Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:41:37 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 785 786 [787] 788 789 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300363 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #11790 on: April 05, 2011, 11:46:41 PM »

Z's a baller.

Yeah, I said it!!  Cheesy

I concur...

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11791 on: April 06, 2011, 12:10:47 AM »

You alright there Mike?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #11792 on: April 06, 2011, 12:48:51 AM »

not really... I have a lot in my head and it probably shows by me not being my usual self

SECM Squad #3...kinda
JohnnyG123

Reputation Power: 2
JohnnyG123 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11793 on: April 06, 2011, 04:06:08 AM »

cheer the fuck up Grin. I'm gettin stationed in Norfolk VA, not too far from Miko, you should head up there sometime after june so we can cruise with our new rides.

'10 Accord EX-L V6 6spd
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #11794 on: April 06, 2011, 05:22:01 AM »

Z is cuban, that's worse
Fuck you.
I dunno, he isn't short greasy, and cleaning porta shitters
Damn right I'm not. Mexicans and hajis do that shit.
Z's Cuban? Since when?
Since birth. It happens.
Since he grew a mustache and started listening to ricky martin
I will gut you like a fish. Twice.
You know that explains the whole coast guard thing.  Cubans like being on boats and rafts and things of that nature.
You sure about that?
Z is cuban?
See my response to Nelson above.
that's what I hear.  Surprises me. 

On second thought, that also explains the attitude.
I was going to say something to this but you get the idea.
and free for Cubans.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
z's going to cuBAN all your asses
Considering just kicking them all in the fucking throat. Twice.
Hey now I thinks its awesome that z is Cuban, I bet he has the hook up on the finest cigars
Thanks Country. I wish I did have the hook up though.
what is it with cubans and their boats?
Srsly?
they like to paddle. 90 miles to key west.
Fuck you.
Z's a blanco.

Yeah, I said it!!  Cheesy
That's random as hell.

Timmy.

Yeah. Now I said it.  Cheesy
cheer the fuck up Grin. I'm gettin stationed in Norfolk VA, not too far from Miko, you should head up there sometime after june so we can cruise with our new rides.
Holy hell! Where the fuck have you been? Why the ugly ass 8th gen? And Norfolk sucks balls.

There. I think that's probably the longest multi quote I've done. Ever. Why the fuck did I become the topic of conversation?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11795 on: April 06, 2011, 06:54:44 AM »

counter says 69 days before z calls it quits in the middle east  Smiley

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #11796 on: April 06, 2011, 07:28:54 AM »

Z's funny as all hell!  Cracks me up!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #11797 on: April 06, 2011, 07:52:14 AM »

Meh.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
JohnnyG123

Reputation Power: 2
JohnnyG123 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11798 on: April 06, 2011, 08:30:15 AM »

I don't think norfolk will be too bad. Virginia Intl Raceway isn't too far away. Can go up to WV for snowboarding in the winter, VA beach in the summer. Plus i'll be the last crew on the USS Enterprise before we decommission it next year.

'10 Accord EX-L V6 6spd
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #11799 on: April 06, 2011, 08:52:08 AM »

That's right. I forgot about her getting decommed. As for Norfolk, that's where I got popped for my lights even though my car is tagged with FL plates and I never lived there. I was just there TDY. Hell, I wasn't speeding or anything of the sort. VA's laws suck and the Norfolk PD wasted my damn time. BTW, VA cops hate the military especially in that area.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11800 on: April 06, 2011, 08:52:42 AM »

Z, I'm just saying.  You look as white as me.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #11801 on: April 06, 2011, 09:37:27 AM »

Asere!!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #11802 on: April 06, 2011, 10:51:12 AM »

Wish it was that easy man. Glad to see you're still alive and kickin. After the two weeks and 3 days I'm taking off in may it will take me a few months to replenish my personal days at work so it might be more like augu

SECM Squad #3...kinda
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #11803 on: April 06, 2011, 12:13:28 PM »

I'm looking into moving to AL more and more.. just looked at the cost of living.  There's apartments down there that are better and bigger than mine, in good areas, that are $200 cheaper than I'm paying.  WTF?!  And I could probably get a great job at Redstone Arsenal with the government and with my dad's help.. now to convince the fiancee...  Deal?

-brian
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #11804 on: April 06, 2011, 01:00:50 PM »

Z, I'm just saying.  You look as white as me.
I'm not that white. Besides, I was away from sunny S. Florida for a few years when we hung out last. The NE is no good for my natural color.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 785 786 [787] 788 789 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012