Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:11:09 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 704 705 [706] 707 708 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300319 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10575 on: February 07, 2011, 10:25:51 AM »

That's not really being sick in my book.  I found a dealership that has the pedal I need.  Woot!  Gonna go pick it up this afternoon and get that bitch in.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #10576 on: February 07, 2011, 10:39:09 AM »

I said sick instead of what it means. Now I am still battling a horrible sinus infection

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #10577 on: February 07, 2011, 10:40:05 AM »

Tack me onto the sick list...sinus and stomach bug fml  :Smiley  and its monday! Flippa!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10578 on: February 07, 2011, 11:15:03 AM »

Swine flu fucking great....
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10579 on: February 07, 2011, 12:46:49 PM »

Yeah, but it was on the cape.  I doubt you got it.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #10580 on: February 07, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »

so since I was home today, I was in the back yard clearing some snow and I found a sheet metal screw stuck in one of my tires.  That's awesome!! Especially since they're only 3 weeks old.  I have to go get it plugged now.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10581 on: February 07, 2011, 06:29:24 PM »

Bummer.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #10582 on: February 07, 2011, 07:26:40 PM »

Went to the tire shop and the screw didn't go all the way through. It was a half inch screw. Tires wasn't leaking or anything. I'll see if it holds.

status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10583 on: February 07, 2011, 08:30:12 PM »

long story short. if you guys dont go to the HONDA dealership you would take it to a local mechanic, if you didnt want to do the work right?

-Alec
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #10584 on: February 07, 2011, 08:34:16 PM »

I have a few trusted local mechanics that I use, one of which is a tech at the ford dealer though(he drives my car to work when it needs worked on

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10585 on: February 07, 2011, 08:36:41 PM »

long story short. if you guys dont go to the HONDA dealership you would take it to a local mechanic, if you didnt want to do the work right?
Yeah, I take my car to a local mechanic shop to get work done that I either don't have the time to do, or don't have the tools. The only things I've really had done on my car at a shop was rear brakes (when I didn't know how to do brakes), install the Ralco crank pulley, change the oil once, and that's about it. I may be going back to them soon to get my wheels balanced and car aligned. They're one of those NAPA mechanic shops. However, I may be forced to go somewhere else, because this particular shop doesn't work on the weekends.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10586 on: February 07, 2011, 08:38:34 PM »

I do the work myself.  If it's beyond what I'm capable of, I end up going to Paul since I would rather support him over any local business or dealership.  Paul and Carrie are good people.  I realize that you're a bit far away, so I guess your best bet is to go to a local mechanic that knows Hondas and you can trust.

Tim
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10587 on: February 07, 2011, 09:46:30 PM »

what about just a check up?  its not me i do go to local mech shops. guy at work owns a tsx and only takes it to acura but theres a high pitch noise in the engine and its not the belts. but he said acura want 200 just to look at it. i told him hes an idiot for paying that much if he did

-Alec
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #10588 on: February 07, 2011, 09:57:40 PM »

Why not just recommend your mechanic?

status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10589 on: February 07, 2011, 10:09:11 PM »

i told him where i go. i think im going to sell him a bridge tomorrow. he doesnt believe other mechanics are just as good if not better than the dealer

-Alec
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 704 705 [706] 707 708 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012