Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:07:49 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300369 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8565 on: October 25, 2010, 08:46:09 PM »

Hope the body doesn't rust before you take it off the lot.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8566 on: October 25, 2010, 09:44:54 PM »

Is that the recall I have heard about?

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8567 on: October 25, 2010, 09:50:12 PM »

All I know is that they were rusting on the lot.  A guy I knew worked in a body shop and was saying that he had to fix a bunch of them new on the dealership lot because they were rusting out.  They look nice, but they are nothing more than a piece of crap.  I'd rather get a '71 Challenger R/T anyway.  Too bad they're big money.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #8568 on: October 25, 2010, 10:27:25 PM »

Oh, I have not heard that yet, I have been doing some research, I have heard there is a recall on them but I have not found anything about the recall yet

SECM Squad #3...kinda
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8569 on: October 25, 2010, 10:36:54 PM »

Looking at buying a hardtop for the S...decisions decisions
do it.. soft top is gh3y.. if i had a soft top to deal with, it would have been the first thing out..

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8570 on: October 25, 2010, 10:44:55 PM »

Oh, I have not heard that yet, I have been doing some research, I have heard there is a recall on them but I have not found anything about the recall yet

This was back in 2008 when they were "new".  Either way, I wouldn't get one because they are junk.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #8571 on: October 25, 2010, 11:21:08 PM »

Oh, They are a bit heavy, but I am rather drawn to them.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8572 on: October 26, 2010, 12:54:58 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I love the way they look.  But the reality of the situation is that it's a newer domestic car.  That means it's a piece of shit that is going to fall apart after 3 years.  I've never been in one, but I guarantee that the interior is cheap and plastic.  Right now, the only domestic manufacturer that I've seen actually seems to be making an attempt to make a car that's not an over priced disposable pile of garbage is Ford.  That's only my opinion though.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #8573 on: October 26, 2010, 01:45:43 AM »

Dodge actually paid attention to detail on this car when it comes to the interior, the gauges look awesome, they recreated the piston grip shifter to match the retro theme, and the bucket seats flow very well with the center console

And i cant afford the new 5.0 coyote cars so ya know...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 02:05:46 AM by exelr8 » Logged

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8574 on: October 26, 2010, 07:44:12 AM »

If your getting rid of your car because of the cost to maintain it why would you get into a more expensive car. Your going to have the same cost just for a different reason.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #8575 on: October 26, 2010, 07:53:50 AM »

+1
Get something good on gas or cheaper than a fucking dodge pos. Just get a GT stang or like that rsx you were looking at
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8576 on: October 26, 2010, 09:51:14 AM »

I wouldn't get a base RSX though.  I'd get the Type S.  What Mike and Jeremy are saying is right though.  I wouldn't get rid of the Saleen just to get something that's going to be more expensive to afford.

Tim
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8577 on: October 26, 2010, 10:19:09 AM »

^+1.. that's the reason i traded in my accord.. for a car with much better mpg's, 4 years newer and a cheapers payment.

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8578 on: October 26, 2010, 11:12:40 AM »

WTF
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #8579 on: October 26, 2010, 11:14:59 AM »

Sorry, had to vent...should prob delete
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012