Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:56:35 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 938 939 [940] 941 942 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300520 times)
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14085 on: September 04, 2011, 11:21:58 AM »

Just read the thread about Ryan.  I don't even know what to say.  Tim you have PM.

Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14086 on: September 04, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »

So tim, one strip club ruined them all for you? That sucks.

same with me...and I haven't been to one that has proven otherwise, so....I say no to fat skanky ho's

I've seen pics of his wife, and I'd choose her over the strip club girls any day.   Cheesy

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14087 on: September 04, 2011, 02:24:46 PM »

Quote from: Mike
Wish I would have saw this last night.... I was at RI Dolls.... I don't generally frequent these places but,  a bunch of buddies were going so it ended up being a good time.

Foxy or bust.

I think that's the one strip club I've been to in RI, and the girls there were fat and skanky.  That's the reason why I don't go to strip clubs.

Which one?  Some are really good, and others are scary.  Either way, I don't frequent those places either, but every once and a while they make for a funny time.  Last time I went, a stripper told me I looked like Drake.  I'll refrain from telling some other stories.

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14088 on: September 04, 2011, 05:45:19 PM »

I don't remember which one I went to, but I think it was The Foxy Lady.  Honestly, it's a night I'd rather not remember, nor is it an establishment I would ever return to.  So I guess it doesn't matter which titty bar it was.

Dave, do you mean the shitty rapper Drake?  I would have taken that as an insult and punched her in the throat.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #14089 on: September 04, 2011, 06:13:19 PM »

my lil bro in his jeep with the 6" lift and 37s, just sucked water in the intake, wrecker towing it home, I gotta get him some oil. Fuck

Tropical depression, 20" of rain sands he thought hey lets go muddin!!
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14090 on: September 04, 2011, 06:31:37 PM »

Good learning experience I guess.  He should have had a snorkel before going mudding out in the rain.

Tim
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #14091 on: September 04, 2011, 06:33:25 PM »

Yaeah, had two chicks in the jeep, trying to show off
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14092 on: September 04, 2011, 06:35:22 PM »

That's always the best time to show off.  Too bad he failed miserably and probably looks like a fool now.  Maybe he'll get some pity nookie from 'em?

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #14093 on: September 04, 2011, 08:02:23 PM »

Pity nookie FTW!!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #14094 on: September 04, 2011, 08:47:17 PM »

So tim, one strip club ruined them all for you? That sucks.

same with me...and I haven't been to one that has proven otherwise, so....I say no to fat skanky ho's

I've seen pics of his wife, and I'd choose her over the strip club girls any day.   Cheesy

Yeah, my wife is pretty hot

striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14095 on: September 05, 2011, 01:24:31 AM »

Dave, do you mean the shitty rapper Drake?  I would have taken that as an insult and punched her in the throat.

Yes, the "shitty" multi-millionaire Drake. 

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14096 on: September 05, 2011, 01:27:48 AM »

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that he's got talent.  If it's the guy I'm thinking of, he's the worst "rapper" I've ever heard.

Tim
striktlyaccord

striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14097 on: September 05, 2011, 01:33:18 AM »

Blah.  On another note, I just realized yesterday that after my accident in May, when the insurance company e-mailed me my appraisal, the begnning of the filename for the report was "ECM".  No joke.  Anyone supersticious?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14098 on: September 05, 2011, 01:35:41 AM »

Coincidence.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #14099 on: September 05, 2011, 02:24:01 AM »

Well, I'm at the hospital with my brother since he went and fucked up his hand. Open fracture and he won't be able to use it for a minute. Good thing it wasn't the good hand. Just means no stranger for awhile.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 938 939 [940] 941 942 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012