Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:53:49 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300591 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #9690 on: December 29, 2010, 09:28:35 AM »

Good Morning All!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #9691 on: December 29, 2010, 09:38:23 AM »

That sucks Brian, can I have a valium? Jus sayin  :Smiley

Morning Nelson
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #9692 on: December 29, 2010, 09:41:10 AM »

That sucks Brian, can I have a valium? Jus sayin  :Smiley

haha, they're only 5mg pills, won't do much.  actually I didn't feel any difference last night, and my mind was still racing too.  I need time off, i think that'd be the best medicine..

-brian
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9693 on: December 29, 2010, 09:48:32 AM »

I hear you. Didn’t you get some time off for Christmas, or wasn’t that spent at the inlaws? Damn vacation days, we never get to spend them on stuff we wanna do!

Hope you get to feeling better man, if you need someone to talk to gimme a shout/text. No homo
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9694 on: December 29, 2010, 10:05:48 AM »

I have that same problem.  They tried to give me drugs, but I really didn't want to take anything to "manage" the symptoms.  I have a feeling the job I'm starting next week will ease the tension I've been having the past 3 years.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9695 on: December 29, 2010, 10:11:43 AM »

Might not be the best way to fix it but, I have this issue spur up every now and then, and Excedrin makes an aspirin specifically for tension head aches... I found that it at least helps to take some of the edge off the head ache. It never made it go away but, it became tolerable.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #9696 on: December 29, 2010, 10:12:38 AM »

I'm not lookng forward to leaving in 5 days. Lame.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9697 on: December 29, 2010, 10:14:56 AM »

Z, if you keep on counting down, you won't be able to fully enjoy the time spent.  Stop counting until the day before.

b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #9698 on: December 29, 2010, 10:39:40 AM »

I hear you. Didn’t you get some time off for Christmas, or wasn’t that spent at the inlaws?

I only had friday off, again with this week.  at least this weekend I won't have to spend it with the in laws.. ugh.  end of year I'm not allowed to actually use the vacation days I have left, and they expire with the new year. 

I have that same problem.  They tried to give me drugs, but I really didn't want to take anything to "manage" the symptoms.

I'm not fond of taking drugs other than advil and such, but at least I'll never really feel the effects of it since I only take it before bed, and its a very low dose.

Might not be the best way to fix it but, I have this issue spur up every now and then, and Excedrin makes an aspirin specifically for tension head aches... I found that it at least helps to take some of the edge off the head ache. It never made it go away but, it became tolerable.

I actually tried taking that the second day the headache was persisting, and it did help for about a half hour, then the headache came screaming back.  The doctor actually recommended not using excedrin because the caffeine in it can make you dependant on it and get worse headaches when you come off.  She just put me on an ibuprofen regiment and the valium for nighttime.

-brian
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #9699 on: December 29, 2010, 10:48:40 AM »

Z, if you keep on counting down, you won't be able to fully enjoy the time spent.  Stop counting until the day before.
I'm not counting down at all. It just seems like I ran out of time to do things I needed to do.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9700 on: December 29, 2010, 12:20:43 PM »

T-40 minutes till I'm on vacation from work!  Puerto Rico here I come!!! WOOOOT WOOOT!!!

slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9701 on: December 29, 2010, 12:23:08 PM »

T-40 minutes till I'm on vacation from work!  Puerto Rico here I come!!! WOOOOT WOOOT!!!

I hate you so much.  Ranting!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9702 on: December 29, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »

Flippa!

FUCKER!!!

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9703 on: December 29, 2010, 02:25:58 PM »

Smuggle me in your suitcase.  I wanna go to Puerto Rico. 

I'm thinking about starting a countdown for work.  I've been trying to avoid doing that, but I've realized that I only have 2 days, 3 hours, and 20 minutes left at my job.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #9704 on: December 29, 2010, 02:40:22 PM »

ive got 8 days left at mine. i have a feeling theyll say not to come back after the 1st.

-Alec
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012