Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:17:54 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 821 822 [823] 824 825 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300564 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12330 on: May 03, 2011, 10:18:34 AM »

If you make another out of shape comment we are going to have a problem. I'm not in that bad of shape but, I couldn't come close to 42 miles on a bike. Those people as well as the people with the kids have the same right to be there and take advantage of that event as you do so don't disrespect anyone. Your not superior in any way to anyone!
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #12331 on: May 03, 2011, 11:03:42 AM »

Whoa whoa whoa, sorry not tryin to disrespect anyone, and I'm not in the greatest shape either.  And I saw some pretty big people cross the line before me to which I say good for them, but at the same time a lot of people didnt finish the ride.  And about the kids, I know if I was that young, I'd maybe get a mile in and be like "ok, Im good, can we go home now?"  And let me rephrase, it wasnt that they were out of shape, its that they werent thinking.  If they slowed or had to stop... they just stayed in the middle of the road blocking all the other riders, instead of getting off to the side so everyone could get by.

One woman fell on the bridge, she was startin to struggle goin up the hill so she started to swerve a little.  She ended up bumping into one of my friends and going down. And as she was on the ground, she was yelling at us like we punched her and knocked her down... she was swervin ALL OVER.  It all comes down to you just have to be aware of your surroundings, and know where the other riders around you are.

And again Mike, sorry like I said I didnt mean any offense.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12332 on: May 03, 2011, 11:10:33 AM »

They say that Dayton is a bike friendly area.  I've heard that there's a bike trail that will bring me all the way down to Kentucky.  I guess I need to get another bike.

I also agree.  People are stupid and selfish.  Nobody is aware of what's going on around them.  They're too self centered that they don't consider anything or anyone else around them.  That's how most people are though.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12333 on: May 03, 2011, 11:15:59 AM »

Oh yeah, speakin of Dayton... I kept forgettin to tell you this.  I was in Dayton for a wedding like a week before I joined. haha  What are the odds?

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12334 on: May 03, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »

Whoa whoa whoa, sorry not tryin to disrespect anyone, and I'm not in the greatest shape either.  And I saw some pretty big people cross the line before me to which I say good for them, but at the same time a lot of people didnt finish the ride.  And about the kids, I know if I was that young, I'd maybe get a mile in and be like "ok, Im good, can we go home now?"  And let me rephrase, it wasnt that they were out of shape, its that they werent thinking.  If they slowed or had to stop... they just stayed in the middle of the road blocking all the other riders, instead of getting off to the side so everyone could get by.

One woman fell on the bridge, she was startin to struggle goin up the hill so she started to swerve a little.  She ended up bumping into one of my friends and going down. And as she was on the ground, she was yelling at us like we punched her and knocked her down... she was swervin ALL OVER.  It all comes down to you just have to be aware of your surroundings, and know where the other riders around you are.

No need to apologize my fat ass was just fucking around with you.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12335 on: May 03, 2011, 01:21:28 PM »

God dammit Mike!  Fuck the internet, from now on, you wanna fuck around with me, call or do it face to face cause I just cant tell from your typing...  Wink

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12336 on: May 03, 2011, 02:03:27 PM »

Thats what makes it fun bro...
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12337 on: May 03, 2011, 02:41:46 PM »

That's just wrong on so many different levels.

God dammit Mike!  Fuck the internet, from now on, you wanna fuck around with me, call or do it face to face cause I just cant tell from your typing...  Wink

No need to apologize my fat ass was just fucking around with you.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12338 on: May 04, 2011, 09:57:59 AM »

As Jay-Z once said... "This is fun"

So whats on everyones agenda for the day?

I plan on sitting at this computer at work, all the while pretending to do work( Its only 10 am and I have finished the majority of my work for the day).  Then go home, the gf should be at my house by then.  Test fit some shorts to see what will still work from last year and then... SHORTS SHOPPING! woot woot.  Gotta get ready and get some cool clothes, I leave for Vegas on Monday! Smiley
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:02:56 AM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12339 on: May 04, 2011, 11:04:29 AM »

I need to get off my ass and actually go out and do some work.  I can only get by on so much office work.  I've got a long day ahead of me today.  I just haven't been able to get motivated to do anything this week.  Another week and a half and I'll be down in FL.  Woot!!

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12340 on: May 04, 2011, 11:18:18 AM »

I have one three car accident report to finish whenever my computer stops being gay. When I get off, I have to wash clothes and pack for a trip this weekend. Being sick sucks

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12341 on: May 04, 2011, 11:25:26 AM »

I've gotta get ready for a trip to Toledo tomorrow.  I've really gotta get moving now.  I'm out for the day.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12342 on: May 04, 2011, 11:28:27 AM »

I've got 2 weeks til I am in fl

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12343 on: May 04, 2011, 12:25:24 PM »

I bought another car last night, and it wasn't a CM :x .  Got a 1996 Camry for a Daily, $2500 for a cherry car with 102 k on the odometer

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12344 on: May 04, 2011, 12:49:33 PM »

Move this to the "Car Whore" Thread!!  LMAO!!

Just busting your balls Kev.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 821 822 [823] 824 825 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012