Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:48:16 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 775 776 [777] 778 779 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300259 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11640 on: March 31, 2011, 08:43:33 AM »

I never watched the video.  I don't think I will.  Mike, there's a reason why you're a car whore squad member.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #11641 on: March 31, 2011, 08:59:28 AM »

Yeah I know, I don't know why I keep having these whorish thoughts, if I sink a little money in this car and garage it years down the road it will have an increased value

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #11642 on: March 31, 2011, 11:06:33 AM »

Anyone else’s sinuses all fucked up or is it just mine? I feel like ass today. Trying to down this NOS, seems to heeellpppp 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11643 on: March 31, 2011, 11:12:27 AM »

I've been feeling the allergies starting to come on a little bit this week.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #11644 on: March 31, 2011, 12:22:39 PM »

I've been fighting the sinus bug for. About a month now

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11645 on: March 31, 2011, 10:13:30 PM »

I'm usually okay as long as I remember to take my allergy medicine.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11646 on: April 01, 2011, 01:12:30 AM »

for allergies:  fins a local farm or farm market that has honey (local honey from local fauna)...buy it...use it.   The pollen that the bees pick up and mix between flowers growing locally will help you to build an "immunity" to those types of allergies.  May not rid you of the symptoms you are having, but will help reduce them, and your reaction to the ones that got in the honey

Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #11647 on: April 01, 2011, 03:21:59 AM »

Plus, honey is just fucking awesome.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11648 on: April 01, 2011, 08:27:29 AM »

Yeah, the honey thing is definitely good.  It sucks that I don't live in MA any more.  The guy that developed the SW for the reporting tool that I use for my current job is also a bee keeper.  He always gives away honey to people.  The good thing about being out here is that there are a lot of Mennonites that have farmers markets and what not.  There's a lot of local produce and other stuff.

Tim
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #11649 on: April 01, 2011, 08:59:31 AM »

That's an awesome idea.. I'd never have made that conenction with the honey and allergies to pollen.. now to find some local beekeepers.. hmmm

-brian
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11650 on: April 01, 2011, 05:23:13 PM »

Yeah, the honey thing is definitely good.  It sucks that I don't live in MA any more.  The guy that developed the SW for the reporting tool that I use for my current job is also a bee keeper.  He always gives away honey to people.  The good thing about being out here is that there are a lot of Mennonites that have farmers markets and what not.  There's a lot of local produce and other stuff.

Can't beat fresh veggies...I was thinking about making a micro farm out of my property and taking produce to market.  There's nothing like fresh veggies right from the garden...and I don't even like too many of them!  But everyone arround me appreciates it

Brian, just google search your zip code for "farms market"...we have one here that opened today for the season (even with the shitty weather)...they have hay rides for the kids, fucking flower picking, all kinds of shit....kids love it.  AND that have a huge selection of local honeys....

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11651 on: April 01, 2011, 05:27:55 PM »

Banned commercial: Man versus dart in Zoosk's new US TV spot!

Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #11652 on: April 01, 2011, 05:51:06 PM »

The only part of that video that was worth posting is the stupid stretching and the dude getting nailed by the stray dart. The chicks were pretty hot too.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11653 on: April 01, 2011, 06:04:04 PM »

so basically you are saying the video rocks

what time is it there?

Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #11654 on: April 01, 2011, 06:29:05 PM »

Still at work on a Friday...kiss my motherfucking ass!!! 
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 775 776 [777] 778 779 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012