Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:21:58 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 649 650 [651] 652 653 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300359 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #9750 on: January 03, 2011, 09:02:30 PM »

I hate cold weather too, more than rain and annoying roosters. I heard through the grape vine you were going to be in NYC this weekend. Is it true?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #9751 on: January 03, 2011, 09:06:48 PM »

around 80 degrees here now, 10am  Smiley

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9752 on: January 03, 2011, 09:07:42 PM »

I can very easily admit that I waste money on frivolous things.  I guess the one thing that I can say is that I've always known that I wasn't going to stay in MA.  That's why I've never looked into buying a house here.  It's way too expensive.  Do a comparison of the cost of living (housing especially) from where you live and where I live and you'll quickly see why.

Nelson, you heard correct.  I believe plans have changed twice now.  I was going to go to be in Orange County on Saturday, then go to Long Island on Sunday.  I'm not sure if I'm going to be in NYC on Sunday yet.  That's still up in the air right now.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 09:12:23 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9753 on: January 03, 2011, 09:16:09 PM »

If you're gonna stop by Arie's for his nut kicking, let me know. Ive been holding back because I'm third in line. I'll be around on Sunday for a little bit.

If I had $700 I'd spend it on those inspires for sale and be finished with the front end of my car.

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9754 on: January 03, 2011, 09:19:02 PM »

I'm not going to be able to go to Brooklyn on Sunday.  I would really only be able to meet up with people near where I'll be in LI after I leave my in laws. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9755 on: January 03, 2011, 09:21:30 PM »

What part of Long Island?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9756 on: January 03, 2011, 11:12:41 PM »

Oceanside.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9757 on: January 04, 2011, 07:46:55 AM »

Having money to invest is simple I don't have a huge amount of expendible income. I put aside like $20 a week for ever, and then used that money to make investments. Much like Bill my start came from something given to me by a family member.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9758 on: January 04, 2011, 07:59:59 AM »

I hate my life
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9759 on: January 04, 2011, 08:12:03 AM »

Why now? I understand stress and not being happy with your job but, to say you hate your life is way over board man... There are alot worse situations that you could be in. Keep your head up have a drink, and push through!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #9760 on: January 04, 2011, 08:29:40 AM »

Why now? I understand stress and not being happy with your job but, to say you hate your life is way over board man... There are alot worse situations that you could be in. Keep your head up have a drink, and push through!
Yeah, You could be in the sandbox REALLY hating life. Especially after having a taste of home and knowing you had to go back!

On a lighter note:
All I heard was:

blah blah blah $1,000 blah blah blah tits and blow.
Thanks for the sig quote Nelson.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9761 on: January 04, 2011, 08:48:09 AM »

Hahaha no problem Z.

Jeremy, grow a pair and deal with it. Lifes a bitch, bend her over and fuck her from behind. In other words, take control of it and just do what makes you happy.  Lifes to damn short to be wasting it by being miserable all the time.

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9762 on: January 04, 2011, 09:04:25 AM »

bend her over and fuck her from behind. In other words, take control of it and just do what makes you happy.  Lifes to damn short to be wasting it by being miserable all the time.

haha

Thanks for the gut check guys.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9763 on: January 04, 2011, 10:01:03 AM »

Or you could be like Vin Diesel and live your life a quarter mile at a time.  LoL Whatever wets your tinkle. (no homo)

Those roosters must've heard my warning last night.  I was finally able to sleep straight till 9:00am. 

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9764 on: January 04, 2011, 10:01:43 AM »

Z it could be worse for you to man... Be thankful for what you have. You and your family are healthy and have a roof over your head. I know it sucks being away but, it could always be worse. Think about how much more it will make you appreciate being home with your family!
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 649 650 [651] 652 653 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012