Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:27:47 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4300655 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #7920 on: October 03, 2010, 04:14:56 PM »

Maybe if he put a good bit of boot on top

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7921 on: October 03, 2010, 09:10:45 PM »

My car has confused the shit out of me yet again... instead of running lean when it builds more boost than normal, it dumps too much fuel and blows black smoke

I was thinking about it a little more after you texted me Mike.  I was a bit busy having dinner with Ken and Gangsta Dave after the meet today.  Anyway, it could be the fact that your ECU isn't meant for the extra boost and is going into a "safe mode" and dumping more fuel than necessary to prevent it from going lean and burning up your rings.  Anyway, we should stick to this being a non-technical thread.  Have you talked to any other Mustang guys that may know more about this than a bunch of dumb Honda enthusiasts?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #7922 on: October 03, 2010, 09:39:49 PM »

I just figured I would ask You along with a few others that know more than I do about fi,  I was not trying to thread Jack, I was giving bill something against me

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7923 on: October 03, 2010, 09:53:48 PM »

It's cool.  Fuck it though.  Who cares.  I don't care what happens as long as it's not stuff that belongs in a different thread or forum.  I guess the fact that it's a Mustang makes it okay.  What have the Mustang guys said?  Have they brought up my theory?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7924 on: October 03, 2010, 09:57:14 PM »

Well since most mustang owners don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, I doubt they would be of much helpjk

Wish I could help but I think we all here know the above statement applies to me concerning anything automotive.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7925 on: October 03, 2010, 10:01:30 PM »

Then why are you saying anything Bill?  The pot calling the kettle black?  Yes, that's meant to be racist. Flippa!

Tim
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #7926 on: October 03, 2010, 10:35:24 PM »

To express my desire to help out Mike, but let him no that I am not able  Wink

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7927 on: October 03, 2010, 10:52:29 PM »

Don't bullshit me.  You were purposely being a douche.  And you wonder why people give you shit all the time?

Tim
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #7928 on: October 03, 2010, 10:58:37 PM »

Micro text indicates I was just kidding. No bull shit here. It's a very rare thing when I say something degrading or just mean and actually mean it.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 11:02:03 PM by wtcii » Logged

Bill C.
SECM member
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7929 on: October 03, 2010, 11:06:51 PM »

Kinda like how you bashed your mother?  Was there a micro "jk" that's as small as a period in that post too, before you edited it?

Tim
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7930 on: October 03, 2010, 11:29:43 PM »

I'm not even going to continue.

Tim
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #7931 on: October 03, 2010, 11:34:29 PM »

Good idea.

Bill C.
SECM member
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #7932 on: October 04, 2010, 12:53:09 AM »

All the mustang folks I know seem to be the least bit worried about it and more concernes with how my belt slips on the blower pulley

SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #7933 on: October 04, 2010, 06:39:44 AM »

I didnt edit it that post and their wasn't a micro text after, Z took it out. 
You're right. I did take it out. I've also thought exactly how you think now Bill. Its taken a lot to build up the relationship I now have with my mom because of thinking like this. I don't condone it and think you should try to make amends. I also don't know the whole situation and each one is unique. Because of me thinking like you did and no longer seeing it that way, I will continue to either edit or delete your posts that bash on your mom. I'm asking as a favor that this topic not be brought back up. Leave it dead here.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:27:26 AM by CrackerTeg » Logged

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #7934 on: October 04, 2010, 07:00:33 AM »

Posting from the toilet.....happy monday
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012