Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 10:07:38 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 881 882 [883] 884 885 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300496 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13230 on: July 07, 2011, 09:50:21 PM »

I'm thinking the same thing Nelson. I feel like I gained weight ever since I've been back but the scale tells me otherwise.

Don't they feed your really high "energy foods" on the boat. Basically full of carb's and protein?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13231 on: July 07, 2011, 09:50:55 PM »

So, I'll join in on the normal conversation. I hate my job. My boss tried to fire me last Friday. I pulled some shit out of my ass from business law and she decided to give me a second chance. She is an awful boss. She has an english degree and is running an entire department at a university. She has no idea what she is doing and doesn't realize she can't fire me because our morals aren't the same and we don't lead the same life.

The good news. While bitching, all weekend, one of my friends who recently graduated nursing school mentioned that she had a job at a research company where we live and said that I would be perfect for the job. She made a call today and I submit my paper work tomorrow. I got a huge raise and make more per a hour than my boss at MSU. I feel like I need to be professional upon quitting at MSU, but it's gonna be really hard to be.

I've been here some times its hard to not tell some one to fuck off!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13232 on: July 07, 2011, 10:12:00 PM »

I've been there too.  The best thing you can do is leave your current job on the best terms possible.  You definitely don't want to burn bridges, no matter how much you hate your job/boss.  I wasn't happy with what I was doing and I didn't care for my boss, but I kept my mouth shut and left on good terms.  I wasn't leaving the company, just moving on to another job in a different department, so it was important that I didn't burn any bridges.  When I ran into the department director and manager of my old job a few months ago at a work conference, it was a positive experience and the director offered to have me come in to speak to the department about the process of seeking other career opportunities within the company.  I'd say it was a win for me.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #13233 on: July 07, 2011, 10:56:28 PM »

I'm thinking the same thing Nelson. I feel like I gained weight ever since I've been back but the scale tells me otherwise.

Don't they feed your really high "energy foods" on the boat. Basically full of carb's and protein?
Not really. I slept more while I was on the boat.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13234 on: July 08, 2011, 07:21:48 AM »

Its friday muthaaaafukaaaaaaaaasssssss!!!!!!!!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13235 on: July 08, 2011, 07:47:10 AM »

Thank god it's friday! I almost had some road rage yesterday! On the way to my part time joke of a job I hit a huge traffic jam causing me to be late. I get to the end of said traffic jam to find that it's caused by them paving the road. It's 5 PM, and your paving a fucking highway! I'd really like to meet the rocket scientist who made that decision.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13236 on: July 08, 2011, 07:59:11 AM »

Happy Friday. Come on 1/2 day!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #13237 on: July 08, 2011, 08:35:30 AM »

Woo Friday!  Headin straight to GFs house for the weekend (her parents are outa town Wink)  Bom Chicka Wow Wow haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13238 on: July 08, 2011, 09:02:49 AM »

I'm gonna try and hit the Good Guys show this weekend.  I was driving around Columbus yesterday and saw a 69 Camaro, 29 Ford, 25 High Boy, and a 66 GTO.  It took me a few seconds to figure out why I was seeing all these hot rods. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13239 on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:22 AM »

Tim, I'm jealous... Bill, likening said, no bridge burning because if nothing else you may need a reference one day.

As far as the job stuff, I got amazing news! A guy that works with my friend as a county park ranger is leaving July 24th to go to another department. Which means my position is coming available. The chief has already said that hd is gonna help me get hired on and get me through an academy. The only thing is it's 3k a year less than the other job with the jail. But I'd be happier.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #13240 on: July 08, 2011, 11:27:15 AM »

Sometimes you have to do what's going to make you happy..

-brian
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13241 on: July 08, 2011, 11:52:28 AM »

Yup. I can settle for 3k a less to be happy

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13242 on: July 08, 2011, 12:10:11 PM »

Money ain't shit dude.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13243 on: July 08, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »

I'll settle for 10K less and be happy.  Until I become miserable all over again.

Money ain't shit dude.

Money makes the world go round.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13244 on: July 08, 2011, 12:47:53 PM »

Hey Z, its starting to get real hot again in Iraqi town... it melted the wet bulb today...
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 881 882 [883] 884 885 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012