Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 05:53:41 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 746 747 [748] 749 750 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300350 times)
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #11205 on: March 04, 2011, 11:26:24 AM »

Brian, you probably won't see any of it in Huntsville. It is when you are driving through AL that you see it. I drive through AL pretty much anytime I go somewhere, and see it everywhere. Don't get me wrong, MS has a ton of trash. Hell, drive 30 minutes from my house and you would think you are in a different country. Huntsville, Birmingham, and Mobile all seem to be pretty nice cities. Most of my friends are from AL. Mainly the Birmingham/Hoover area. I have a couple from Auburn and Montgomery too. I think Mike hit it on the head saying it is just society in general. It sucks.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11206 on: March 04, 2011, 11:27:29 AM »

Bill, the "hills" are just a short drive from the twin I grew up in. The mountain we use to ride on was about the way you are referring to. My uncle has a farm in Grundy county, my good friend got his law enforcement start in Grundy county. His first night on patrol(at the age of 18) people shot the windows out of his patrol car with a 30-06. A month later, with deputies inside, someone threw two lit half sticks of dynamite in their station and burned their patrol cars to the ground. Grundy county is also on one of the mountains that surrounds Chattanooga and making us the "TN valley"

Brian, how long you gonna be in Huntsville?

How was growing up in a  twin? Were you conjoined and then seperated?
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #11207 on: March 04, 2011, 11:43:27 AM »

Haha phone posting while on the lavatory fail... I meant town.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #11208 on: March 04, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »

Brian, how long you gonna be in Huntsville?

Rachel and I are flying down Friday the 11th, and coming back home Wednesday the 16th.  

We may do some driving around the area, but I'm not sure where yet.  The parents were talking about memphis and nashville, but I don't want to have any plans, just relax and spend time with them.  My sister's family (husband and new baby) are coming from NC so it's going to be nice to have everyone together again.  it's been about a year since we've all been in the same place.

If there was any way I could meet up with any of you southern belles  :Smiley  I would, but I don't think I'll be able to.

-brian
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #11209 on: March 04, 2011, 12:03:38 PM »

Understandable Brian, I really don't have the money to drive to Huntsville, with premium nearing 4 dollars a gallon. I really gotta sell this car

SECM Squad #3...kinda
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #11210 on: March 04, 2011, 12:59:27 PM »

Understandable Brian, I really don't have the money to drive to Huntsville, with premium nearing 4 dollars a gallon. I really gotta sell this car

yeah, go get a prius hahaha!

-brian
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #11211 on: March 04, 2011, 04:23:03 PM »

Meh. I'm hating life right now. My hand hurts like a motherfucker. I bashed it into something, its swollen and looks like a fat hand, and I haven't the slightest idea if its broken or not. What's worse, the soonest I can see a doctor and have xrays taken is whenever we pull back into Bahrain. Damnit all to hell.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #11212 on: March 04, 2011, 04:34:46 PM »

Good luck out there with the crazies. 

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11213 on: March 04, 2011, 04:53:41 PM »

Meh. I'm hating life right now. My hand hurts like a motherfucker. I bashed it into something, its swollen and looks like a fat hand, and I haven't the slightest idea if its broken or not. What's worse, the soonest I can see a doctor and have xrays taken is whenever we pull back into Bahrain. Damnit all to hell.

Keep your head up bro, and see that doctor asap. Don't need shit not healing right!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #11214 on: March 05, 2011, 05:41:50 AM »

Apparently what I tried posting didn't post. What I tried to say was, you're absolutely right. I'm not a fan of the stranger.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #11215 on: March 05, 2011, 06:55:36 AM »

The stranger never really does the job for me.  LoL

Off to go get the car inspected.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11216 on: March 05, 2011, 08:32:24 AM »

fail?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #11217 on: March 05, 2011, 08:48:28 AM »

You?

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11218 on: March 05, 2011, 09:14:49 AM »

No i'm good
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #11219 on: March 05, 2011, 10:05:49 AM »

Sucks about the hand man, I told you fifteen dorra bookoo money

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 746 747 [748] 749 750 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012