 2011, 08:24:49 AM »

FUCKING RAAIINNN!!!!

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14132 on: September 08, 2011, 08:31:51 AM »

Dude, what are you talking about? You're built like a damn grizzly.

Maybe its the fir that keeps me warm...
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14133 on: September 08, 2011, 08:42:06 AM »

Dude, what are you talking about? You're built like a damn grizzly.

Maybe its the fir that keeps me warm...

Hahaha.  Mike's a bear.  Yeah, I went there.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14134 on: September 08, 2011, 08:45:47 AM »

Its the ONLY truck with chesthair upholstery and a spare beard in the glove box... just in case you lose yours.

EDIT:
He's the ONLY member with chesthair upholstery and a spare beard in the glove box... just in case you lose yours.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:54:22 AM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14135 on: September 08, 2011, 08:49:54 AM »

You really liked that video a lot, huh?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14136 on: September 08, 2011, 08:55:22 AM »

Cracks me the hell up just thinkin about it.  Sorry, I'll let it go.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14137 on: September 08, 2011, 08:49:16 PM »

I heard their mentration can attract bears...

Back on topic (I guess), Just got my car back from the shop, the axle was fucked up, so he replaced it.  While he was doin so he noticed that the bolt for the new sway bar link I had installed a month ago(?) was only on hand tight... what the fuck!  They (another shop, not the guy that did the axle) raped me for the install of the front and rear TL sway bars and new end-links ($500+ for labor and new front links, i already had the rears) and they cant even torque down a fucking bolt right?  Why the fuck do I keep givin this place chances... just when they get in my good graces they royally fuck it up again.  So just in case your ever in Bethlehem, PA or anywhere for that matter, dont EVER take your car to Strauss Auto, they will fuck you.  I took it back to the shop to have them fix it, told the girl the story and she looked at me and said "...and you want us to do what?"  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? FIX THE FUCKIN BOLT, or give me my $500 fucking dollars back.  So they tightened it back and I'm pretty sure theres still a shake in the front of the car, won't know for sure til I get it on the highway on the way to work tomorrow (but the guy said the inner CV was def fucked so thanks for that one Mike).

Sorry guys just had to vent, now for some Call of Duty, before I settle in for the start of a new season of the Sons of Anarchy. Cheesy

EDIT:  And I'm out of beer... just fucking great.

you're a retard for paying $500 to have sway bars installed...

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14138 on: September 08, 2011, 08:52:02 PM »

Your telling me... but whatever its done, you live and you learn.  That place can suck my balls.

-Ryan

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #14139 on: September 08, 2011, 09:06:16 PM »

Ive lost more money at titty bars
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14140 on: September 08, 2011, 09:16:27 PM »

Atleast I was smart enough to do the PCDs myself lol

-Ryan

Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14141 on: September 08, 2011, 11:45:42 PM »

hhahahahaha..... i just found out I got my bank cleaned out by my ex,as i was starting my way back to TX.... getting drunk now... none of the chain of command is picking up. So, knowing my luck none of them will hear their voicemails. and i will be considered AWOL...and looking at some jail time... ugh, gotta love the bitches...
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14142 on: September 09, 2011, 03:51:27 AM »

Finally got power back!

Edit: Here's an article explaining what happened: http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/sep/08/californias-worst-power-failure-started-arizona-de/
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:57:44 AM by alpha » Logged

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14143 on: September 09, 2011, 06:45:41 AM »

hhahahahaha..... i just found out I got my bank cleaned out by my ex,as i was starting my way back to TX....

Was this a recent split with this girl?  I recall you mentioning something about a lady friend you were with last week.  Have you contacted your bank at all?

Tim
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14144 on: September 09, 2011, 08:08:38 AM »

Hahaha.  $4k for a pair of Nikes.

http://nikemag.ebay.com/shoes

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012