Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:05:46 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 803 804 [805] 806 807 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300318 times)
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #12060 on: April 15, 2011, 07:50:10 PM »

Well, Mississippi got pounded by severe weather today. Starkville has been under a tornado warning pretty much all day. Got this picture from a person in Jackson.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #12061 on: April 15, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »

That's crazy. Hope everyone is ok bill. It has stormed like hell since we crossed into Georgia. Was told the got a little bit of test and tune done at the track though

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12062 on: April 15, 2011, 09:38:24 PM »

My company is starting to review the roles of people in my department. To me this doesn't sound like good news!
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #12063 on: April 15, 2011, 09:40:19 PM »

My company is starting to review the roles of people in my department. To me this doesn't sound like good news!
That is def not good!!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12064 on: April 15, 2011, 09:44:42 PM »

Nothing I can really do about it just keep working.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #12065 on: April 15, 2011, 09:49:30 PM »

Would you rather I load that potato gun with raquet balls?

golf balls please  Cheesy
Have you ever made or fired a potato gun?
Quote from: Mike
But red fucking hot and burn the shit out of me for considering moving north of the snow belt.
They won’t shoot you will just end up making mashed potatoes.

Mmmm. Mashed potatoes.  Tongue
Would you rather I load that potato gun with raquet balls?
This sounds like a plan.
Finger
Going to be a stressful weekend. My plan was to buy a house 6 months - a year from now but, I'm forced to find a place to live asap.... Fuck just when shit was going good!

Whats up?

Well my other half was living for practically nothing because she was getting discounted housing through her school. She’s 3 credits (1 class) short of being a full time student now because she has finished all of her general studies class, and has one class and clinicals at the hospital. I moved home in order to pay of all my debt, and so that we could pay cash for her last 1.5 years of school so that she wouldn’t accumulate loans. Because she’s not full time now so she lost her housing and they want $475 a month for what equates to one room. I can’t see her paying that much money to live somewhere shes not happy anyway so I’m forced to find a place asap.

Now THAT sucks.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:52:24 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12066 on: April 15, 2011, 10:09:44 PM »

This is by far the nicest hotel room I have ever stayed in for a race before... We are at a fairfield inn and suites* and we have the nice upgraded suite.. and because one of the people I am with can haggle we got it for 74 a night

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12067 on: April 15, 2011, 11:04:46 PM »

I had a long day too.  I had an office day, so I stayed at home all day and kept busy going through my work van and getting stuff ready to ship back to the warehouse while I was waiting for my conference call this afternoon.  I got some new tools for work on Wednesday, and got a bunch of the old tools that the last person who did this job used.  My general opinion is that this woman was the most disorganized person ever, and I have no idea how she functioned in her daily life.  I was appalled with the condition of how she kept her tools and hardware.  There was tape all over everything, screws in every pocket of each tool bag, and random tools in random pockets.  How can people work like that?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #12068 on: April 16, 2011, 09:44:49 AM »

Innefficiently. That's how.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12069 on: April 16, 2011, 10:10:56 AM »

I had a long day too.  I had an office day, so I stayed at home all day and kept busy going through my work van and getting stuff ready to ship back to the warehouse while I was waiting for my conference call this afternoon.  I got some new tools for work on Wednesday, and got a bunch of the old tools that the last person who did this job used.  My general opinion is that this woman was the most disorganized person ever, and I have no idea how she functioned in her daily life.  I was appalled with the condition of how she kept her tools and hardware.  There was tape all over everything, screws in every pocket of each tool bag, and random tools in random pockets.  How can people work like that?

That, my friend, is what sets you apart from the rest of the field. Bravo!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12070 on: April 16, 2011, 12:19:38 PM »

*burp*

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12071 on: April 16, 2011, 01:43:22 PM »

Standing in the staging lanes waiting for them to clean the damn track. I want to build me a race car now

SECM Squad #3...kinda
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #12072 on: April 16, 2011, 01:49:29 PM »

I really hate high school baseball but this is my high school and one of my friends, so I though I would share this. Plus, it's just pretty bad ass. CLICK ME!

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12073 on: April 16, 2011, 07:03:21 PM »

What a long day.  I spent way too much money grocery shopping.  I went to a giant store today and couldn't stop putting stuff in the shopping cart.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #12074 on: April 16, 2011, 07:48:22 PM »

Terminator

that is all
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 803 804 [805] 806 807 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012