Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:54:07 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 727 728 [729] 730 731 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300591 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10920 on: February 20, 2011, 11:33:01 AM »

He just got tires for the S2k so I'm assuming it might be an issue with said tires!
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #10921 on: February 20, 2011, 12:11:51 PM »

I wouldnt do it but, thats just me.

Reason being?

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10922 on: February 20, 2011, 01:17:53 PM »

He just got tires for the S2k so I'm assuming it might be an issue with said tires!
they werent white wall'd

-Alec
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #10923 on: February 20, 2011, 07:42:56 PM »

Sorry, been off line most of the day. I was getting the oil changed in the Ody and stunk up the bathroom at Firestone lol. They said the Ody's rear strut was leaking, I looked and couldnt see anything, fuckers trying to pull one over on me.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #10924 on: February 20, 2011, 11:18:41 PM »

I'm glad you bombed the toilet at Firestone. Serves them right for them trying to pull one on you. Did you manage to clog the toilet with said bomb? That would've been the icing on the shit cake.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10925 on: February 21, 2011, 07:37:28 AM »

I wouldnt do it but, thats just me.

Reason being?

Not fair value.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #10926 on: February 21, 2011, 07:48:04 AM »

I'm glad you bombed the toilet at Firestone. Serves them right for them trying to pull one on you. Did you manage to clog the toilet with said bomb? That would've been the icing on the shit cake.

Actually, I had to flush it three times and said fuck it. So yes, the icing is good

btw, it's a holiday for us so I'm FREEEE!!  Cheesy
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10927 on: February 21, 2011, 08:59:39 AM »

I wouldn't have flushed.  Every time I go to Firestone for an alignment (I have a lifetime alignment with them) they try and get me to pay for shit. I always decline and tell them that I can do my own maintenance. 

Got home at quarter to 2 this morning.  What a long weekend.  I'm glad I have the day off.  I've got to go get my Ohio license tomorrow.  That's going to be fun!!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10928 on: February 21, 2011, 09:42:49 AM »

how's OH so far Tim?

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #10929 on: February 21, 2011, 11:10:47 AM »

Actually, I had to flush it three times and said fuck it. So yes, the icing is good

btw, it's a holiday for us so I'm FREEEE!!  Cheesy
Awesome! Fuck them for trying to pull one on you. Itrs also a holiday for me but since I'm on this fucking boat, I don't have the day off. Lame.
I wouldn't have flushed.  Every time I go to Firestone for an alignment (I have a lifetime alignment with them) they try and get me to pay for shit. I always decline and tell them that I can do my own maintenance. 

Got home at quarter to 2 this morning.  What a long weekend.  I'm glad I have the day off.  I've got to go get my Ohio license tomorrow.  That's going to be fun!!
I had the same thing happen to me each time I go for my alignments (lifetime as well). They've gotten lucky each time I went that I didn't have the urge to shit. I guarantee they would've had trouble with it and probably would've died from the foulness of the stench.

That's late to be getting home from work man. Busy much?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #10930 on: February 21, 2011, 11:30:03 AM »

Meaning his truck is worth less than the car?  I kinda don't want to do it BC I don't want to see my friend get into a car that he doesn't want just because his girlfriend of two months wants it.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #10931 on: February 21, 2011, 12:04:59 PM »

Lol...lame
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10932 on: February 21, 2011, 12:24:48 PM »

Meaning his truck is worth less than the car?  I kinda don't want to do it BC I don't want to see my friend get into a car that he doesn't want just because his girlfriend of two months wants it.

I don't think so... It's a Saleen so you can't really go off book value.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #10933 on: February 21, 2011, 01:52:16 PM »

I don't think so... It's a Saleen so you can't really go off book value.

True, I really can't figure how to tell him I don't want to do the deal without causing tension. Since afterall, I do live with the guy

SECM Squad #3...kinda
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #10934 on: February 21, 2011, 02:02:28 PM »

Well, after I washed my S this morning, decided to go on a long drive, eat breakfast, got my haircut and then it clouded up so came home...Time to pig out and watch tv.  Cool
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 727 728 [729] 730 731 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012