Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:26:51 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 847 848 [849] 850 851 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300323 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #12720 on: May 31, 2011, 04:59:53 PM »

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12721 on: May 31, 2011, 05:10:23 PM »

A smiley war? Really?

If you weren't so old, you'd think this was funny!!
 Gay

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12722 on: May 31, 2011, 05:21:33 PM »

Yall kilt it mad
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #12723 on: May 31, 2011, 11:11:48 PM »

What is Up everyone? Sorry I have been a bit of a stranger for the past few days. I drank a ton over the course of the days leading up to the vacation I am currently on and Have not really had much of a chance to be on the internet. Plus, with my recent appointment to the board of directors of the car club I am in, my internet time has been heavily devoted to it. I am soon to take on one, if not two, titled positions within the board. One of which I know is going to be event coordinator. I was beginning to enjoy the added responsibility, but Now i am really kinda ready to go back to work. Shit, I will not return to work until the 8th, unless I decide to return early to save two personal days. But I shall return to work with a new lease on it for a while and be back in productive mode and ready to bust my hump and get back to pulling everyone weight. Although, given what I read today gives cause for concern. As most of you know, My job title is Police Service Technician, which is mentioned in the article I read earlier and not in a good way. Granted I was moved to the power shift in another district where I no longer write parking tickets, it may not be taken into consideration. IE, I may be out of a job.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_202460.asp

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #12724 on: June 01, 2011, 02:25:30 AM »

A smiley war? Really?

If you weren't so old, you'd think this was funny!!
 Gay

Finger

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #12725 on: June 01, 2011, 10:56:20 AM »

Got approved for a new apartment.. Finally moving back to civilization!  I'm so happy I could cry.

-brian
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #12726 on: June 01, 2011, 10:59:54 AM »

Good shit B!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12727 on: June 01, 2011, 11:15:42 AM »

Nice!  Wish I could get outa mom and dads house... Sad

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #12728 on: June 01, 2011, 11:51:23 AM »

I'd advise against doing it the way I did.

b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #12729 on: June 01, 2011, 01:24:15 PM »

stay at your parents as long as possible unless it's a bad situation.. I had to move out because my parents were moving out of state, and I didn't want to leave my new job and fiancee just because they were leaving.  So I've been living on the edge of bankrupcy for about a year now.

-brian
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12730 on: June 01, 2011, 01:26:55 PM »

fuck all y'all with a rusted nail
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12731 on: June 01, 2011, 01:40:26 PM »

That's part of why I haven't moved out yet.  I mean don't get me wrong, living at home is not bad by any means, but when your away at school for 4 years you have certain freedoms you don't have at home.  I wan't to move out, don't really like the idea of bein 24 and still livin at home (no offense to anyone on here that is 24+ and livin at home, I know times are tough) but mentally I am ready to move out and get a place with my gf, but financially... it ain't even close to happenin.  She just graduated so shes gotta find a job and I gotta get a new job, like I said I like this job, its easy and it pays the bills, but thats about it.  It pays the bills as of right now and doesn't let me save any of it.

But on to more pressing issues... My TL RSB (20mm) should be delivered by the time I get home, should I put it on tonight with the possibility of a Tornado or wait?  I can always pull it into the garage and do it there, and let my moms Kia get pelted with hail while mine is safe and sound... Wink
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 01:45:24 PM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12732 on: June 01, 2011, 04:32:35 PM »

Let the Kia catch the hail...

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12733 on: June 01, 2011, 04:42:59 PM »

Problem solved, I'm goin over to my buddy Kens...he's got a garage... and AIR! Wink

So now everybodys happy, I get my stuff swapped and moms car stays clean. Cheesy

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12734 on: June 01, 2011, 06:37:09 PM »

Tornado watch in my area tonight!!! I live in fucking Rhode Island! Tornado already done damage in Springfield MA.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 847 848 [849] 850 851 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012