Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:36:05 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300717 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #13365 on: July 19, 2011, 09:03:31 PM »

bahahahaha ^^^

I am a big time outdoorsman. Which reminds me, I havent fished in a few weeks, I need to go get a hook wet.

Tim, I am not sure, I have been trying to find it but am having no luck

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13366 on: July 19, 2011, 09:10:26 PM »

It's been ages since I've gone camping.  There's no way in hell I'm going camping in this ridiculous heat though.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13367 on: July 19, 2011, 09:14:16 PM »

I went camping for the fourth of July!
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #13368 on: July 19, 2011, 09:14:44 PM »

I absolutely hate camping. I've done it all over the country and it's not fun anywhere. That's where the indoors comes in. I'll hike, fish, shoot, or ride all day but at the end I want my bed, food, and shower.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13369 on: July 19, 2011, 09:21:14 PM »

I don't mind sleeping in a tent.  I like the comforts of being at home, but it's different when you're camping.  With all the shit that's been going on in my life this year, I just don't have any time to go camping or money to spend on updating some of my gear.  Maybe next year.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13370 on: July 19, 2011, 09:22:52 PM »

God, my job is boring... I've litterally been sittin here since 1:30 doing nothing... I need out.  Anybody have any Finance hook-ups in PA? haha

Must be nice.  I get to work all day long.  Granted, I get paid to drive also.  I'm sure that someone that busts their ass all day long would love the opportunity to sit on their thumb for half of the day.

Trust me Tim, I wish I had more to do, this job isn't challenging me at all.  I litterally get done with the majority of my work by noon, milking it.  Some days things do get a bit crazy, but most of the time its nothing...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13371 on: July 19, 2011, 09:39:45 PM »

That sucks.  I'm just glad that I'm not a work horse any more where everything I do is micromanaged and every second of my day needs to be "explained'.  I'm happy that I make my own schedule, work at my own pace, and always have somewhere to go and something to do.  It also helps that I'm the only person in a 200 mile radius that does this job for my company and my boss lives in New Jersey.  It's not like he's a bad guy or anything either.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:41:28 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13372 on: July 20, 2011, 12:29:22 AM »

If anyone would like to know how busy feels, i'll give you the short and sweet verion:  I am the director of e-commerce for a sports marketing company (Steiner Sports). I am the webmaster, i do all day to day operations, incuding promotions, uploading of products, graphics, e-mail communications, photographing and editing productimages, writing descriptions.  There are several other tasks on my day-to-day agenda.  The funny thing is the tasks I just listed had one employee designated to each of them as of July 2010, 8 people in allincluding two managers.  Due to layoffs, resignment and job shifts I nowam responsible for all of it,bymyself, every day.  I have weekends where i work from home for the whole weekend.  The other bad thing is I am the ONLY person in the web department of my $40 million a year company - which had 6 employees int his department as late as the end of February 2011.  If I get sick, or am unable to do something, NO ONE else knows how, so the whole thing falls on me.Granted the job description, skill set and of course, security are great. But boy, does it ever suck ass having to take care of ALL of iton my own.  There is no one else framiliar or even trained within my company to do any of this outside of me....THAT my friends, is what I get to deal with ona daily basis. mad

Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13373 on: July 20, 2011, 12:59:32 AM »

Black Ops, sold the rest and now I'm just waitin for MW3, but seriously stop, your gonna get me yelled at!  Theres a thread for this kinda chat. haha

Yes there is.  You could suggest that people take the conversation over there instead of keeping it in here.

I thought this was a chat room where anything goes?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:04:52 AM by Armyguy239 » Logged
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13374 on: July 20, 2011, 01:11:04 AM »

If anyone would like to know how busy feels, i'll give you the short and sweet verion:  I am the director of e-commerce for a sports marketing company (Steiner Sports). I am the webmaster, i do all day to day operations, incuding promotions, uploading of products, graphics, e-mail communications, photographing and editing productimages, writing descriptions.  There are several other tasks on my day-to-day agenda.  The funny thing is the tasks I just listed had one employee designated to each of them as of July 2010, 8 people in allincluding two managers.  Due to layoffs, resignment and job shifts I nowam responsible for all of it,bymyself, every day.  I have weekends where i work from home for the whole weekend.  The other bad thing is I am the ONLY person in the web department of my $40 million a year company - which had 6 employees int his department as late as the end of February 2011.  If I get sick, or am unable to do something, NO ONE else knows how, so the whole thing falls on me.Granted the job description, skill set and of course, security are great. But boy, does it ever suck ass having to take care of ALL of iton my own.  There is no one else framiliar or even trained within my company to do any of this outside of me....THAT my friends, is what I get to deal with ona daily basis. mad

hey at lest your not gettin shot at or bombed lol... but yea that does suck... i've been in situations like that at my old job, and sometimes here, there was a week where i was the only medic in our tmc
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13375 on: July 20, 2011, 01:12:48 AM »

I was just making a friendly suggestion.

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13376 on: July 20, 2011, 08:14:12 AM »

This mornin I woke up to my alarm, fell back asleep and by some miracle my mom was working from home today.  She came in my room at 7:10 to tell me exactly that.  I jump out of bed, go down stairs, wash my face, brush my teeth, and wet my hair.  I then get dressed and run out the grabbing a frozen personal pizza for lunch.  The day starts to look better as I drive to work flipping between Free Beer and Hot Wings in the morning and the Danny Bonaduce show.  I laugh, a lot.  And then pull into the Bangor borough (or whatever the fuck you call Bangor) only to realize that my phone is still at home, laying on my night stand... Looks like its going to be another wonderful day in FUCKING BANGOR! FML.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13377 on: July 20, 2011, 09:47:52 AM »

I am rather excited, my truck winders are being tinted today. And for a hell of a deal. the guy is gonna do it for $135 and actually do what I want. Which is illegal but I don't care. I want all of my windows 20% but nowhere around here would do it. This one place in my district would do it, but they wanted 160 to do the back 3 windows 20 and the front two legal, or would do the 20 all around for 230 cash only. Pissed me off. Bit I am glad to finally be getting it done. I've felt naked having clear windows.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13378 on: July 20, 2011, 11:34:52 AM »

lmao just went 37/3 on cod Smiley best score ever
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13379 on: July 20, 2011, 11:52:09 AM »

I was pissed!  A couple of weeks ago I went 30 and 1.  The 1 death I had was as the last 2 seconds ticked off the clock...

-Ryan

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012