Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:38:58 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 819 820 [821] 822 823 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300370 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12300 on: April 30, 2011, 11:56:06 PM »

Getting romantic with yourself Country?
Well, ya know, there was candles and stuff...

So, where I live, in Soddy Daisy, did not get hit as hard as some of the other places. My grandmothers house had her oak tree fall on it. My best friends house in Lookout Valley also had a tree fall on it. Also, an officer I use to work with had his whole entire house destroyed. I had to work in Apison, which is at the border of GA and TN at Ringgold,GA the place you have all probably nevr heard of until this week on cnn and the weather channel. A lot of the families in Apison have been left with next to nothing. While working in Apison yesterday, I met an extraordinary person who was very moving to me. I was standing in the hot sun basically keeping tourist and non residents out of this street and he rode up to me on his fourwheeler just to give me a cold bottle of water. He started to talk to me for a bit and was telling me how he was left with nothing but his family, his truck, his wifes van, and his four wheeler, and a pile of debris. It made me stop to think what kind of person this must be to have lost everything and still be kind and caring enough to stop what he is doing to come bring ME a bottle of water. Every time this guy left, he would ask if I needed or wanted anything. to which, I generally replied no, because I have 8 bottles of water 3 twix bars and 5 bags of chips left in my patrol car. But no matter what I said, He would always stop at the command post and grab me the coldest drink he could find and a candy bar or something. It is very rare, especially in LE, tat you come across someone so selfless and moving. It breaks my heart to know that I have no way of helping him in return. Yeah, I mean I have been working his street to keep the traffic and thefts down, but that is my job. I really wish there was some way I could help the guy.

It's random but, tell your friends that live near you what this guy did, and see if you can get a small group together to go by and see if you can help him out. I'm sure that he could use a hand cleaning up or something, and he sounds like the type of guy that really deserves a hand. A little goes along way! If I were closer I'd go down there with you!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12301 on: May 01, 2011, 01:13:44 AM »

Once again, I agree with mike. Try to get a liitle crew together. Manpower is worth a lot more than you think.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #12302 on: May 01, 2011, 02:29:12 AM »

i tried to find him today, was somewhere else. unfortunately I dont know his name or address. But I did send a friend up there to look for him since he can get thru the restricted area and he said he saw 5 different tacoma's that match the description of his.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12303 on: May 02, 2011, 12:11:10 AM »

Finally they got that mother fucker!

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/01/bin-laden-dead-u-s-official-says/

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12304 on: May 02, 2011, 12:12:31 AM »

Yeah.  I just watched the president's speech.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12305 on: May 02, 2011, 12:26:28 AM »

AMERICA!! FUCK YEAH!!!

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #12306 on: May 02, 2011, 05:12:21 AM »

I call bullshit. If the guy has been hiding for this long and avoided capture, I doubt they got him. The fucker's sneaky.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12307 on: May 02, 2011, 07:32:39 AM »

That's good to hear in the morning.  They dumped his body in the ocean.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12308 on: May 02, 2011, 08:27:48 AM »

That'll give the sharks something to feed on
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12309 on: May 02, 2011, 08:54:14 AM »

I call bullshit. If the guy has been hiding for this long and avoided capture, I doubt they got him. The fucker's sneaky.

I thought they did DNA testing to make sure that it was him?  Right now the news show I watch won't STFU about the stupid royal wedding.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12310 on: May 02, 2011, 08:56:29 AM »

I was under the impression that testing was done to confirm also.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12311 on: May 02, 2011, 09:11:02 AM »

Okay, I just saw that the DNA confirmation hasn't been finalized.  So far, it's only been photo confirmation.  I guess they need to get their facts straight before reporting it.

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12312 on: May 02, 2011, 09:25:28 AM »

Someone posted a photoshopped pic on facebook of prince william and kate kissing, and in the background was Obama in sunglasses smilin and sneakin away.  The caption read "You got a wedding?  I got a funeral". hahhaaha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12313 on: May 02, 2011, 10:09:33 AM »

I'm pretty confident that they wouldn't report this unless they were damn sure they had the right guy. This administration cannot afford to miss, and it sounds like the intel that they had was coming in for months showing a single location.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12314 on: May 02, 2011, 10:31:41 AM »

I don't understand why they dumped the body in the ocean... i woulda burned that mother fucker (preferably alive, but whatever)

-Ryan

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 819 820 [821] 822 823 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012