Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:45:21 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300560 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #10725 on: February 12, 2011, 12:43:05 PM »

I'm the one the girl is after

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #10726 on: February 12, 2011, 01:28:32 PM »

I'm the one the girl is after
WIN!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #10727 on: February 12, 2011, 02:21:01 PM »

Really doesn't answer my question though.  Z what would you do? 

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10728 on: February 12, 2011, 03:06:29 PM »

I'd stay away from her until she is single.  If you hook up with a woman that you know is married, it's still cheating. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #10729 on: February 12, 2011, 03:17:21 PM »

Nelson, being a married man myself, if I were Country, I'd stay the fuck away until the chick split from the husband. Reason being, I pity the man that touches my wife regardless of her consenting to it and us getting a divorce (were that to be the case, of course). If this particular case were presented to me years ago when I was younger, less wise, and full of baby batter, I wouldn't hesitate to rip and dip. My thinking back then was the ring only makes the hole tighter. After being married for as long as I have, I've discovered that the reason the hole is tighter, is because of the crazy husband that you'd have to contend with should he ever find out. I think I may have rambled a bit there. My bad.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10730 on: February 12, 2011, 03:59:33 PM »

girl and i are doing v-day crap today..... not looking forward to this. Cry

-Alec
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10731 on: February 12, 2011, 04:58:07 PM »

I'm giving the best Valentine's Day present ever.  I'm leaving.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #10732 on: February 12, 2011, 05:08:53 PM »

That's the spirit Tim! laugh

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10733 on: February 12, 2011, 05:10:22 PM »

We don't put much into Valentine's day anyway.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #10734 on: February 12, 2011, 07:29:11 PM »

If I was Big Country, I would lay low for a while.  I think she's just looking for an excuse to grab her husband's attention.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10735 on: February 12, 2011, 09:58:45 PM »

I'm giving the best Valentine's Day present ever.  I'm leaving.

ftw  Cheesy

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10736 on: February 12, 2011, 10:48:27 PM »

just bought myself a couple pool cues today, finally..

- Mark
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #10737 on: February 13, 2011, 09:11:04 AM »

We don't put much into Valentine's day anyway.

We need a like button...

If I was Big Country, I would lay low for a while.  I think she's just looking for an excuse to grab her husband's attention.

Yeah its one big fucked up situation. We were all bowling Friday night and I was talking to those girl I knew from college and the married one asked if I was trying to get in her(girl from school)  pants. I replied no, she is still with her boyfriend and she was like what's that got yo do with anything? And I told her that morally I could not sleep with a girl who is in another relationship BC karma already doesn't like me. Except in the one situation with my ex gf who told me she had left her fiancée and was a liar.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10738 on: February 13, 2011, 09:37:38 AM »

Well, it doesn't seem like that was your fault Mike.  It's one thing when you know a girl is in a relationship, but it's another when you're lied to.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #10739 on: February 13, 2011, 09:58:49 AM »

Yup,  I can't help that one, but knowingly doing something is asking for troubke

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012