Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 11:48:14 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 928 929 [930] 931 932 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300514 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #13935 on: August 28, 2011, 12:22:00 PM »

<--- envious!!!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13936 on: August 28, 2011, 12:32:53 PM »

That looks like a giant turbo, what is that?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13937 on: August 28, 2011, 05:48:50 PM »

I got to bed at a reasonable hour last night, which is uncommon.  I also knew that I'd be waking up at 8 this morning.

I'd guess that it's either a big ass turbo or centrifugal supercharger.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #13938 on: August 28, 2011, 05:55:12 PM »

I just want to say I Love My Accord! I Love it so much i gave someone a headache for making a huge white gash on my BLACK,  door! Fucking hate that shit I parked away from everyone and parked in a big parking spot with enough space for people to open their doors fully, and be safe but some Fucking ashole decided to park inside my white line and Sparta kick his door into mine..   mad   mad mad mad Angry
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:22:24 PM by Armyguy239 » Logged
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13939 on: August 28, 2011, 06:05:03 PM »

So, you slashed someone's tire?  That doesn't seem right or legal.  If you were that pissed off, why didn't you wait until they came back to their car, confront them, and get their insurance information?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13940 on: August 28, 2011, 06:10:44 PM »

No didn't slash just let the air out on both rear tires.got their plate written down.. gonna talk to my cuz later that's in pd... There is about a 5 inch gash on my door... I didn't stay because I was in a hurry to pick my girl up from work I was going to borderline make it n she's on the cycle and looking for somethhing to go off on... Had that happen once, my girl is very loving and caring nut when.that time, its best to be on the good side LOL.. I guess he didn't like my army plate he had marine stickers all over his car
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13941 on: August 28, 2011, 06:41:34 PM »

Not sure I would post about that, I would have taken pics  of the damage and their car.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #13942 on: August 28, 2011, 06:53:05 PM »

Isnt that one of the rules. Dont post illegal activity or something.  Though I dont think letting air out of a tire is considered vandilism.  If he would've slashed the tires then yes, it's definitely illegal.

Then again, I'm no lawyer.  I would've called mall security or something.

status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13943 on: August 28, 2011, 07:07:01 PM »

not gonna lie, when whoever shot my car i probably would have carrie underwoood their car. had i seen it.

-Alec
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #13944 on: August 28, 2011, 07:11:02 PM »

Not saying I wouldn't do anything, I just wouldn't post it publicly
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13945 on: August 28, 2011, 07:42:07 PM »

well that goes with out saying.

-Alec
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #13946 on: August 28, 2011, 08:04:44 PM »

Wtf?? Somebody shot your car?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13947 on: August 28, 2011, 08:24:33 PM »

Isnt that one of the rules. Dont post illegal activity or something.  Though I dont think letting air out of a tire is considered vandilism.  If he would've slashed the tires then yes, it's definitely illegal.

Then again, I'm no lawyer.  I would've called mall security or something.

If a police officer really wants to be nit picky, I'm sure they would consider letting air out of tires vandalism.  It probably wasn't the wisest thing that you did.  It's understandable that you were under a time crunch, because that's life, but at the same time you could have called your lady friend and explained the situation.  I would have gone with what Nelson suggested though.  Usually, malls have security cameras in parking lots.  Calling security to come out to your car would have probably been the most beneficial thing to do.  When you think about it, if they have cameras, they can run back the tape and provide you with proof that he hit your car.  On top of that, you would have some sort of authority figure there to be there when the owner of the other car comes back when you confront them to get their insurance information to file a report.  If they have cameras, and the guy that cranked his door into yours wants to pursue some form of action against you, you're probably going to be in a bad position.

not gonna lie, when whoever shot my car i probably would have carrie underwoood their car. had i seen it.

Engrish prease!  That sentence is not grammatically correct.  Please try again so I can understand what you're trying to say.

Tim
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #13948 on: August 28, 2011, 08:29:51 PM »

Tim, he means he would have went ape shit on the guys car
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13949 on: August 28, 2011, 08:30:06 PM »

<--- envious!!!

For you

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 928 929 [930] 931 932 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012