Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:08:25 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 593 594 [595] 596 597 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300318 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #8910 on: November 16, 2010, 05:09:23 PM »

Slow leak in the S, at firestone, damn mechanic didn't know how to crank it or back it up...HELP ME
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8911 on: November 16, 2010, 05:40:43 PM »

Those fucking hacks!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8912 on: November 16, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »

I'm hooked on Pretzel M&M's
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #8913 on: November 16, 2010, 09:32:55 PM »

Just got from fedex
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8914 on: November 16, 2010, 10:00:47 PM »

I may need to try those.  I'm not crazy into candy though.  However, I love chocolate covered pretzels anyway.

I kinda want to go to Manhattan and get one of those $175 hamburgers at the Wall Street Burger Shoppe.  Mike, you in?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 10:03:18 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8915 on: November 16, 2010, 11:05:26 PM »

I just got a bag of those yesterday and I'm fucking addicted.  Good call there Bill.

Yes, I know you posted this 2 months ago.  I'm just trying to give you props since everyone rags on you.

Haha, thanks. I should try some other flavors; I have only had the buffalo.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8916 on: November 16, 2010, 11:22:14 PM »

The honey mustard ones aren't that good.  The cheddar ones and the buffalo ones are the best ones that I've had so far.

Tim
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8917 on: November 16, 2010, 11:26:31 PM »

Wait, what place are you guys talking about?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8918 on: November 16, 2010, 11:39:58 PM »

We're talking about Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Pieces.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8919 on: November 17, 2010, 12:18:08 AM »

Speaking of DD's, so this girl added me on fb yday How she knew who I was I have no clue neither does my friend that she went out with on one date. but she starts talkign to me and all this and then starts texting me(number on fb profile fml) and so Finally I decided to see if I could have fun with it and throw her off by talking about sex and asking all sorts of raunchy questions. Well, I fucked up there, she ends up sending me a picture of her titis which were dd's. but not worth seeing, by this time I am trying to go to sleep, since I have worked my ass off and was soaking wet from the rain and directing traffic while blocking a road for a bomb situation. So I replied to her titpic "nice" and I guess that made her happy so she sent me a picture of her fingering herself. Mind you, I have never met this girl before in my life. Now, I have had some fat whores in my day, but I could not get drunk enough to sleep with this girl.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8920 on: November 17, 2010, 12:26:43 AM »

Hahahaha, was that the highlight of your night?  Cooter

exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8921 on: November 17, 2010, 12:32:46 AM »

no the highlight of my night was getting to send it to a few friends and ruin their nights as well, and luckily I had taken a pain pill so I was out cold and did not have a nightmare about it

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8922 on: November 17, 2010, 06:58:29 AM »

I may need to try those.  I'm not crazy into candy though.  However, I love chocolate covered pretzels anyway.

I kinda want to go to Manhattan and get one of those $175 hamburgers at the Wall Street Burger Shoppe.  Mike, you in?

I'm not a big candy guy either but, they are the perfect mix of salty and sweet.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8923 on: November 17, 2010, 08:18:19 AM »

Big Mike, you're sick.  Don't ever do that again.

Mike, I hear ya.  A little bit of salt with sweet is always good.

Tim
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #8924 on: November 17, 2010, 10:21:44 AM »

:Smiley
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 593 594 [595] 596 597 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012