Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:56:19 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300591 times)
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #9030 on: November 24, 2010, 01:20:12 PM »

if you guys owned a jeep cheerokee lardeo v8, would you let it idle for over an hour while you just sit inside of it. some people are weird....
anyways hope your day gets better bro's,

-Alec
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #9031 on: November 24, 2010, 01:38:53 PM »

Just got a flu shot...highlight of my day.

I feel like slamming the shit out of my S. I can only drag my fingertips. I want to drag my fucking elbows!!  Flippa! I love my mood...Fuck it

*edit*...Shit I've got an itch now...$700 bucks for dampening adjustment...I've got to be good... angel

mad
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 01:54:14 PM by slipkord » Logged
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9032 on: November 24, 2010, 02:15:15 PM »

Try and resist fucker.  It won't work. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9033 on: November 24, 2010, 02:18:02 PM »

Merry X Mas to "mistress".
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9034 on: November 24, 2010, 02:25:50 PM »

Only good thing about today, ging to drink margritias after work with a buddy
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9035 on: November 24, 2010, 04:03:59 PM »

FUCK that shit, never go to costco day before thanksgiving. girl told me i had to go pick up pies, 3 hours later. and i didnt even get a pizza  cause i didnt want to wait longer.  mad

-Alec
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9036 on: November 24, 2010, 04:06:43 PM »

I guess I am the only asshole that took the whole week off  Cool it kinda sucks tho, I have ran out of stuff to do sine I dont really want to spend any money since I dropped 80 bucks on my moms bday/christmas present. in its defense, the sunglasses I got her are rather baller. Now, we all got so bored last night, we decided to go ghost hunting. We tested the myth of the "lady of the lake" they made a movie after it. A girl went swimming in a pond and drowned and they buried her in the cemetery across the street and she is said to haunt the pond. Well while we were standing out there waiting to see her walk across the water towards us, we heard a really shrill scream and then some other noises I cant really describe. Then we decided that since we Did not see her we will go to the Chicamauga Battlefield to see "old green eyes". That was a fail, but rather freaky walking around the battlefield on a cold foggy night. Then we got back on the main road driving and we saw a silhouette of a person walking down the road. Turned out it really was a guy walking down the road, still freaked me the hell out

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9037 on: November 24, 2010, 05:04:49 PM »

You thrill seeker.  We can't really take time off of work now.  Once Thanksgiving hits, we're not allowed to take time off of work.  Time off is blacked out from now until the end of January.  That's one thing I hate about my job.  The department heads aren't here, but the expect us to make our job (read = not career) more important than our families. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #9038 on: November 24, 2010, 08:35:26 PM »

And that sir is bullshit. My job is kinda like that's all the higher ups are day shift Monday thru Friday but there are some captains and chiefs will come out and play. Hell the lieutenant of the team I work in but don't work under(complicated coc) relieved me when we had a bomb situation so I could go use the restroom

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9039 on: November 24, 2010, 09:17:58 PM »

FUCK that shit, never go to costco day before thanksgiving. girl told me i had to go pick up pies, 3 hours later. and i didnt even get a pizza  cause i didnt want to wait longer.  mad

You shouldn't go to Costco in general.
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9040 on: November 24, 2010, 10:00:08 PM »

Agreed, Costco is the devil.  >Cheesy. And as for Modding, I'm going to be setting up an oil catch can soon and finally got a belt for the car gotta get it friday

SECM Squad #3...kinda
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9041 on: November 24, 2010, 10:06:49 PM »

i agree i havent been to costco in over a year, but since i have 5 days off and shes at work i felt it was the least i could do. even thought i dont eat pie.

-Alec
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9042 on: November 24, 2010, 10:14:51 PM »

Finally home after another long day.  I've gotta start cooking soon.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9043 on: November 24, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »

Agreed, Costco is the devil.  >Cheesy. And as for Modding, I'm going to be setting up an oil catch can soon and finally got a belt for the car gotta get it friday

I'm employed by there competition...
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9044 on: November 24, 2010, 10:26:49 PM »

One day I'm gonna get you a dictionary Mike.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012