Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:11:42 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 790 791 [792] 793 794 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300369 times)
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #11865 on: April 08, 2011, 09:58:19 AM »

But luckily this chick I've been talking to graduates next month with a BS in psychology and she's helped me alot.

you been talking to my fiancee, big country? lol

So talked with her last night more seriously about the move to AL.  She's down.  But we are going to be waiting about 2 years from this point.  That way we'll have about 18months of marriage under our belts, and going by the apartment lease schedule we'll be on, we would either have to move 6 months after we get married, or 18.  We figured it'd be better to let things settle after the wedding for a bit, and then spend the 18months searching for jobs and living arrangements when we get there.. 

So Country, this means we'll be kickin' it pretty often, and we may even have to go kidnap Jer down in Mobile on a long weekend or something lol.

-brian
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #11866 on: April 08, 2011, 10:09:51 AM »

if no budget is passed, the politicians also don't get to fill their pockets.

so a budget will get passed.  Cheesy
(Z you're safe!)

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #11867 on: April 08, 2011, 11:46:08 AM »

Fly down in Oct and you can ride down to gulf shores with me and we'll get him

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #11868 on: April 08, 2011, 11:59:24 AM »

I read last night that the house passed a one week extension. You're good for this week. Next week sell your car.
Unfortunately, that's last week's news.
if no budget is passed, the politicians also don't get to fill their pockets.

so a budget will get passed.  Cheesy
(Z you're safe!)
They don't pay themselves. They receive "contributions". They're about as crooked as they get and really don't care if the government does shut down. This shit happened in the mid90's I believe  and lasted for a few weeks. Not good for business.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
JohnnyG123

Reputation Power: 2
JohnnyG123 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11869 on: April 08, 2011, 12:03:58 PM »

Came down the chain of command this morning. If something isn't signed into law by midnight, we will be recieving half pay on the 15th and nothing from then on until something is resolved. It shouldnt ever come close to reaching this type of scenario, i cant fucking stand the way our government "works"

'10 Accord EX-L V6 6spd
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11870 on: April 08, 2011, 12:16:13 PM »

Brian, carpe diem brother...move after 6 months, that plent of time, besides a lot can happen in a year, so 6 months is fine...also, leases suck...buy a house, its such a buyers market.  if you guys live together now, not much will change after you get married...except being legit to your family and god...

the difference in cost of living from one place to the next, over the course of a year could be a decent ammount of money (huge stress on marrige)

Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #11871 on: April 08, 2011, 12:17:54 PM »

I love how it's "go risk your life for our country and get no compensation for it".

Damn ass clowns!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #11872 on: April 08, 2011, 12:58:24 PM »

Came down the chain of command this morning. If something isn't signed into law by midnight, we will be recieving half pay on the 15th and nothing from then on until something is resolved. It shouldnt ever come close to reaching this type of scenario, i cant fucking stand the way our government "works"
Exactly why I ain't doing shit when it happens. They can throw the fucking entire UCMJ at me and I wouldn't give a rat's ass.

I love how it's "go risk your life for our country and get no compensation for it".

Damn ass clowns!!
That's because those fat fucks are sitting in their cushy offices getting blow jobs from smoking hot hookers and cash lining their pockets from big business, and could give three shit's if this counrty goes down. Fuck our crooked, piece of shit government.

No that that rant is out, let's not turn this into a political thread as it could get VERY ugly.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #11873 on: April 08, 2011, 01:21:15 PM »

Z, I think anyone in here would agree with you that it's ridiculous that the military isn't being paid.  You guys are the last people on the planet who shouldn't be getting compensated in times like these.

Mark, we do live together now so you're right, not much would change.  I think it's just because it's going to be a big couple of years with no settling if we moved right away.  She's graduating, and entering the real world of work (hell), and I'm going back to school/looking for new jobs.  We don't want to buy a house because we're not necessarily tied down at the moment, and a house would do that, not to mention we can't afford the extra costs on top of the actual mortgage to buy.  Renting is convenient and allows us to save up money (when she finally gets a job).

But you're right, a lot can change in 6 months, and she may get complacent and want to move after 2 months..  she wants to get away from her mom badly.. and so do I.. lol.

Big Country, if I could afford another flight right now, I'd be all over comign down in Oct.. but we have to start putting as much money away as possible for our honeymooon if we want to actually go on one.   

-brian
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #11874 on: April 08, 2011, 07:02:38 PM »

Can't wait to pack so I can get the hell out of here.

Up yours new York!! Flippa!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #11875 on: April 08, 2011, 07:39:57 PM »

You know what's funny Nelson? I said that a little less than a year ago.

fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11876 on: April 08, 2011, 08:44:38 PM »

any places to visit in NY? haven't been to the east coast, actually...

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #11877 on: April 08, 2011, 09:09:31 PM »

There's always the usual tourist spots. Long Island has some great spots to relax. Word of advice, stay away from Fire Island. The guys in NYCM would be able to help you out a lot better than I would though. Most of them have been there their entire lives where I was only there less than 3 years.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #11878 on: April 09, 2011, 12:34:32 AM »

Good news. My pay isn't getting affected. Those crooked ass bureaucrats waited until the last possible fucking minute to come up with a budget plan. I hate politicians and especially when it comes to putting food on my family's table.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #11879 on: April 09, 2011, 01:04:22 AM »

Made it to Boston!

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 790 791 [792] 793 794 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012