Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:21:36 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 911 912 [913] 914 915 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300263 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13680 on: August 14, 2011, 09:02:08 PM »

Just got home.  It's good to be back.  I just posted a new thread in this forum.  Check it out and help out if you can.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13681 on: August 15, 2011, 06:55:39 AM »

I need a vacation..
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13682 on: August 15, 2011, 08:10:09 AM »

Me too.  Back to work today.  I'm not sure when I'm actually going to get out in the field today.  I have so much office work to do and need to inventory parts before I get out.  To make things complicated, I have an hour long conference call that will get in the way of me accomplishing these tasks.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #13683 on: August 15, 2011, 08:56:09 AM »

Whoop! Start my vacation today going around the Cabot trail with the woman taking lots of pics (so many awesome photo ops for the accord) expect a thread soon!
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13684 on: August 15, 2011, 09:40:34 AM »

Back to work today from an epic weekend. Going to work today just does not do the weekend any justice

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13685 on: August 15, 2011, 10:48:32 AM »

Smiley so i drove my car yesterday and i fell in love! i love how the seats hug, and how she flies! mounted the tires on the rims, bad thing is the lugs i bought for the rims are too short Sad, so i need to find extended lugs didnt see them at autozone, or discount auto... anyone have a clue where else they might sell them?
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #13686 on: August 15, 2011, 11:03:46 AM »

Started off by dropping by the pay respect to Brian and his grandfather. Followed by shopping with my "sister" and getting fitted for a tux and becoming enraged. Then I came home ate dinner then got ready and headed out. Last night was great. My cousin and his girl and me and a girl went to top of the doc(chattanoogas margaritaville) and partied the night away

Again, Mike - Thanks so much for dropping by.  It was good to see you.

I said this to mike already, but it really shows how great this forum is that even after 3 years since I first met Mike, he's willing to come down to a funeral.  If anyone here in this forum ever needs a place to crash or some help when they're in MD, don't hesitate to ask me.

This weekend was stressful for my family and i... Unexpectedly having to fly to AL/TN for a funeral and leaving my fiance to handle the move sucked..  But everything was taken care of and it worked out well.  I got back yesterday morning at 9am and proceeded to finish unpacking and setting up the new apartment.  We love our new place, it's a great location, newer finishes, and much more secure feeling.

-brian
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13687 on: August 15, 2011, 11:17:21 AM »

Already past 11 and I'm still at home.  So much work to do before I can go out.

Tim
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #13688 on: August 16, 2011, 10:21:19 AM »

Does anybody know of any nice resorts for a 2-3 day getaway after a January wedding?  Possibly the poconos in PA, or somewhere in VA?  We want to get out of MD  just for a few days after our wedding.

-brian
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13689 on: August 16, 2011, 10:38:16 AM »

Plenty of beautiful stuff up in the Poconos Im sure.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13690 on: August 16, 2011, 11:01:48 AM »

We just got back from our honeymoon in the Shenandoah Valley area at Massanutten.  I'd say it was an okay place.  There's plenty to do at the resort.

Tim
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13691 on: August 16, 2011, 12:12:49 PM »

Tuesday -----> Suicide
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13692 on: August 16, 2011, 01:20:25 PM »

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13693 on: August 16, 2011, 04:15:55 PM »

A lil sneak peak at the sites from my vacay
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13694 on: August 16, 2011, 06:59:02 PM »

Does anybody know of any nice resorts for a 2-3 day getaway after a January wedding?  Possibly the poconos in PA, or somewhere in VA?  We want to get out of MD  just for a few days after our wedding.

I used to live in the Poconos until a few years ago.  I would avoid that place like I would avoid a plague. 

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 911 912 [913] 914 915 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012