Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:36:48 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 843 844 [845] 846 847 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300679 times)
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12660 on: May 25, 2011, 03:43:57 PM »

You could try heating the emblem up with a blow dryer then try bending it back so that it's straight. Good thing you were able to get it off the road though!

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #12661 on: May 25, 2011, 03:44:57 PM »

Dam... Jer did you forget to take your happy pills today?

Oh yeah! So like a month or two ago I was gettin tired of the look of the Grillcraft insert, well not necessarily the look, I love how it looks, but how you can see the framework for the original grill behind the mesh, its a big blue T shaped piece of plastic.  So I painted it black... you could still see it.  So finally I painted a sedan H emblem (sedan H is bigger than coupe H) and mounted it up.  It looked great. Problem that I didnt know until the install was that the H of the front of an Accord is bowed... so it was only attached by the top and bottom of the emblem with superglue.  Held fine for i think almost 2 months and looked great until yesterday.  I was goin to meet my friends for wing night and as I'm drivin I hear this sound of plastic skipping across pavement.  Turns out I hit a bump in the road, it jarred it loose and it fell off the car.  Luckily the light turned read, so I jumped out, sprinted up the street to pick it up from the middle of the street and got back in the car right as the light turned green... looking like an idiot the whole time with people laughing.  So now I'm gonna have to find some new way to attach it, maybe try Gorilla glue. LOL
Cliff notes version?

Yeah, no happy pills...lifes a bitch
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #12662 on: May 25, 2011, 04:26:54 PM »

Lol, yeah ppl were laughin at me as i SPRINTED uphill to pick up this little black emblem... funny shit.  I swear i jumped into the car with my foot right onto the clutch, put it in gear and let it fly right as the light turned green. haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12663 on: May 26, 2011, 01:14:07 AM »

Hello people. Drunk for my birthday. I feel old

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12664 on: May 26, 2011, 09:44:36 AM »

Happy Birthday!  Dam, shoulda checked this before I went to bed... I was up until 2.  I gotta start goin to bed earlier.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12665 on: May 26, 2011, 09:48:50 AM »

I dont think it popped up on the calendar.

I just applied for a comptroller managment position at a consulting firm. I hope I get it, would be a raise for me and get out of this women infested drama fuckfest here.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12666 on: May 26, 2011, 09:52:56 AM »

It didn't, he doesn't have it in on his profile...

And thats great Slip, I hope you get it. 
Side note:  I always thought that was a funny word... comptroller, actually thought it was a spelling error the first couple times I saw it. Cheesy

-Ryan

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #12667 on: May 26, 2011, 10:52:48 AM »

I hope you do get that job Jer.

In other news, one of the guys on the boat sent me this funny ass link. Figured I'd share with you guys. Click me!

Also, 18 days and a wakeup!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12668 on: May 26, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »

Also, 18 days and a wakeup!

Keep it in one thread Z!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12669 on: May 26, 2011, 01:22:09 PM »

Hahahahaha +1... we have a thread for that!

-Ryan

slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12670 on: May 26, 2011, 01:40:09 PM »

We do!!!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12671 on: May 26, 2011, 02:31:11 PM »

I'm stressing out again... Ahhhhhh................................ Wish I could just learn that a job is a job and not make it the center of my life.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #12672 on: May 27, 2011, 01:44:41 AM »

You fuckers are going to attempt to deny my excitement of going home from the shit hole of the world?! Srsly?  Eat This! Finger

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12673 on: May 27, 2011, 07:18:05 AM »

I blame Nelson
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12674 on: May 27, 2011, 07:37:48 AM »

You fuckers are going to attempt to deny my excitement of going home from the shit hole of the world?! Srsly?  Eat This! Finger

You would do the same to them... You have to follow the rules to! We are all indeed excited to get you on the soil of the right country though!
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 843 844 [845] 846 847 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012