Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:49:16 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 643 644 [645] 646 647 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300561 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #9660 on: December 26, 2010, 06:24:59 PM »

You ever heard the saying 'you marry the family, not the girl'? Always make sure you can tolerate the family.

I'll pm you my number if ever need to talk.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9661 on: December 26, 2010, 06:29:13 PM »

For me, it's just one family member.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9662 on: December 26, 2010, 09:44:00 PM »

Friggin' snow sucks. My backs killing me. I hate this stupid white shit.

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9663 on: December 26, 2010, 09:57:04 PM »

We all do.  I've lived with this shit for almost 33 years and hate it.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9664 on: December 26, 2010, 10:04:42 PM »

I'm taking two aspirins and calling it a night. Gotta get up early to shovel before I head to work.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9665 on: December 26, 2010, 11:11:05 PM »

I guess that's a good thing about renting.  They have someone plow and take care of shoveling the walkways.  I just looked outside, and since it's really windy, there's barely any snow on my car.  I just have to remote start it and brush it off before I go to work.

Tim
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9666 on: December 27, 2010, 10:55:29 AM »

Accord + Snow Tires = Invincibility In A Blizzard

Tim
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #9667 on: December 27, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »

That really sucks Jer.  At least it will be over eventually.  My future father in law is cool, but mother in law is a nightmare.

this is the same situation I'm in.. although even her dad can be an ass too.  I had a horrible christmas dealing with future in-laws as well.  seems to be the theme this year.  My fiance's parents actually made her break down in tears.  I fucking hate her mother so much I could punch her.

I actually was going to make a comment on here just saying "in-laws fucking blow", but then I read what's been said the past few days and realized that you have all been dealing with the same shit as me this holiday season..

-brian
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #9668 on: December 27, 2010, 12:01:09 PM »

not married but ive been with the girl over 3 years and her family is fairly sane except the sister whos my ages acts 5. but i cant be around a large amount of people for too long or i get cranky as hell and that was my xmas.

-Alec
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9669 on: December 27, 2010, 01:59:05 PM »

My fiance's parents actually made her break down in tears.  I fucking hate her mother so much I could punch her.

We stay away from her family on Christmas because I usually have to work the next day, and they're Jewish.  There's no way in hell I'm going anywhere near NYC on the holidays.  I feel bad because Robyn's step mother takes her hostage over the phone about once a day.  That woman is a severely sick person. 

Tim
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #9670 on: December 27, 2010, 02:47:53 PM »

We stay away from her family on Christmas because I usually have to work the next day, and they're Jewish.  There's no way in hell I'm going anywhere near NYC on the holidays.  I feel bad because Robyn's step mother takes her hostage over the phone about once a day.  That woman is a severely sick person. 

tim, we live a similar life.. my fiance's mother is jewish. they celebrate both hannukah and christmas.  My fiance wants to move to AL or NC to be close to my family so that when we have kids (way down the road), her mom won't have any kind of influence over them..  That's saying something when you don't want your own mother to have presence in your kids lives.

-brian
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9671 on: December 27, 2010, 03:24:59 PM »

AL is nice  Wink
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #9672 on: December 27, 2010, 03:32:36 PM »

AL is nice  Wink

haha yeah, i'll be about 3.5-4 hours from you in Huntsville.

-brian
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9673 on: December 27, 2010, 03:56:06 PM »

AL is nice  Wink
Sweet Home Alabama! Where the sky is so blue!....

Lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9674 on: December 27, 2010, 07:03:37 PM »

I'm sure it beats the cold, dark, and rude northeast.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 643 644 [645] 646 647 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012