Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:54:37 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300549 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13395 on: July 20, 2011, 08:42:53 PM »

No more apple talk... It just causes useless arguments. As long as you all have working computers the brand really doesn't matter.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #13396 on: July 20, 2011, 08:49:35 PM »

True..

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13397 on: July 20, 2011, 09:00:49 PM »

It's as arbitrary as what color your shirt is at the end of the day
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #13398 on: July 20, 2011, 09:28:43 PM »

Agreed. I was just pleased with the ease of upgrading and the cost of it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:37:48 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #13399 on: July 20, 2011, 10:42:30 PM »

Tint came out pretty good, a little lighter than expected though... So the human body has a set of muscles invthe abdominal region... Mine are so sore.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13400 on: July 20, 2011, 10:52:23 PM »

Bill  You Have a PM!

Man, this motherfucking heat is ridiculous.  It hit 108º today in Cincinnati  today with the "heat index" and tomorrow is supposed to be worse.  I hope it's cooler up in Toledo.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13401 on: July 21, 2011, 12:44:24 AM »

Yeah it was ridiculous today it got up to about 110 on my car thermometer. It was so hot I'd get out of the car and a minute later be pouring sweat.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13402 on: July 21, 2011, 01:53:58 AM »

I'm just surprised that the summer is so long out here.  I'm used to 3 weeks of nice summer weather, and shitty weather the rest of the year.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13403 on: July 21, 2011, 08:15:25 AM »

I'm just surprised that the summer is so long out here.  I'm used to 3 weeks of nice summer weather, and shitty weather the rest of the year.

It's not that bad here quit being so negative.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13404 on: July 21, 2011, 08:50:40 AM »

I realize it was an exaggeration.  But to be completely honest, the summers are very short in New England.  Usually they were plagued by a good amount of bad weather too.  Remember June of 2009?  It rained the entire month.  Literally every day. 

I know you love New England Mike.  I think between the two of us, you overlook the negative parts and I magnify them.  In all honesty, I still think it's a great place to visit, especially in the summer.  But being someone that didn't grow up there, I never got used to the area and the people.  You must admit that it's very expensive to buy a home when you compare it to other areas of the country.  I was looking at homes around where I live now, and there is no way I would be able to afford some of the stuff I was looking at.  Just in comparison between where I used to live, and where I'm living now, the cost of housing is 71% lower.  That's a dramatic difference.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13405 on: July 21, 2011, 09:09:19 AM »

But you were close to the city. There are areas in Rhode Island where the housing cost isn't that dramatic. Public transportation tends to inflate the cost of homes in the suburbs of MA because it makes it so easy to access the city. This causes an influx of higer earning indiviuals to flock these areas and naturally the cost of the homes increases because they become in demand.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #13406 on: July 21, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »

That's why I love where I live. Big enough city to have a city night life and small enough to know everybody. The suburbs are far enough away from the city to where the property values are great and the cost of living is low. One thing I find interesting is the fact that a few of the suburbs on the out skirts of chattanooga are their own incorporated cities. There are 7 different police departments in this county alone.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #13407 on: July 21, 2011, 12:39:35 PM »

I kinda wish I had that here where I live but I also like where I live. The people, on the other hand, I can't fucking stand.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13408 on: July 21, 2011, 01:55:03 PM »

I would love to live in the burbs if I could afford it.  I'm stuck renting in Brooklyn for a while.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #13409 on: July 21, 2011, 03:27:45 PM »

I live in downtown Starkville and I love it. I don't like the parking/traffic though.

Bill C.
SECM member
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012