Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:02:51 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300354 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8580 on: October 26, 2010, 11:19:53 AM »

Ummm.  What?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #8581 on: October 26, 2010, 11:29:31 AM »

Cry
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8582 on: October 26, 2010, 11:58:49 AM »

You lost me Jer.  Anyway, I'm bored as shit.  Today is my day off and the most I've done is shower and eat food.  Other than that, my ass has been parked on the couch in front of the TV all day.  I may eventually make it outside since the weather looks nice.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8583 on: October 26, 2010, 01:55:03 PM »

Lol we are under a tornado warning the weather is odd here its really humid and really windy

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8584 on: October 26, 2010, 02:05:15 PM »

I'm fucking beat to death tired and its only going to get worse for me over the next week or so. I'm too fucking tired to knock somebody the fuck out if they cross me.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
DV8mAn

I'm Tired...

Reputation Power: 4
DV8mAn pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #8585 on: October 26, 2010, 02:09:51 PM »

Mike, the nasty shit is here now.  I expect you get the twisters in a couple hours.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8586 on: October 26, 2010, 02:11:24 PM »

Lol we are under a tornado warning the weather is odd here its really humid and really windy

I saw that on the news this morning.

I'm fucking beat to death tired and its only going to get worse for me over the next week or so. I'm too fucking tired to knock somebody the fuck out if they cross me.

That sucks Z.  Remind me to piss you off some time soon.

Tim
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8587 on: October 26, 2010, 02:14:00 PM »

Same here Mike. We aren't under a warning though, but it's really humid, hot, and windy. Something you might appreciate, Mike, me and my friend cut the muffler of his truck last night. I think it sounds pretty good. I've talked about it on here before. Latest numbers are 1100 ft lbs of torque.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #8588 on: October 26, 2010, 04:55:58 PM »

damn thats not bad, a friend of mine built a truck for a guy with 120lb injectors on a tt setup cummins the thing would break the tires loos in 6th gear. It could not get an accurate reading on a dyno cause it kept spinning the tires

SECM Squad #3...kinda
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #8589 on: October 26, 2010, 05:55:08 PM »

I don't really know what all modifications it has. It's a 2005 Chevy 2500 6.0 turbo pushing 30psi of boost. I know had 6" exhaust which I guess now ends right behind the passenger door. He is going to just have a straight pipe. Here is a video of the exhaust. Watch it in HD. Excuse the gay music, I did it to piss him off. He put his winter tires on last week so he never really get's on it.
John's Truck

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8590 on: October 26, 2010, 06:17:46 PM »

Why would you need winter tires in the south?

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #8591 on: October 26, 2010, 06:18:49 PM »

Dont sound too bad... I have been looking at chevy duramax trucks online today... I looked at a ram 1500 4x4 today. I dont really see a need for winter tires on a truck in the south unless you use it primarily for towing then you could switch to a better tire for snow season maybe
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 06:22:42 PM by exelr8 » Logged

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8592 on: October 26, 2010, 06:21:12 PM »

Worked for me.  I was disappointed though.  I was hoping to hear more of it and see some black smoke.

Tim
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #8593 on: October 26, 2010, 06:44:19 PM »

Why would you need winter tires in the south?

It's not really for function. His "winter" tires are about $1500 a set. They look much better than his other tires but with the hot asphalt in the summer/fall months he would go through tires really fast.
Worked for me.  I was disappointed though.  I was hoping to hear more of it and see some black smoke.
Once he gets the rest of the exhaust welded on I'll take some video during the day and get more of it. I need to get a drive by. He claims he can get 0-60 in 6 seconds. That's with him building the boost up and going full throttle. If he can, that's not bad considering the way it's geared and that it weighs 9500 lbs

Bill C.
SECM member
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8594 on: October 26, 2010, 07:21:32 PM »

I like the 13.5 MPG showing in the dash lol
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012