Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:00:20 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 740 741 [742] 743 744 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300366 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #11115 on: February 27, 2011, 07:54:38 PM »

You don't know ALL of my associates. Grin

will they be in BDUs and sporting night-vision goggles?  Wink

Or will they be in banana hammocks sporting a guido tan?
$100 says they'll be in banana hammocks.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #11116 on: February 27, 2011, 08:21:18 PM »

This girl I had over last night was making me watch Jersey Shore...

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11117 on: February 27, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »

shit, this girl I had over last night, made me pizza. not a huge sandwich guy

-Alec
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #11118 on: February 27, 2011, 09:22:43 PM »

shit, this girl I had over last night, made me pizza. not a huge sandwich guy

You my friend, are lucky. I'm the cook of this household unfortunately. I made mosqite* grilled chicken mashed potatoes and broccoli and cheese it was pretty good

SECM Squad #3...kinda
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11119 on: February 27, 2011, 10:27:22 PM »

3.5 years of owning the Accord, i finally bought a ipod link cord.  hope it works.

-Alec
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #11120 on: February 28, 2011, 12:15:05 PM »

need some advice..  I had to make a surprise 1.5 hour trip to deliver a clients payroll today.  Someone was supposed to be covering my work while I was gone (he was asked by the manager).  When I returned, not a single thing had been done and work was piled up.  I just finished taking care of the pile of work that was untouched.  The guy that was asked by our manager to cover me while I was gone is a friend, but he will do anything in his power to stay as far away from my work as possible.  There is no evidence that he had any kind of other "dire" things to take care of at all.  He just plain didn't come back to help out at all.  Should I go to my manager about this?  Because I'm pretty pissed, and this isnt' the first time he's completely left me hanging after being asked to help.  Or considering I know I'll get backlash if my manager talks to him should I just confront him myself? even though I have in the past.

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11121 on: February 28, 2011, 12:28:14 PM »

I would approach him about it, and tell him this is the last time. Next time your going to have your manager handle it. Just tell him your tired of your personal realationship effecting your work, and you think he is taking advantage of you.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #11122 on: February 28, 2011, 12:56:11 PM »

I concur with Mike

SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #11123 on: February 28, 2011, 03:41:05 PM »

I'm with Stupid

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #11124 on: February 28, 2011, 03:51:37 PM »

angel
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #11125 on: February 28, 2011, 04:27:17 PM »

So let me get this straight, you're mad b/c you had to leave for work, you came back and you had work waiting for you.  Also, you expected somebody else to do your work while you were out doing work.

Is that correct?

b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #11126 on: February 28, 2011, 05:14:04 PM »

So let me get this straight, you're mad b/c you had to leave for work, you came back and you had work waiting for you.  Also, you expected somebody else to do your work while you were out doing work.

Is that correct?

no.  I was asked to make a delivery, that is not part of my normal routine, by management.  While I was gone (only 1.5 hours) my manager said that she had gotten somebody to cover my area while I was gone.  I came back and not a single thing had even been touched.  The only reason I agreed to go was because someone was supposed to be covering for me while I was on a delivery for management.  The person was told to cover my work by said manager, and blatantly ignored her request.  i'm a little perturbed because I was set back for the rest of the day due to his laziness.  This is not the only time he has done this to me either.

Mike, I took your advice, and cleared the air, he apologized and that was that.  I don't expect different behavior though.

-brian
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11127 on: February 28, 2011, 06:00:02 PM »

get rid of him.

ask Z for help.

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11128 on: February 28, 2011, 10:53:29 PM »

Considering what's done is done, here's another thing that I would do going forward.  The next time management asks you to do a task that takes you away from your normal work and says they'll have someone else cover your work while you're gone, tell them that you specifically don't want it to be your so called friend.  Explain that how the last few times (or however many times it's happened) you were put in this situation, the person that they asked didn't lift a motherfucking finger and left you a stack of work.  You should also tell your friend to S the D, since real friends don't do shit like that.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #11129 on: February 28, 2011, 11:27:08 PM »

Now that I understand, I agree with Tim. Kick him the nuts!!

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 740 741 [742] 743 744 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012