Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:34:08 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300361 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #9465 on: December 17, 2010, 01:36:45 AM »

In regards to the cross country thing, it was just a thought.

Keep that stuff in one thread man.  Don't let your "problem" spread to the other threads.

That shits FUNNY!!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9466 on: December 17, 2010, 02:13:43 AM »

He's been spoken to about it before.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9467 on: December 17, 2010, 05:49:50 AM »

Whatever
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9468 on: December 17, 2010, 07:34:27 AM »

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9469 on: December 17, 2010, 07:45:43 AM »

Wooot
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9470 on: December 17, 2010, 08:35:53 AM »

One more week until vacation!!!!!!! Only major hurdle is the foot of snow they are talking about for Sunday!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9471 on: December 17, 2010, 08:43:46 AM »

If any of you are shopping I could use a Zenith Defy Xtreme Open EL Primero
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9472 on: December 17, 2010, 09:16:57 AM »

Lucky bastard.  I don't get a Christmas vacation.  At least it will be the last year of that. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #9473 on: December 17, 2010, 09:31:08 AM »

me niether.. I want a vacation bad.. I haven't seen my parents in over 6 months since they moved to AL.  I have 2 days of vacation time i never used (because I wasnt allowed to use it until October) not to mention that year end is blacked out for any time off, no one's allowed to take any days off until Feb 1st... ugh. Embarrassed

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9474 on: December 17, 2010, 09:41:05 AM »

Today I came to the realization that I'm done with the media! I'm done reading news papers, and watching the news! I'm so tired of the negative spin, and bad news flowing into my life, and ruining my mood. I guess what I'm saying is that people suck and I'm tired of hearing about it!
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #9475 on: December 17, 2010, 10:06:31 AM »

what put you over the edge mike?

-brian
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #9476 on: December 17, 2010, 10:15:13 AM »

Well..... I took a random trip to the beach last night and got here at 11:00. Luckily for me, there is a fucking construction project on the beach 30 ft from me!!!

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #9477 on: December 17, 2010, 10:30:54 AM »

I believe the media has a small part to do of why we're in the mess that we're in.  If it wasn't for them and their negativity we would've spent our way out this hole already. hahaha

Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9478 on: December 17, 2010, 10:51:08 AM »

I agree with you guys, the media fucking sucks. It's all about death, murder, rape, suicide, scheme, blah blah blah  Flippa!

I used to listen to the news every day after work during my drive home and realized that each time I listened to the news, I wanted to drive off the brooklyn bridge. Thank goodness for Ipods and Ipod interfaces.

Arie
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9479 on: December 17, 2010, 10:56:27 AM »

what put you over the edge mike?

I watched the news last night, and the focus is on murders, and rapeist. It's my opinion that a lot of these criminals do this shit for attention in the first place, and the media provides attention in droves. There are billions of dollars donated to charity, and business helping out there local communities every day, and you hear nothing of it! I'm just sick of it.. I know there are a lot of scumbags in the world but, I don't think they should be featured publicly step aside and let law enforcement do there work. If there is a child (person in general) missing or something I understand its important to get that news out there. If someone gets murdered tell me about the good that person did in life and the people he effected positively, don't tell me about the fucking asshole whole shot him!

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012