Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 05:34:07 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 584 585 [586] 587 588 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300604 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #8775 on: November 05, 2010, 01:16:18 PM »

You should've seen some of the other pics Google came up with when I typed fist in the search bar. Definitely not appropriate for this forum and most definitely NWS.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8776 on: November 05, 2010, 01:16:30 PM »

Income based stuff is horse shit in my opinion. Punish them more because they have done well for themselves. I get they don't feel a small fine but still.... That and graduated income tax. Pure horse shit. I mean it's already a percentage.  Rant On, Rant Off

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8777 on: November 05, 2010, 01:17:50 PM »

So says the guy with a silver spoon. laugh

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #8778 on: November 05, 2010, 01:22:21 PM »

Disregard that. How does it seem fair? How would you like to get 35% of your income taken away when the guy down the street is only getting 15% taken out.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #8779 on: November 05, 2010, 01:31:04 PM »

I was just busting your balls Bill. At any rate, yes it does suck balls but we're going to get into a political debate and it'll just end up pissing people off.

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8780 on: November 05, 2010, 02:01:15 PM »

I agree that income based punishment is stupid. Granted bill is just mad because his speeding tickets cost more Grin. In all reality it should be a standardized rate based off of offense. Yet when I load someone up with tickets and the judge makes them pay all they do is set up payment plan and never pay

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #8781 on: November 05, 2010, 02:11:54 PM »

That's where an indefinite suspension comes into play and the arrest follows when they get caught driving. It happened to me years ago and I think its fitting. Of course i didn't think that way then but I learned my lesson.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8782 on: November 05, 2010, 02:32:12 PM »

I disagree with you all for this reason. The punishment should have the same effect on each person life. If you give a person that makes 250 a week a $500 fine they are not going to be able to eat! If you give that same fine to a guy that makes $2000 a week his isn't going to even feel it and is more likely to do it again. A punishment for actions that has no negitive effect on someones well being is stupid it has no effect on future actions. It's just like when a judge reduces a sentence because someone can afford an attorney.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #8783 on: November 05, 2010, 02:49:25 PM »

I see the point you're making Mike but it also reflects on how the current administration wants to up taxes for certain brackets and all that other shit. Its the fucking almighty dollar that sets the stage and we little people can do nothing but BOHICA.

status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8784 on: November 05, 2010, 08:18:19 PM »

hey i have a question for you computer nerds, is there a way to find out if any one else is using my internet? i have a modem and wireless router with a password.

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8785 on: November 05, 2010, 08:42:23 PM »

You can go into the settings for your router and see what IP's have accessed your connection
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #8786 on: November 05, 2010, 10:10:51 PM »

I disagree with you all for this reason. The punishment should have the same effect on each person life. If you give a person that makes 250 a week a $500 fine they are not going to be able to eat! If you give that same fine to a guy that makes $2000 a week his isn't going to even feel it and is more likely to do it again. A punishment for actions that has no negitive effect on someones well being is stupid it has no effect on future actions. It's just like when a judge reduces a sentence because someone can afford an attorney.

Very well said. Almost makes me agree with you putting it that way  Huh?

Taxes are still horse shit though   Grin

Bill C.
SECM member
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8787 on: November 05, 2010, 10:28:32 PM »

one day bill and mike will agree on something and either the world will end, or we'll find the end of the internet.

-Alec
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #8788 on: November 05, 2010, 10:34:57 PM »

Well, I'm gonna say, I agree with Mike. It's just logical, maybe not to the degree of the million dollar ticket. Slap a couple hundred dollar ticket on a rich guy and he isn't gonna think twice. Stick a couple thousand dollar ticket to him, it's gonna make him think.

Bill C.
SECM member
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8789 on: November 05, 2010, 10:59:28 PM »

-Alec
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 584 585 [586] 587 588 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012