Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:06:37 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 889 890 [891] 892 893 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300399 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #13350 on: July 18, 2011, 03:44:21 PM »

Glad your moms ok Z.

I just had the funniest thing happen to me at work... I get an accident call on a side street that takes you to the interstate involving wires down. Fire gets on scene before I do. They end up taking care of the phone wire that has been pulled down. So I speak to the owner of the house who called us. She advises me a white box truck hit the wire and pulled it along with a 3000 dollar piece of siding off her house. I asked if she had any information regarding the suspect vehicle to which she replied no. As I am working on putting her information in the report, the news media shows up. And she(the complainant) walks to my window and asks "when are them detective people from the tee vee gonna get here?". Later, after her way too serious news interview I find out from the news guy that she called in about it and wanted to be interviewed. Damn attention hungry mouth breathing knuckle draggers.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13351 on: July 18, 2011, 09:44:54 PM »

lol...red necks crack me up.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13352 on: July 18, 2011, 10:03:05 PM »

Had an AWESOME weekend down in NC this weekend.  Trip down went 424 miles on 14 gallons = 30.2 mpg!!!!  That my friends is a new record for the 6-6.  Just had the cruise set to 80 the whole way down.  Had a great time at the beach, got burnt pretty bad, but it might turn into a nice tan, drank a SHIT ton of beers, and now I'm home... back to work tomorrow. Sad

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #13353 on: July 18, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »

Well, I managed to get 9 mpg while pulling a boat. With diesel at $3.799 a gallon. It hurt bad. Then a 40 gallon boat tank of premium. I'm broke and I dont get paid til the 31

I got the most satisfaction out of passing someone out of this expensive weekend though. This jack ass in a 1 series BMW convertible passed me then slowed down. The road we take is 50 mph two lane. There was a long stretch with no one coming so I decided to pass. 10,000 pound truck pulling a 6000 pound boat passed him no problem. With that much weight the truck was blowing black smoke like crazy an he had his top down. I felt like an ass hole afterwards but he deserved it.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13354 on: July 19, 2011, 12:38:19 AM »

When did bill get a diesel truck?

SECM Squad #3...kinda
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #13355 on: July 19, 2011, 12:47:34 AM »

I don't. It's one of my friends. Fortunately, he let's me drive it haha I have talked about it on here before. It's an 05 Duramax with upgraded ATS Turbo, injectors, intake, straight pipe exhaust, and an ATS tuner. I forget what the exact numbers are but I am thinking it makes close to 1000 ft lb of torque. I love the exhaust when its not pulling something. If you are pulling something with a little weight, it drones like a motherf'er

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:54:29 AM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13356 on: July 19, 2011, 09:41:04 AM »

I remember you talking about that truck before.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13357 on: July 19, 2011, 01:15:21 PM »

I was supposed to go out to Trivia tonight, but seein as Im BROKE and feelin like shit right now (really bad headache) I'm gonna bail.  Probably the right choice.  Tried eatin lunch thinkin it would make me feel better... it didn't so I just slept thru my lunch break.  So I'll def be on XBL tonight playin COD if anyone wants to join.  GT is RACHKO.

DISCLAIMER: Not tryin to start XBL discussion, just makin a single statement. haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13358 on: July 19, 2011, 01:52:16 PM »

i'll join ya
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #13359 on: July 19, 2011, 03:45:15 PM »

Which cod?  I too have a crashing headache. About to run and grab a goody's and a diet coke.

Bill, it sounds like we'd get along. As long as you're not in one of those roving packs of douche bags that wears polo shirts and corduroy shorts and sperry's boat shoes... Those kids generally get every thing they ever want on mommy and daddy's dime and don't appreciate anything they have. I almost got into a fight with 6 of them Saturday night. I was fully prepared to take them on by myself but my good friend talked them into leaving the restaurant we were at.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13360 on: July 19, 2011, 03:48:38 PM »

Black Ops, sold the rest and now I'm just waitin for MW3, but seriously stop, your gonna get me yelled at!  Theres a thread for this kinda chat. haha

God, my job is boring... I've litterally been sittin here since 1:30 doing nothing... I need out.  Anybody have any Finance hook-ups in PA? haha

Well one good thing has come out of my high credit card bill... just used my points to order a $50 gift card so I dont have to put $50 worth of gas ON the card. Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 04:02:44 PM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #13361 on: July 19, 2011, 05:08:34 PM »

I was just asking which one you were going to play since you made it generic.

Has anyone watched that new discovery show about Sasquatch ?

SECM Squad #3...kinda
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #13362 on: July 19, 2011, 07:57:48 PM »

Bill, it sounds like we'd get along. As long as you're not in one of those roving packs of douche bags that wears polo shirts and corduroy shorts and sperry's boat shoes... Those kids generally get every thing they ever want on mommy and daddy's dime and don't appreciate anything they have. I almost got into a fight with 6 of them Saturday night. I was fully prepared to take them on by myself but my good friend talked them into leaving the restaurant we were at.

Hahaha absolutely not. I have never owned a pair of sperry's nor will I. I wear Cole Haans or Johnston & Murpheys if I am going to wear a loafer. I do, however, enjoy making fun of the aforementioned people. In Tupelo, we refer to them as OTG's or OTB's. They are usually drenched in cologne or perfume and dress up to go out to eat or anywhere for that matter. I do admit, I rely heavily on my parents, but apart from my freshman year of college I have had a job since I was 15.

I'm sure we would get along though. If you like food, outdoors but the indoors too, beverages made with hops and/or wheat, and shooting skeet we would get along perfectly. That describes my life for the past year.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 08:09:31 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13363 on: July 19, 2011, 08:11:53 PM »

Lol, shooting skeet

-Ryan

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13364 on: July 19, 2011, 08:59:30 PM »

Black Ops, sold the rest and now I'm just waitin for MW3, but seriously stop, your gonna get me yelled at!  Theres a thread for this kinda chat. haha

Yes there is.  You could suggest that people take the conversation over there instead of keeping it in here.

God, my job is boring... I've litterally been sittin here since 1:30 doing nothing... I need out.  Anybody have any Finance hook-ups in PA? haha

Must be nice.  I get to work all day long.  Granted, I get paid to drive also.  I'm sure that someone that busts their ass all day long would love the opportunity to sit on their thumb for half of the day.

Has anyone watched that new discovery show about Sasquatch ?

No.  When is it on next?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 889 890 [891] 892 893 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012