Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 08:41:27 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 877 878 [879] 880 881 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300388 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13170 on: July 02, 2011, 12:18:53 PM »

Yeah. The iPhone just loves to make shit up for me all the damn time.

FML. I'm at work and the stupid is think today.

The iPhone strikes again!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13171 on: July 02, 2011, 12:43:22 PM »

Beach water is nice and clear.

Bloody Mary and burger for breakfast

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #13172 on: July 02, 2011, 12:49:29 PM »

Beach water is nice and clear.

Bloody Mary and burger for breakfast

Embarrassed I wanna see beach water again... and not the water where the shit drains too
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13173 on: July 02, 2011, 01:01:35 PM »

I love droids swype...i have another name for it... I call it, Make people think I'm drunk and texting. Haha

Side note:  so I was washin my car last weekend and used some wheel/tire cleaner, anyway... It worked amazing... But stained the blacktop driveway.  My dad is pissed, lol.  Anyone know a way to remove it/clean it up? Lol
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:17:17 PM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #13174 on: July 02, 2011, 01:17:34 PM »

I think that was the original name but they then decided it was too long so they came up with its current name.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13175 on: July 02, 2011, 01:43:41 PM »

Tim, it wasn't the iPhone this time, I was rushing to finish the post before I got out with the 4 car I ticketed in the fire lane in front of the liquor store.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #13176 on: July 02, 2011, 02:28:23 PM »

You could've just locked the phone then gotten back to it. Just sayin.
Btw, what's the stupid is think supposed to mean?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #13177 on: July 02, 2011, 05:20:05 PM »

Thick... The stupidity out here Is thick meaning all the mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers are out inventor masses.

The cesspool of retardation known as chattanooga has the viscosity of molasses.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13178 on: July 02, 2011, 08:48:00 PM »

Just so you know, stupid people are everywhere in the world.  It's all about the 95/5 rule.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #13179 on: July 03, 2011, 12:49:54 AM »

What rule?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13180 on: July 03, 2011, 01:04:12 AM »

95/5 rule.  95% of the people in the world are complete fucking morons that have no idea about what's going on.  Only 5% of the people in the world actually have a clue.

Tim
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13181 on: July 03, 2011, 01:38:30 AM »

lmao... so i erased all history on my comp. came on the site. thought hey i wanna see the activation thread i made when i joined to see this...

exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #13182 on: July 03, 2011, 09:46:41 AM »

There was just an Abundance of them yesterday.

So last night after work we went to an awesome place called top of the doc. There were some hilarious people on the outdoor dance floor. Funniest of all were the two paramedics and the firefighter chick I know. But they got me too, when I talked to them they were all like "you're a baby" and "are you old enough to be here"

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13183 on: July 03, 2011, 09:57:06 AM »

I'm guessing you didn't edit it?  Maybe it was some douche that didn't know what he was doing when he was trying to register.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #13184 on: July 03, 2011, 04:27:56 PM »

Gotta love my job... I'm guarding a hole in the road with my LIFE... In the ghetto. Because the city does not want to have to pay for their 30 inch rimzez. Or for thier their 500$ 81 caprice "classic" that's missing 3 windows but has $3k worth of speakers

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 877 878 [879] 880 881 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012