Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:53:15 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 742 743 [744] 745 746 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300685 times)
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #11145 on: March 01, 2011, 11:04:46 AM »

hahahaha! cool, i'll just sit back and enjoy the show then! Cool

-brian
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #11146 on: March 01, 2011, 11:04:54 AM »

Jer, wtf!! We're going to beat the crap out of somebody not destroy a building complex.  

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #11147 on: March 01, 2011, 11:08:14 AM »

Jer, wtf!! We're going to beat the crap out of somebody not destroy a building complex. 

Bert Gummer - Tremmors movie..LMFAO!!!

b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #11148 on: March 01, 2011, 11:14:14 AM »

good point, Nelson..

Jeremy put the heavy artillery away.. I need this job lol

-brian
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #11149 on: March 01, 2011, 05:35:19 PM »

So are we gonna do this or what?  Cool

fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #11150 on: March 01, 2011, 07:34:31 PM »

when will this be? il get me a flight ticket just to watch. and popcorn.

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #11151 on: March 01, 2011, 10:55:01 PM »

I am about to put a deposit down on a puppy. Random, I know. I'm just excited. He wont be ready until late April though  Cry

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #11152 on: March 01, 2011, 11:07:12 PM »

I want a dog.  Landlord won't allow.  I want a black German Shepard

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11153 on: March 01, 2011, 11:07:15 PM »

Ready?  What are they waiting on, the undercoating?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #11154 on: March 01, 2011, 11:14:22 PM »

I am about to put a deposit down on a puppy. Random, I know. I'm just excited. He wont be ready until late April though  Cry

Put money down on a puppy? How does this work? I was unaware you could finance dogs...

So this weekend I was shot down twice. The first was from a girl I have talked to here and there that I told you guys about that told me we would start with facebook. Well the second one(also happens to be my roommates cousin, he introduced us) just replied with "maybe" but I was inebriated so I know I was not as good at flirting as I am sober or plastered. but the next day I sent her an informal message and apologized for the way slightly drunk me acted and was smooth with just telling her I want to hang out and get to know her(with no mention of going on a 'date'). Now before I show you guys the message, I must clarify on the fact that In my life and my line of work I have more enemies than I do friends(haters make me famous) and have figured out that the people she is referring to do not like me because of an ex girlfriend, which I believe to be absurd. Also, I have previously stated the difference between "country" and "redneck" and really wish that she would have said that she goes for more "redneck/white trash guys". Much like her ex boyfriend that she still goes on and on about even though he left her two years ago. But anyways, Here is the message. Sound like complete and total bitchiness to me but whatever. Plus, the girl I went out with tonight is hotter, nicer, sweeter, more fun, has her own house, and is a few classes away from a college degree, so I am not judge here, but the one I went out with tonight is the clear winner.
Dont worry about it you're not the first guy to do it. I really didnt think anything about it to be honest. And I hate to sound like a bitch but im not really looking to go out with anyone right now sorry. I have way to much on my plate right now and I dont have time. I dont care to hang out with you when I go out with Joe and Zineta but one on one I dont really see that happening. Im more into firefighters, EMT, country type boys. We can be friends but im really sorry that's all we can be. I am down to earth and sweet when I want to be but I hate to say i VERY picky when it comes to my guys. And I have to keep my daddy and my big brothers at the fire hall happy and you have a hate club there and if they told my dad what they know about you whatever it is he wouldnt be happy. I hate to be that way but the males in my life are VERY protective of me. I do what makes me happy but I have to keep them happy.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #11155 on: March 01, 2011, 11:18:51 PM »

Tim, the puppy is only 3 weeks old right now. He has to be 8 weeks old before I can get him.

Big Country, it isn't financing. It is just so the breeder will hold the dog for you. When they are in high demand, like these are, it guarantees that you get a dog. I have to put down 50% of the purchase price.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:22:48 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11156 on: March 01, 2011, 11:22:16 PM »

Yeah, she sounds like a bitch.  I wouldn't bother with that girl at all.  She sounds ignorant and stuck up.  It annoys me when people describe themselves as being a nice person, but then contradict themselves in the next sentence.  This new girl seems like a winner though.  I hope it works out for ya Mike.  Either way, you dodged a bullet by not going any further with that other stuck up girl.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #11157 on: March 01, 2011, 11:30:29 PM »

And actually it will cause an awkward moment in just over a year because Joe is my roommate, and they way they had the wedding planned I would have been walking the girl that sent that message down the aisle. But Zineta is going to take care of it. And yes, I am a bit crazy over this one, and my parents after the fact have already somewhat fucked it up. Dad had bought a washer and dryer at work(one of the apartment combo's that are build together on top of each other) for $65 and Told Kelly I would give it to her for what they paid, I am not one of those people who would willingly make a profit off of a friend. but she insisted that I let her give me $100 because that is what I was going to put it on craigslist for and she said it would be $100 for the washer and dryer and for helping her move today. and since she was so persistent, I was going to graciously accept it on the condition that I have to use the excess money to take her out to dinner. Well, since I was using dads truck, when I went to get the car from their house they told me that they sold it. But hopefully they still have one more at dads work and he can buy it. But Man Tim, I must say, I have a really good feeling about this one.

And Bill, I understand, mom had to do that when I was in middle school when she got our Maltese... and this girl is adopting a really sweet rottweiler puppy that she has been fostering.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:32:52 PM by exelr8 » Logged

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11158 on: March 01, 2011, 11:38:41 PM »

I hope it works out for ya Mike.  You're a good guy.  No homo.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #11159 on: March 01, 2011, 11:39:53 PM »

Thanks Tim.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 742 743 [744] 745 746 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012