Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:50:49 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300495 times)
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8970 on: November 21, 2010, 12:12:44 PM »

I drove through the parking lot a little while ago and found the car, it is a white C350. Luckily, she is repping her sorostitute on the back and she is in my sisters sorority which confirms one of my hopes, hot girl, and it can't be a fratty prick.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #8971 on: November 21, 2010, 12:16:17 PM »

which confirms one of my hopes, hot girl, and it can't be a fatty prick.

That too  Wink
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8972 on: November 21, 2010, 12:23:26 PM »

Have fun with that Bill.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #8973 on: November 21, 2010, 12:44:46 PM »

Oh and this is a tragedy. As I was walking to my car this morning, I tripped and fell. I'm okay though because my iPhone broke my fall  Cry

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8974 on: November 21, 2010, 01:08:55 PM »

That sucks, Bill. I've seen a tutorial somewhere that shows you how to replace the screen on a 3G, but I don't know if its as easy for the iPhone 4.

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8975 on: November 21, 2010, 01:22:47 PM »

That really sucks Bill.  Do you have any kind of phone insurance so you can get it replaced?  I have seen a ton of people that have busted screens on their iPhones.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #8976 on: November 21, 2010, 02:02:34 PM »

That sucks, Bill. I've seen a tutorial somewhere that shows you how to replace the screen on a 3G, but I don't know if its as easy for the iPhone 4.

Yeah, glass replacement takes all of 10 minutes on previous gens, I'm not sure about this one.
That really sucks Bill.  Do you have any kind of phone insurance so you can get it replaced?  I have seen a ton of people that have busted screens on their iPhones.

Nope, AT&T won't insure iPhones. I didn't buy the Apple Care plan either, not sure if that would have even covered it. I think my options are; try to replace it myself, send it to a non-Apple company for $150 +/- and void the warranty, or send it to Apple along with $200 and get a new iPhone.

Bill C.
SECM member
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8977 on: November 21, 2010, 02:25:40 PM »

That really sucks.  I guess serviceability on those things aren't that good if you have a problem.  I'd find out what can be done.  If apple care covers the glass replacement, you may want to see if you can get it for the future.  From what I recall about buying old macs I used to have, you had the option of getting apple care before the standard 1 year warranty ends.  I'm pretty sure that apple followed suit just like the other companies and their policies have changed to benefit themselves ore and their customers less since the economy has turned to shit.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8978 on: November 21, 2010, 05:05:51 PM »

Shouldn't be that hard to replace.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8979 on: November 22, 2010, 12:32:18 AM »

And that's why my phone has an Otterbox case on it. Especially out here in fucking Sandgetsintoeverythingland. One more thing, I'm on  a boat mothafucka!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8980 on: November 22, 2010, 01:37:50 AM »

Oh and this is a tragedy. As I was walking to my car this morning, I tripped and fell. I'm okay though because my iPhone broke my fall  Cry

There's an app for that.... Any one else Notice the "Microsoft Office" on Bills Screen? hahahahaha

So I have been on a diesel truck kick again, except this time doing it right and buying a dodge with a Cummins(in both ford and dodge worlds everyone knows the cummins is best motor, but the perfect truck is a ford with a cummins). Well, I have been searching high and low for a decent deal on a dodge truck, they are rather hard to find for under $20k without ungodly miles on them. So I stumbled upon this beautiful 3500 ram tonight on the intarwebz it is located at a dealer in Knoxvegas. Well, I read the description before looking at the pictures and I am in love with the truck from the description, it has everything I want. Now the kicker. The only thing wrong with it is the fact that it is a Dually... I could handle a Dually, but the parking arrangements at my house do not really allow enough room for a dually in the driveway with 4 vehicles, Hell, I do good to back my car in and make it between my dads truck and my brothers car. Now I could fix this problem if I had the extra 300 bucks to rent a dumpster for a week and clean the hell out of mygarage so my brother and mom could use it but I dont have much extra money at the moment

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8981 on: November 22, 2010, 07:58:21 AM »

Sounds like a luxury problem to me Mike.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8982 on: November 22, 2010, 08:33:28 AM »

Ahhh... Monday my old friend.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8983 on: November 22, 2010, 10:09:11 AM »

I wouldn't call Monday a friend but that's just me.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8984 on: November 22, 2010, 11:21:11 AM »

It sorta is a luxury problem, but then again I have no use for a long wheel base dually

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012