Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:18:35 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 903 904 [905] 906 907 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300320 times)
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #13560 on: August 03, 2011, 05:53:28 PM »

Ooooooohhh, I wanna ban Ryan. Can I? Can I? Please?
Go for it.  Tongue

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #13561 on: August 03, 2011, 06:13:21 PM »

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13562 on: August 03, 2011, 06:55:03 PM »

Fuck wednesday with a shovel  mad

Up the ass with no lube!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #13563 on: August 03, 2011, 07:13:42 PM »

Now that's gay.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13564 on: August 03, 2011, 08:11:03 PM »

ryan, i love you.  we are all one with nature and God... fuck it i cant do it go fuck yourself

-Alec
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13565 on: August 03, 2011, 09:50:58 PM »

Ryan's the shit.  Everytime he posts up a photo of himself he reminds me of lucky charms.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13566 on: August 03, 2011, 10:04:38 PM »

Fuck wednesday with a shovel  mad

Up the ass with no lube!!
I broke my shovel, wednesday is almost over, spent the last 3hrs discplining my son fml
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13567 on: August 04, 2011, 01:06:04 AM »

Now I get to change the subject... My generation is filled with single moms, and it pisses me the fuck off. Such a generation of irresponsibility. Like this girl I use to be really good friends with started texting me the other day... Excited, I continued talking to her because she was hott back in the day and now has a boob job... Ftmfw. Well annoyingly, for about the past two years all she has ever contacted me for is legal advice about her going to jail for domestic assault, or her abusive boyfriends. She lives in one of the lesser crime filled chattanooga section 8 housing complexes(me churchin it up a little). Well she posts about her nights of drinking and partying all the time, which enrages me. Fuck you Ryan. I mean if you have a fucking child grow the hell up. Ditch your loser friends who also party and get arrested and have children, to take care of YOUR child. Not only that, but she called me Friday night while I was at dinner with a bro. Thinking she was wanting to chat and catch up for a minute, I answered... She tells me she has something I need to listen to. I listen to this 5 minute get rich quick give us your stuff cult proposal, which enrages me and caused me to miss a hilarious prank on our waitress. Ryan is gay. She proceeds to tell me that she believes in it and didn't want anyone to feel left out and asked me again if I wanted to know more about it. I then told her that Ryan isn't so bad, he's Irish, and that I'm happily following in my fathers footsteps in working on my law enforcement career. But it's like all she talks about is partying. I feel really bad for her kid now and want to tell her off. Fuck quit partying and save that damn money if you're so fucking poor. Hell put it in a savings account for the kids college or something. Be beneficial, not superficial. And i mean its not just her... With the exception of a few all the single moms in my generation party and go out more than i do... And i go out quite often. Thats just stupid. If you can't handle it you shouldn't have spread your legs. Don't neglect YOUR children just because YOU are selfish and want to have fun. I really feel for a friend of mine. Hung out with him Monday. He has a kid with a girl similar(yet a lot more of a superficial bitch) to the aforementioned girl. This guy use to sell Lexus automobiles. He bought her a brand new is250... And paid all but 6k of it. She make her mother babysit so she can go party every night but hardly let's my buddy see his son. And I'm done ranting.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13568 on: August 04, 2011, 08:42:06 AM »

A lot of people are selfish like that.  The problem is that these people don't grow up because they're having kids when they're way too young, and their parents are enabling them by watching the children all the time instead of letting them take responsibility for their children.  It's pretty fucked up, but that's the world we live in.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #13569 on: August 04, 2011, 08:58:51 AM »

All true. The world sucks. On another note, anyone else notice the random jabs at Ryan? Thought it was fucking hilarious to pop those in there while Country was ranting.

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13570 on: August 04, 2011, 09:06:07 AM »

Now I get to change the subject... My generation is filled with single moms, and it pisses me the fuck off. Such a generation of irresponsibility. Like this girl I use to be really good friends with started texting me the other day... Excited, I continued talking to her because she was hott back in the day and now has a boob job... Ftmfw. Well annoyingly, for about the past two years all she has ever contacted me for is legal advice about her going to jail for domestic assault, or her abusive boyfriends. She lives in one of the lesser crime filled chattanooga section 8 housing complexes(me churchin it up a little). Well she posts about her nights of drinking and partying all the time, which enrages me. Fuck you Ryan. I mean if you have a fucking child grow the hell up. Ditch your loser friends who also party and get arrested and have children, to take care of YOUR child. Not only that, but she called me Friday night while I was at dinner with a bro. Thinking she was wanting to chat and catch up for a minute, I answered... She tells me she has something I need to listen to. I listen to this 5 minute get rich quick give us your stuff cult proposal, which enrages me and caused me to miss a hilarious prank on our waitress. Ryan is gay. She proceeds to tell me that she believes in it and didn't want anyone to feel left out and asked me again if I wanted to know more about it. I then told her that Ryan isn't so bad, he's Irish, and that I'm happily following in my fathers footsteps in working on my law enforcement career. But it's like all she talks about is partying. I feel really bad for her kid now and want to tell her off. Fuck quit partying and save that damn money if you're so fucking poor. Hell put it in a savings account for the kids college or something. Be beneficial, not superficial. And i mean its not just her... With the exception of a few all the single moms in my generation party and go out more than i do... And i go out quite often. Thats just stupid. If you can't handle it you shouldn't have spread your legs. Don't neglect YOUR children just because YOU are selfish and want to have fun. I really feel for a friend of mine. Hung out with him Monday. He has a kid with a girl similar(yet a lot more of a superficial bitch) to the aforementioned girl. This guy use to sell Lexus automobiles. He bought her a brand new is250... And paid all but 6k of it. She make her mother babysit so she can go party every night but hardly let's my buddy see his son. And I'm done ranting.

... you tryin to say somethin?

All true. The world sucks. On another note, anyone else notice the random jabs at Ryan? Thought it was fucking hilarious to pop those in there while Country was ranting.

Hahaha, I was so confused!  I was like did I miss the part where he said his friends name was Ryan? lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13571 on: August 04, 2011, 09:07:26 AM »

Lol you fucks are tapped
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13572 on: August 04, 2011, 09:36:56 AM »

Well since everyone was giving Ryan shit, I figured I'd throw in some subliminal messages...

I really have no faith in my generation. Or any of the next few generations of spoiled dick holes for that matter

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13573 on: August 04, 2011, 09:51:38 AM »

Lol, thanks for the vote of confidence.

EDIT: No but seriously... we're all fucked.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:55:54 AM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13574 on: August 04, 2011, 10:32:42 AM »

No no some of us are normal...  angel
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 903 904 [905] 906 907 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012