Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:49:27 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 800 801 [802] 803 804 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300259 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12015 on: April 14, 2011, 08:35:28 AM »

So I take it she broke up with him...

No... I feel pretty confident I could make it happen though. That's why I asked. I'll just back off and let nature takes its course.

Yeah, being the person that breaks them up so you can have a go is just as bad if not worse.  Don't be that guy Bill.

Yeah, even being the asshole I am...... Which would also happen to be something I have been struggling with tonight myself. the whole deal with my former roommate getting married... Plus she really upset myself and a lot of other people with her actions throughout the grieving period from the loss of Sgt. Chapin.

You're not an asshole Mike.  I am.  I didn't realize your old roommate actually went through with it and proposed.  That was kinda quick, no?  

I am curious about the details of what she did to upset everyone.  You don't have to post here, but if you want to, go ahead and shoot me a text.

You could always do it inadvertently. Like don’t button the top couple buttons, show a couple hamburger meats…Get her to come to Beavis.. lol

Now that's funny!!   

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #12016 on: April 14, 2011, 08:35:54 AM »

You do realize the man has a son that probably wants to go see the movie, right?
I have two sons that may watch it (doubtful) and a wife that loves that shit. I still have every right to bust his balls for asking it like he was a woman though. I'm surprised he didn't respond to the smiley I posted just for it.  Grin

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12017 on: April 14, 2011, 08:49:16 AM »

Maybe I was busting your balls?  Mindfuck!! 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12018 on: April 14, 2011, 09:33:24 AM »

Guys, i sadly have to say that i have gotten rid of the Accord.   

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #12019 on: April 14, 2011, 10:12:41 AM »

Piero! WTF!!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12020 on: April 14, 2011, 11:15:00 AM »

What did you get?
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #12021 on: April 14, 2011, 11:20:39 AM »

Yup he wentvthru with it. They were originally gonna get married next April then it moved to November this year, now the have moved it up to august. That's just crazy meet in December and get married in august

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12022 on: April 14, 2011, 12:08:13 PM »

Guys, i sadly have to say that i have gotten rid of the Accord.   

Another one bites the Dust Huh? Say it ain't So
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #12023 on: April 14, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »

Maybe I was busting your balls?  Mindfuck!! 
I was wondering what that feeling in my mind was.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12024 on: April 14, 2011, 08:56:51 PM »

how's the weather in the east coast around june/july?

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #12025 on: April 14, 2011, 09:16:23 PM »

Warm.

fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12026 on: April 14, 2011, 09:54:45 PM »

what is warm to you guys? 80s? 90s?

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #12027 on: April 14, 2011, 10:11:50 PM »

Nothing like that is warm to me anymore after this deployment.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #12028 on: April 14, 2011, 10:24:12 PM »

Yeah thats warm to us.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12029 on: April 14, 2011, 10:47:24 PM »

Nothing like that is warm to me anymore after this deployment.

guess you're raring to go back to 2-foot high snowpiles?

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 800 801 [802] 803 804 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012