Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:55:02 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 840 841 [842] 843 844 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300520 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12615 on: May 24, 2011, 08:30:51 AM »

Liar! You go to Florida all the time!

bout time you get your ass in here Mark!

Same here, wifey and I havent been away since we got married

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #12616 on: May 24, 2011, 08:52:09 AM »

We go with the kids!!!!!
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #12617 on: May 24, 2011, 09:23:29 AM »

To visit the in laws

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12618 on: May 24, 2011, 09:32:36 AM »

Yes, but we haven’t taken a trip overnight to go anywhere just me and her. Could be why our marriage sucks.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12619 on: May 24, 2011, 10:11:59 AM »

My FL trip was a nightmare!  what a fucking messs...aside from the BS though it was nice to be away.  wife and I figured out it has been 3 years since we've been away alone!

love the beer comments, especially the noob one

I was drinking Lienenkeugals "summer shandy" in florida...it's brewed with lemonade, and is fucking awesome!

I've had Summer Shandy!  Its awesome!  and Delicious.  One of the distributors up here had a whole pallet they were tryin to get rid of... FOR $7 A CASE!  It was awesome, I was pissed I only bought two. Sad

Sincerely,
Teh N00bie
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:31:27 AM by Mike » Logged

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12620 on: May 24, 2011, 10:23:33 AM »

Anyway I have a question to throw out to you guys and see if you have an answer.
When I was puttin on my lightweight crank pulley I noticed that the front bushing on my front control arm is shot, the front control arm is pretty much just floating there on the front section... my question is: can I just replace that bushing or am I goin to have to replace the whole control arm?  And is it that hard to do?  I have pretty good knowledge, I changed out my shocks and springs last summer.  What do you guys recommend?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Teh N00bie
All technical posts are forbidden in this thread..Noob!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:25:59 AM by slipkord » Logged
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12621 on: May 24, 2011, 10:29:06 AM »

Fuck you guy!  Flippa!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12622 on: May 24, 2011, 10:30:42 AM »

Don't make hulk angry...hulk get mad...bad things happen...noob!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12623 on: May 24, 2011, 10:32:03 AM »

I'll fixed post that question where it belongs, and someone will give you the information you seek.... Fuck work...
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12624 on: May 24, 2011, 10:34:18 AM »

You couldn't handle either of my thumbs!

...The Presidio... Look it up... Greatest movie EVER!

Mike- Posted it in the suspension section, thanks for the ninja edit. Wink

-Ryan

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #12625 on: May 24, 2011, 01:17:19 PM »

I'm not in here for two days and you guys are talking about my favorite beverage? What the fuck?!

On a lighter note, 20 days and a wakeup.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #12626 on: May 24, 2011, 01:47:04 PM »

Well bill, I don't really know anything about salt water fishing to be honest. I mostly bass fish. My good friend at the ford dealer has a good friend that owns s deep sea fishing guide service. I will have him get me some info to pass along to you.

Thanks Mike.
Bill, buy a 7'6" shakesphere ugly stick, medium action (it says it on the rod, right above the top grip), tried and true for many a year...penn reels used to be really good, and made in the US.  any "good" reel is going to be in a case.  if you have a cabellas or bass pro shop around you, they will have a ton of greatr stuff.  and walmart is always a good spot for fishin sruff.

Thanks Mark. I know I have a few Ugly Stiks laying around the house in Tupelo. I'll check those out and see if they meet those specs. We don't have a Cabellas or a Bass Pro. We do have a store that is basically just like Bass Pro and there is a Bass Pro in Mobile so either way I can check those out. I might stop by wal-mart tonight.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12627 on: May 24, 2011, 02:30:02 PM »

Bill, one way to learn a great deal of info with fishing is through guide services. Search around the gulf shores area for a guide service and get all the advice you can out of them. Have you considered bass fishing? Or is fishing just something youre going to do on breaks and by the ocean?

SECM Squad #3...kinda
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #12628 on: May 24, 2011, 03:43:30 PM »

Uhh I would say that my main interest is going to be salt water fishing. However, one of my friends keeps a boat here in Starkville. Last semeste we ended up going out on the boat with the intent of fishing but never did. So I imagine I'll be fishing a couple times week in freshwater and once or twice a month in saltwater.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12629 on: May 24, 2011, 07:36:14 PM »

I really enjoy bass fishing, it's more of a challenge than what it seems especially tournament fishing where you can only use artificial bait. I can flip a shiner all day and bring in plenty but it takes technique to get a predatorial fish to bite out of impulse and reaction

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 840 841 [842] 843 844 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012