Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 08:58:30 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 820 821 [822] 823 824 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300713 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #12315 on: May 02, 2011, 11:04:11 AM »

It was their religion from what I hear
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12316 on: May 02, 2011, 11:24:04 AM »

I agree that the president wouldn't have made a speech unless they were confident they got him.  As far as the burial at sea, it is not part of their religion.  Actually, it would probably piss them off.  The reason for the burial at sea, they didn't want to have people visiting the grave site.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #12317 on: May 02, 2011, 12:10:23 PM »

islam tradition also says the body has to be buried within 24 hours of death.. that was the part of the religion Obama was trying to appease.  But that's correct about not wanting people to visit his grave site and create some type of terrorist shrine..

-brian
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12318 on: May 02, 2011, 01:28:56 PM »

Why are we talking about this cocksucker in two seperate threads?  Just sayin

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12319 on: May 02, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »

^this dead or alive fuck giving that asshole any more attention.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #12320 on: May 02, 2011, 02:00:26 PM »

So, just to change the subject... I was in a small revolution this weekend (joking of course) I did the Five Boros Bike Tour in NYC (42 miles of carless roads and 32,000 people on bicycles), it was A LOT of fun.  Problem was it was really busy and kept bottle necking because of stupid people that are out of shape and shouldn't be doing the ride. lol.  Anyway, I forget what highway it was but the last 12 miles of the ride were on the south bound lane of some highway heading towards the Verrazano bridge out of Brooklyn.  It was backed up for atleast a mile, with no one movin, just 30,000+ bicylists standing.  Well on the northbound side of the highway (where cars were doing their normal thing) the innermost lane was block off for construction.  So, people started jumping over the median and riding in the construction zone... until that ended and they ended up takin a lane of actual traffic.  So... we kinda cheated and jumped to the front of the pack by blocking traffic on the highway (it was 3 wide and we took away 1). Cheesy  I didn't start it, I just joined in well after they had already taken over.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12321 on: May 02, 2011, 08:31:47 PM »

and in other news....

43 days to go!!!  Cheesy

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #12322 on: May 03, 2011, 08:18:36 AM »

good morning.. I have my one year performance review this morning.. not optimistic.. my manager is a bitch.  Even with me being the hardest worker in this place, I still get shit on.  love my job.

-brian
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12323 on: May 03, 2011, 08:32:35 AM »

So, just to change the subject... I was in a small revolution this weekend (joking of course) I did the Five Boros Bike Tour in NYC (42 miles of carless roads and 32,000 people on bicycles), it was A LOT of fun.  Problem was it was really busy and kept bottle necking because of stupid people that are out of shape and shouldn't be doing the ride. lol.  Anyway, I forget what highway it was but the last 12 miles of the ride were on the south bound lane of some highway heading towards the Verrazano bridge out of Brooklyn.  It was backed up for atleast a mile, with no one movin, just 30,000+ bicylists standing.  Well on the northbound side of the highway (where cars were doing their normal thing) the innermost lane was block off for construction.  So, people started jumping over the median and riding in the construction zone... until that ended and they ended up takin a lane of actual traffic.  So... we kinda cheated and jumped to the front of the pack by blocking traffic on the highway (it was 3 wide and we took away 1). Cheesy  I didn't start it, I just joined in well after they had already taken over.

I hate you fuckers! You were the fuckers that made my commute to Yonkers miserable. You were on the Gowanus part of the BQE.  Everybody was walking their bikes not riding them.  Absolutely miserable day to try and go anywhere in Brooklyn that day. 

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12324 on: May 03, 2011, 08:46:54 AM »

Aren't cyclists bound to the same laws as someone driving a car?  It was like that when I lived in Boston.  You'd get yelled at and ticketed if you ran red lights, rode on the sidewalk, or did anything else that would be considered a moving violation in a car. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12325 on: May 03, 2011, 09:01:27 AM »

In NYC they are, except for on Sunday when they own the road. I hate them.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12326 on: May 03, 2011, 09:06:42 AM »

run them over like bowling pins!!

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12327 on: May 03, 2011, 09:43:00 AM »

It was this thing TD set up to get more people into biking, so they blocked off roads ALL OVER NYC so we could ride and didnt have to worry about getting hit by cars.  And I HATED that everyone was standin and not ridin, there were so many people that it kept bottle necking (probably cause they were out of shape or had kids with them), thats why we went on the highway.  Which makes me wonder... who brings their kid on a 42 mile bike ride!?!?  I mean most were either in those bike trailers or on the halfbikes that attach to the parents bike, but I did see some REALLY YOUNG kids ridin on their own... wonder how long they lasted.  And sorry bout makin it forever for people to get around, but I did have a great time. Smiley

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12328 on: May 03, 2011, 09:45:18 AM »

Chattanooga is one of the most bicycle friendly cities the country  laugh yet we have had more traffic fatalities involving cyclists... Don't get it, how are we friendly if we kill them?

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12329 on: May 03, 2011, 09:53:28 AM »

It was funny cause their whole thing was about the carless streets... guess they didnt tell the pedestrians to stay off the road, had to lock up the brakes a couple times.  The best part was the looks on their faces... like they walked out into the street and didnt notice 30,000 people on bikes, until they were halfway across...  Huh?

-Ryan

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 820 821 [822] 823 824 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012