Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:48:47 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 602 603 [604] 605 606 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300660 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #9045 on: November 25, 2010, 02:08:40 AM »

What did I spell incorrectly?  So this really blows I'm not supposed to be up for another two hours but I can't fall back asleep. I'm kinda regretting signing up for this extra job.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9046 on: November 25, 2010, 09:01:23 AM »

That was intended for the other Mike.  He needs a nickname.  Unfortunately, you're already Big Mike.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9047 on: November 25, 2010, 11:13:45 AM »

Oh ok haha. So how does this work? Its warmer in temperature yet feels colder wtf

SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #9048 on: November 25, 2010, 11:22:37 AM »

Agreed, Costco is the devil.  >Cheesy. And as for Modding, I'm going to be setting up an oil catch can soon and finally got a belt for the car gotta get it friday

I'm employed by there competition...

One day I'm gonna get you a dictionary Mike.

I'm glad someone finally said something because that shit's been driving me up the fucking wall. lol

Mike, its their not there.

On another note, I just finished the shittiest Thanksgiving to date. Not only am I 7000 miles away from my family but some dipshit officer big wig from the Navy decides he wants to visit with the ships patrolling out here so everyone is up early stomping around and cleaning up. Then when we think we're going to have some time to relax, we get a call to set up a security sweep on some fucking haji boat right when we're eating. As we're setting up for that, we get a call that Iranians are in the area and told to standby on the sweep until those bastards clear out of the area. They've been quiet until today. What are the odds? Finally, we get to finish eating and sit around on the bow of the ship smoking Cuban cigars and commence shooting the shit sober. What the fuck, over?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #9049 on: November 25, 2010, 11:31:28 AM »

Where the fuck is this sandbox that you're in Z? Sometimes I think it's Florida, sometimes it sounds like the middle east! Sorry for the dumb question

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9050 on: November 25, 2010, 05:49:30 PM »

He's currently in the middle east.  That's why he said he is 7000 miles away from his family.  They are in FL.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9051 on: November 25, 2010, 06:01:47 PM »

What's the coast guard doing in the middle east?

Even though he said his family is 7000 miles away, doesn't really explain where he's at. What if he's in Florida and his family is in Hawaii?
He's currently in the middle east.  That's why he said he is 7000 miles away from his family.  They are in FL.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9052 on: November 25, 2010, 07:45:02 PM »

I'm the real big Mike I'm older and bigger!
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9053 on: November 25, 2010, 08:00:11 PM »

That's what she said...

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9054 on: November 25, 2010, 11:19:20 PM »

What's the coast guard doing in the middle east?

Even though he said his family is 7000 miles away, doesn't really explain where he's at. What if he's in Florida and his family is in Hawaii?

They have water out there too, and the Coast Guard is a branch of the US Military.  I didn't understand the need for their presence out there either, but it's obviously necessary because someone made the decision deeming it so.  As far as my response to your question, I was just trying to clear things up since you were pretty spot on with your assumptions.

I'm the real big Mike I'm older and bigger!

Maybe we need a different nickname for both of the Mike's.  Northern Mike and Southern Mike.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #9055 on: November 25, 2010, 11:26:25 PM »

Thanks Tim. 

I always thought the Coast Guard guarded our coast not foreign coasts.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9056 on: November 25, 2010, 11:28:04 PM »

I'll be honest, I don't understand it either.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9057 on: November 25, 2010, 11:29:55 PM »

Yall can call me big country, and give him the name big mike

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9058 on: November 25, 2010, 11:50:36 PM »

Then it's settled. 

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9059 on: November 26, 2010, 01:28:36 AM »

Not yet, you have to bang the gavel Tim!

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 602 603 [604] 605 606 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012