Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 10:01:36 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300496 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #10935 on: February 21, 2011, 02:03:25 PM »

Meaning his truck is worth less than the car?  I kinda don't want to do it BC I don't want to see my friend get into a car that he doesn't want just because his girlfriend of two months wants it.

I don't think so... It's a Saleen so you can't really go off book value.

True, I really can't figure how to tell him I don't want to do the deal without causing tension. Since afterall, I do live with the guy

Tell him you'd rather not sell to anyone you know, what if something breaks? That's what I always tell people, never fails.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #10936 on: February 21, 2011, 02:44:49 PM »

so, i just spent some time looking through the first posts on this site, back 2 years ago when the switch from g7aspace was in transition.. man.. it's crazy to look through all this chatter and see where we've all come from..  it's cool because we now have a kind of written history we can refer back to.. 

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10937 on: February 21, 2011, 02:49:29 PM »

Meaning his truck is worth less than the car?  I kinda don't want to do it BC I don't want to see my friend get into a car that he doesn't want just because his girlfriend of two months wants it.

I don't think so... It's a Saleen so you can't really go off book value.

True, I really can't figure how to tell him I don't want to do the deal without causing tension. Since afterall, I do live with the guy

Tell him you don't feel thats it's a fair trade unless he puts cash on top.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10938 on: February 21, 2011, 03:33:03 PM »

^this

That's late to be getting home from work man. Busy much?

I wasn't working.  I drove down to VA to Paul and Carrie's to do some work on the car.  I thought I had an exhaust leak, and Paul was going to fix it.  I guess I was wrong.   Sad

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #10939 on: February 21, 2011, 04:54:29 PM »

So I haven't been home to talk to the roommate about it yet but I was sitting on the parking lot of Jared the jewelry store fininshong up a wreck report and he pulled in. He got out and was talking to me and he is now inside buying an engagement ring... I think I am a bad omen, every friend I live with gets engaged

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10940 on: February 21, 2011, 07:46:52 PM »

mike gonna need you to go head and move out before the fiance kicks you out. just playin good luck with the sit bro

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10941 on: February 21, 2011, 08:39:12 PM »

It's a fine institution.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #10942 on: February 22, 2011, 01:42:27 AM »

so, i just spent some time looking through the first posts on this site, back 2 years ago when the switch from g7aspace was in transition.. man.. it's crazy to look through all this chatter and see where we've all come from..  it's cool because we now have a kind of written history we can refer back to.. 
Crazy in what way? I'm curious to hear your take on it. I'd look back at it but my middle of ocean internet sucks. It takes damn near 10 minutes to load up a fucking page.
That's late to be getting home from work man. Busy much?

I wasn't working.  I drove down to VA to Paul and Carrie's to do some work on the car.  I thought I had an exhaust leak, and Paul was going to fix it.  I guess I was wrong.   Sad
That's what you get for thinking. Don't let it happen again.  Cheesy

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #10943 on: February 22, 2011, 08:02:36 AM »

Being off Monday kind of sucked, It went by too quick, but was nice just to be a bum for a day and do what I wanted. How is everyone today?
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #10944 on: February 22, 2011, 09:31:04 AM »

Crazy in what way? I'm curious to hear your take on it. I'd look back at it but my middle of ocean internet sucks. It takes damn near 10 minutes to load up a fucking page.
[/quote]

Just crazy to see what this place was like in the beginning before any of us really knew each other.  and basically having a written record of our lives for the past two years..

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10945 on: February 22, 2011, 10:09:37 AM »

I'm pretty shitty, and I think it comes from work... A lot of things changing and stuff, and I'm not the type of person that can just not think about it. I really need to learn to relax and let shit happen around me without worrying. I can't sleep at night, and then as a result I'm miserable all day. It just feels like a fight I can't win!

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #10946 on: February 22, 2011, 10:18:47 AM »

I'm pretty shitty, and I think it comes from work... A lot of things changing and stuff, and I'm not the type of person that can just not think about it. I really need to learn to relax and let shit happen around me without worrying. I can't sleep at night, and then as a result I'm miserable all day. It just feels like a fight I can't win!

I feel exactly the same way Mike.  I'm fucking miserable right now.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #10947 on: February 22, 2011, 10:32:38 AM »

I am right there with you as well, I am to the point where I have trouble keeping food down. I have been so stressed about the city moving my job and me getting moved as a result of my supervisor wanting to keep me. Plus trying to find a new job and almost all of my friends for some reason breathing down my neck sayign I need a girlfriend... I need a damn vacation.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10948 on: February 22, 2011, 10:33:53 PM »

Damn.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10949 on: February 22, 2011, 10:35:09 PM »

Damn VEGANS is right mother fuckers.

-Alec
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012