Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:47:58 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 921 922 [923] 924 925 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300323 times)
Sparrow

Need More Low....

Reputation Power: 2
Sparrow pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #13830 on: August 26, 2011, 08:41:24 AM »

Whats good?
Anyone got any good plans for the weekend? (I'm bored at work if you can't tell lol)

~Sparrow~
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13831 on: August 26, 2011, 08:46:40 AM »

Happy Friday!

@Sparrow- Nice man!  Your gonna love it.  I installed my PCDs first (ran into a bolt/time problem with the J pipe) and it made it louder and faster, but when I finally put the j pipe on it COMPLETELY changed the tone of the exhaust. I love the way it sounds and the butt dyno is goin crazy.  I'll just have to wait for the local dyno day in Oct to get some real numbers.

And yeah, same here (bored at work).  Not much goin on tonight, haircut, apply for some jobs and then beer and COD.  Then tomorrow off to GFs house for sat and sunday for her bday.  Gotta find where to locally get some Hurricane 40's to help me thru the storm. Cheesy

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Sparrow

Need More Low....

Sparrow pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13832 on: August 26, 2011, 08:51:02 AM »

Happy Friday!

@Sparrow- Nice man!  Your gonna love it.  I installed my PCDs first (ran into a bolt/time problem with the J pipe) and it made it louder and faster, but when I finally put the j pipe on it COMPLETELY changed the tone of the exhaust. I love the way it sounds and the butt dyno is goin crazy.  I'll just have to wait for the local dyno day in Oct to get some real numbers.

And yeah, same here (bored at work).  Not much goin on tonight, haircut, apply for some jobs and then beer and COD.  Then tomorrow off to GFs house for sat and sunday for her bday.  Gotta find where to locally get some Hurricane 40's to help me thru the storm. Cheesy

Nice! I have wanted to do it for a while but money has been tight but i got a new job  Grin so its time for me to put some new money into the car. I'm not going to do it, I'm going to have a local shop do it for me and at the same time take out the stock resonator and mid muff

Yea today is just a kill time day at work and i haven't posed in a while so i figured why not. Sat is just going to be getting ready for the storm and shit. Might have to help my gf's father get his boats out of the water too. I was thinking about some 30 racks but a few 40's should do the trick too

~Sparrow~
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13833 on: August 26, 2011, 08:58:49 AM »

Yeah, I did it myself... PITA.  I was under the car (on jackstands) somwhere around 10 hours and didnt even get it finished.  Had one hell of a time gettin the stock cats out, seriously arguin over no more than 1/4 inch of clearance to get the rear one out.  Ran into a seized bolt on the test pipe and then had the wrong size bolts to bolt the pcds to the stock j pipe. 

I bought em both used from a member on V6p for some insanely low crackhead price (not sayin he was a crackhead, just that it was a crazy low price).

Ok I gotta run to the post office and pick up some mail, be back in 10. haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Sparrow

Need More Low....

Sparrow pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13834 on: August 26, 2011, 09:05:24 AM »

Yeah, I did it myself... PITA.  I was under the car (on jackstands) somwhere around 10 hours and didnt even get it finished.  Had one hell of a time gettin the stock cats out, seriously arguin over no more than 1/4 inch of clearance to get the rear one out.  Ran into a seized bolt on the test pipe and then had the wrong size bolts to bolt the pcds to the stock j pipe. 

I bought em both used from a member on V6p for some insanely low crackhead price (not sayin he was a crackhead, just that it was a crazy low price).

Ok I gotta run to the post office and pick up some mail, be back in 10. haha

Ill do most stuff on my car or at least give it my best shot but I know those bolts are going to be a pain in the ass so why bother. And knowing my luck i would start it and not be able to get one bolt off, then have to drive to the shop anyway with a massive exhaust leak lol
I just need to make this thing have more noise to it. I can beat the living hell out of it and you hear nothing but the CAI and that's still quiet. I have no idea what i want to do it her next tho.... too many choices  Cry haha

~Sparrow~
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13835 on: August 26, 2011, 09:12:41 AM »

You do the short shifter adapter and shifter bushings?  I did both of those and it feels great.  Real easy job too.

-Ryan

Sparrow

Need More Low....

Sparrow pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13836 on: August 26, 2011, 09:16:56 AM »

uhmmm that's def something to put on the list. I'm also thinking about doing some audio stuff. windows down at 70 the radio just doesn't have the balls. Also thinking about getting Inspire headlights but "das aloot ah loot"

~Sparrow~
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13837 on: August 26, 2011, 09:20:19 AM »

LoL...sounds like you hit the lotto. 

These are all things on my wish list. 

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13838 on: August 26, 2011, 09:23:07 AM »

Yeah they are.  I need to get new headlights for mine.  They are all hazed up, I tried cleanin em and it just made it worse... cause I suck. lol.   I love the blackhoused, so I'll prolly get those again, but I think I might get the amber reflector in em this time around.  But really next job I gotta do is save up so I can get the timing belt/waterpump/hoses service done.  I already found some blue silicone hoses.  Just gotta find the rest and save up for the labor. Sad

-Ryan

Sparrow

Need More Low....

Sparrow pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13839 on: August 26, 2011, 09:25:24 AM »

LoL...sounds like you hit the lotto. 

These are all things on my wish list. 

new job making alot more  Cool

Yeah they are.  I need to get new headlights for mine.  They are all hazed up, I tried cleanin em and it just made it worse... cause I suck. lol.   I love the blackhoused, so I'll prolly get those again, but I think I might get the amber reflector in em this time around.  But really next job I gotta do is save up so I can get the timing belt/waterpump/hoses service done.  I already found some blue silicone hoses.  Just gotta find the rest and save up for the labor. Sad

That sounds like its going to be a bitch. How much dose it all cost to get done? Like a 100k service right?

~Sparrow~
Sparrow

Need More Low....

Sparrow pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13840 on: August 26, 2011, 09:34:22 AM »

Looks like this will be the last time i will talk to you guys

http://www.weather.com/weather/hurricanecentral/tracker
 Sad

i lold
http://youtu.be/TOjUKwoHUyw
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:56:12 AM by Sparrow » Logged

~Sparrow~
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13841 on: August 26, 2011, 09:55:39 AM »

Idk, I'm figuring ATLEAST $4-500 plus parts.  Theres this guy local to me that works mainly on Hondas, he did my brothers Civic for like $400, so I'm figuring a bit more for my car.  With me providing parts.

-Ryan

Sparrow

Need More Low....

Sparrow pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13842 on: August 26, 2011, 09:58:13 AM »

Idk, I'm figuring ATLEAST $4-500 plus parts.  Theres this guy local to me that works mainly on Hondas, he did my brothers Civic for like $400, so I'm figuring a bit more for my car.  With me providing parts.

better to pay that now or do more damage to the car in the long run. That's not that bad of a price though. My bro has to get the timing chains done on his VR6 GTI and its going to cost him like 1k

~Sparrow~
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13843 on: August 26, 2011, 10:04:00 AM »

I'm basin it off what my brother paid... cause originally my dad thought it was gonna be like 1-1200 for the civic and it ended up only bein somewhere over 400, so who knows it could be closer to 1k, im just lookin at a best case scenario.  And Im about to hit 95k so I got time, Id just rather get it done sooner than later and have it be done... considered asking how much more he'd charge to throw some TL Type S cams in while hes in there... idk well see what the money situation is when I get there.

And whats the video?  I can't watch at my work.

-Ryan

Sparrow

Need More Low....

Sparrow pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13844 on: August 26, 2011, 10:07:28 AM »

I'm basin it off what my brother paid... cause originally my dad thought it was gonna be like 1-1200 for the civic and it ended up only bein somewhere over 400, so who knows it could be closer to 1k, im just lookin at a best case scenario.  And Im about to hit 95k so I got time, Id just rather get it done sooner than later and have it be done... considered asking how much more he'd charge to throw some TL Type S cams in while hes in there... idk well see what the money situation is when I get there.

And whats the video?  I can't watch at my work.

Yea if your going to have it all apart anyway now is the time to do some mods like that. Do you know if they have to pull the motor or trans to do the job?

Its a vid of Andy Levy Apologizing to Chris Brown but its effin hilarious

~Sparrow~
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 921 922 [923] 924 925 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012